BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Why do you bring NRIs in every other post as a taunt? Did your H1b visa application get rejected or something?

Just the thought of RW NRI uncles proclaiming Hindutva from rooftops while working in a foreign country for Christians with their son/daughter probably  dating a foreigner is funny to me :phehe:  

What a bastard and MoF these Islamist are,they are beheading innocent people in broad daylight time ,yet they have audacity to talk sh@@ about Hindutva .I don’t have patience to argue with  these animals.i used to debate with them in my  uni days ,as I grew older I-realised all arguments are futile against these animals they know just one language.as fast you understand ,that would be better for you.

Clear dog whistle tactics by Zubair, may he rot in jail for a long time. Something must be done. don't give these Islamists any momentum or their acts will only get more and more violent. 

Forget what libbus will do or what Rana will vomit in WaPo, it is our civilizational battle and we must protect our last citadel. Islamists have no place in our civilization, need our internal Uri, Balakot strike now, unleash a campaign of such violence and brutality on these sickos that they are demoralized to pick up weapons for the next 100 years. This is what the Brits did to those Moplah cockroaches, this is what Duterte did in Mindanao recently. No place for decency or amnesty when it comes to dealing with jihadis, they understand only the language of violence. Basically what Yogi is doing, but 100 times more intense and no window of mercy or half measures. 

30 minutes ago, ash said:

As I already told here, this forum is a Right wing boomer circle filled with Hindus. So I use this forum to speak against what you guys preach, like caste issues and other problems. 

let’s say I post some problem about Christianity or Islam. Everyone in this forum will agree with me, like my post , no one will debate anything. There is absolutely no opposition here except 2 or 3 members. Why should I waste time preaching to the choir? 

Thanks for contribution to the forum. Preacher Ash. Bless us with more of your gyaan! One day in Islamic republic of India, there will be no caste discrimination, only blasphemy killings 

1 hour ago, ash said:

40000 odd cases booked in SC/ST act by NCRB data is the real ground reality whether you believe it or not. Let’s clean our **** first, Sherlock. 

This is a false metric to rely on.  These sections are abused thoroughly.    

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Shocking. This is not about Nupur anymore. Just blind hatred for Kaffirs preached to them since childhood . Udaipur is in Rajasthan , India. Warning: Don’t watch the bloody video 

Holy crap!

I want to see how this is spun to show intolerance towards muslims. Doubt even one muslim would come out to condemn this. No - I am ashamed to be a muslim unlike the "atheist"s who suddenly become hindus when condemning their religion.

It's time Islam in India undergoes a French treatment. 

1 minute ago, diga said:

@Gollum Did your thread get the attention/love from the thread police ?  Seems to have been deleted

Yeah, noticed. Chalo koi nahi, we can discuss on this thread. Anyway I felt that such a disturbing development needed a separate thread, but maybe things got heated and admins in their wisdom did what they felt was right, so yeah let's just respect their decision and move on I guess. 

4 hours ago, ash said:

As I already told here, this forum is a Right wing boomer circle filled with Hindus  Enlightened Dharmics . So I use this forum to speak against what you guys preach, like caste issues and other problems. 

let’s say I post some problem about Christianity or Islam. Everyone in this forum will agree with me, like my post , no one will debate anything. There is absolutely no opposition here except 2 or 3 members. Why should I waste time preaching to the choir? 

Corrected.

Last week a certain Umesh Kolhe of Amravati was stabbed to death for a SM post about Nupur. Usual suspects did the killing with usual weapons as is norm in their 'sar tan se juda' tradition. Now this, how many more must die? 

Imagine the mental toll this must have on Nupur and her family. India is doomed. 

And this whole Islamophobia circus....give me a break. 

Edited by Gollum