BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

@MechEng

Doesn't sound like you bro, you are emotional rn. Maybe you will reconsider your posts once you have calmed down. 

No need to involve our fellow poster in this, at least delete that part.

Removed it, I repent what i wrote.

I have read about many acts of violence both by Muslims on Hindus and Hindus on Muslims, but what sense am I supposed to make of what happened at Udaipur? Is this India or Taliban?

A tiny island nation like Singapore is leagues ahead of us in civility, even if they never had our cultural depth. That says a lot about how far we have fallen down.

6 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Removed it, I repent what i wrote.

I have read about many acts of violence both by Muslims on Hindus and Hindus on Muslims, but what sense am I supposed to make of what happened at Udaipur? Is this India or Taliban?

A tiny island nation like Singapore is leagues ahead of us in civility, even if they never had our cultural depth. That says a lot about how far we have fallen down.

Talk about missing the point. What happened today has happened since 10th century. There were no videos, cameras back then, yet genocides occurred against whose for just being Hindus...

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

This is what the Brits did to those Moplah cockroaches, this is what Duterte did in Mindanao recently.  

Brits albeit hardcore racists knew how to run a country, they should have never left. Bhagat Singh should have enjoyed his life instead of becoming a freedom fighter, he will definitely echo my sentiments if he gets to see what India is now.

I'm okay living as a second rate citizen in my own country rather than walking outside cautiously to avoid getting beheaded.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

No need to correct, he only sees us as Hindus. 

Aryans who are Hindus.. 

Apparently only he has descended from the loins of the glorious atheist dravidians. Periyar, the drunkard madman, says so. It must be true.

3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Aryans who are Hindus.. 

Apparently only he has descended from the loins of the glorious atheist dravidians. Periyar, the drunkard madman, says so. It must be true.

Even dravidians thrashed the jihadis left right and center after coimbatore blasts. Few days back I was speaking to a tamizh who had great knowledge on what was written in a certain  religious book. Of course my sample size is very less.

Even the spiritual inspiration for jai been crowd, ambedkar, has thrashed them left right and center.

This person is just an ignorant man, who has stopped thinking.

21 hours ago, ash said:

As I already told here, this forum is a Right wing boomer circle filled with Hindus. So I use this forum to speak against what you guys preach, like caste issues and other problems. 

let’s say I post some problem about Christianity or Islam. Everyone in this forum will agree with me, like my post , no one will debate anything. There is absolutely no opposition here except 2 or 3 members. Why should I waste time preaching to the choir? 

how many behading hindus have done and posted video. Just because you Hate hindus doesn't mean you should get blind the Jubair you are cheering up one day if these Jubairs would come in majority you would crap in your pants 1000 time befor raising your voice against majority.

12 minutes ago, raki05 said:

how many behading hindus have done and posted video. Just because you Hate hindus doesn't mean you should get blind the Jubair you are cheering up one day if these Jubairs would come in majority you would crap in your pants 1000 time befor raising your voice against majority.

i don’t hate Hindus. I hate religion as a concept as simple as that. 

also there are examples of Muslim lynching in this country, a simple google search can give you results. I don’t want to go into whataboutery and provide examples at this moment. The debate is for a later day when things have cooled down. 

1 minute ago, ash said:

i don’t hate Hindus. I hate religion as a concept as simple as that. 

also there are examples of Muslim lynching in this country, a simple google search can give you results. I don’t want to go into whataboutery and provide examples at this moment. The debate is for a later day when things have cooled down. 

Whatabotery what you do always when you get defensive......murder happened everyday even brutal murder. The one which you are defending and putting whatabotery is only related to one religion, which you don't have guts to talk about. You only laugh and mock hindu as you know that no one will behade you. Go to islamic forum and do this chest thumping you do here and see if you get alive to debate other day.