BJP suspends Nupur Sharma and Naveen Jindal

coffee_rules

55 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Indonesia joins the bandwagon..   India should retaliate at same level like them at least 

This is fair deal i believe.... From a civilized country and a civilized polity that Indonesia is ...keep the islamic world as well as India happy....'condemns remarks from 2 Indian politicians' ...no demands no bans ...

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Who has normalised the threats?

Delhi Police have filed an FIR (or two) re: death threats.

No one in their right mind condones the threats. 

People who are rejoicing that BJP got our face blackened for this reason , are doing it by association .  NS might have insulted on purpose as she was instigated and as as a responsible person she has owned up to her mistake, probably ill suited for the job.  But others are lost in this blind opposition,  they have lost objectivity and are standing with those who are calling for head , literally 

Edited by coffee_rules

You only make fun of gods that others believe in because you know nobody will touch you. How long will this go on? Was NS really out of line when she lost control. Why does she have to tolerate this in her own country? We are divided alright but do we see who is pushing whom? I am sure the other side is also at fault.

Modi as a politician or BJP as a party in govt should not be equated to hindu religion especially culture or sanskriti. They dont own it or have any command or control over hinduism. They use it for the politics and so do the other million parties that use other religions for the same political gains. 

All hutiya leftist call RW supporters a bhakt. Seriously, I am only bhakt of my lord. Demeaning my belief by using such term for a petty politics, are you not crossing the line. If so you deserve what you get in reply. 

Thats why I dont engage leftists these days in a conversation. Total waste of my time. 

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

This is fair deal i believe.... From a civilized country and a civilized polity that Indonesia is ...keep the islamic world as well as India happy....'condemns remarks from 2 Indian politicians' ...no demands no bans ...

Yeah sounded more like a formality being a Islamic nation they had to toe the line...  Indian Warshpis constantly do exercises in their waters & we do have solid relationship.  Mild response compared to Middle east. 

Maldives hasn't even spoken...  Benefit of having a pro India regime. 

5 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

You only make fun of gods that others believe in because you know nobody will touch you. How long will this go on? Was NS really out of line when she lost control. Why does she have to tolerate this in her own country? We are divided alright but do we see who is pushing whom? I am sure the other side is also at fault.

Modi as a politician or BJP as a party in govt should not be equated to hindu religion especially culture or sanskriti. They dont own it or have any command or control over hinduism. They use it for the politics and so do the other million parties that use other religions for the same political gains. 

All hutiya leftist call RW supporters a bhakt. Seriously, I am only bhakt of my lord. Demeaning my belief by using such term for a petty politics, are you not crossing the line. If so you deserve what you get in reply. 

Thats why I dont engage leftists these days in a conversation. Total waste of my time. 

She forgot the party line also being a spokesperson u have to deal with some things.  Sambit Patra & others do it daily.  She could have abused the other guy at best.  Congis resort to this effectively.  This was a classic noob mistake.  Women are prone to get emotional easily.  I have heard her a few times she does get overpowered by opposition guy rather easily. 

It is sometimes better to send a proxy partner as well in such debates if u know this will get dirty. 

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

She forgot the party line also being a spokesperson u have to deal with some things.  Sambit Patra & others do it daily.  She could have abused the other guy at best.  Congis resort to this effectively.  This was a classic noob mistake.  Women are prone to get emotional easily.  I have heard her a few times she does get overpowered by opposition guy rather easily. 

It is sometimes better to send a proxy partner as well in such debates if u know this will get dirty. 

Sudanshu Trivedi is the best, puts his point across so eloquently, Patra sometimes goes pedestrian. The worst abuser and the most badly behaved spokesperson worse than NS is from Congress - Supriya Shrinate, never seen her talk coolly, always yelling. Most obnoxious woman.

5 hours ago, Yoda-esque said:

From Twitter rofl

Varun Kumar Rana

@VarunKrRana

Kashmiri Hindus should forget and forgive all that but we will never forgive Nupur Sharma for her statement. - Farhan Akhtar and 785 others

how does this hypocrisy seek in these guys. can't they see the mirror.

Can India now ask for apology from these Muslim nations whenever any religious extremist attacks happens in our country? From Stone pelting, to Hinduphobia, to terrorism?

Then our Indian Muslims  looking for foreign intervention again.  They could have spoken of how it can be dealt internally with our existing laws, on how it is India's internal matters, yet they purposefully choose not to do it. There is always strategic silence over such incidents...

18 minutes ago, vayuu1 said:

I hope we seriously work on substitute of fuel pretty soon ,hit these bastards where it hurts the most,inki dukhti rag ko Target karo bc jh@@nt barabar desh bhi aankhe dikha rahe hai 

Absolutely, for now apparently, this ( energy dependence) is the dukhti rag of India.

We shouldn't be very concerned about the ME reaction. They made some (and not much) noise. They have thought of themselves as thekedaars of the religion and its followers since decades and have their own internal battles with that mindset. I mean look at Iran & Saudi on the same page here, someone show them the body count they have created in just Yemen in the last few years. 

What was the actual impact here, some store(s) in Kuwait did not carry certain products ? Basically few hundred, maybe thousand dollars if at all that much on transferring the goods to another store ?

5 hours ago, someone said:

Can India now ask for apology from these Muslim nations whenever any religious extremist attacks happens in our country? From Stone pelting, to Hinduphobia, to terrorism?

Then our Indian Muslims  looking for foreign intervention again.  They could have spoken of how it can be dealt internally with our existing laws, on how it is India's internal matters, yet they purposefully choose not to do it. There is always strategic silence over such incidents...

Guess some Muslim organisations have filed charges under 295A.