Match Thread - Ind vs SA - 1st T20I - Delhi - 9th June

9 hours ago, Gollum said:

Have missed most of the cricket these last 9-10 months. Haven't kept tab on most of these youngsters (including Umran), but mightily impressed by news of Hardik leading the Guj side to IPL title, heard/read lots of praise coming his way. Better bet for captaincy than Pant, KLR IMO And a fully fit Hardik walks into this XI, hope he is in prime fitness till this year's T20 WC edition.

Good to see you!

Pandya scored fluently for his 11 ball 30. Kishan's hitting also surprised me as he has been out of sorts for quite some time. Harshal Patel bowled some horror balls though. Never seen him bowl so badly.. :wall:

Kick this bhuvi out already... 

Miller back to his killer best... :afraid: and he is hitting spin and fast bowling out of the park. If SA can sort out their selections, they will be a hard team to beat. 

Edited by nitinbwj
33 minutes ago, the don said:

Indian white ball cricket is at a big time low, keep getting stuffed by the saffers who ive  seen lose to pak quite easily home and away.

Avesh, Harshal are club standard bowlers , India need Bumrah back to compete at the WT20

Lol.

Bumrah prasidh

Tyagi

Umran

Mohsin

Yea calm your titties. Boy. We will pick the players for the WC. Don't you worry. 

Indian selectors and management will not learn, a attack of bhuvi, harshal and avesh is as harmless as Praveen Kumar, munaf and Vinay Kumar, the so called skill set of bhuvi is virtually found in every t20 trundler, I was skeptical about harshal, he got lined up easily, we need pace, no way Pretorius would have played that cameo against umran, prasidh or mohsin, a couple of deliveries into his body short pitch stuff, he would eventually backed away and launched one into the air, avesh is average and will remain so. Another series, another chance wasted to bring in a real combination of bowlers, selectors are bunch of fools but it seems like the so called  wall is a bit of a we trust process Buffon himself, who the hell assembles a attack of 5'9"-6'0" Max 140kph seamers at the kotla like what the hell man.

47 minutes ago, the don said:

Indian white ball cricket is at a big time low, keep getting stuffed by the saffers who ive  seen lose to pak quite easily home and away.

Avesh, Harshal are club standard bowlers , India need Bumrah back to compete at the WT20

India will win this series with ease, mark my words. 

7 minutes ago, Sgattick10 said:

Finally an ex cricketer called it, was watching some show the other day and Madan Lal called it.. Bhuvi and Harshal cannot play together, they are too similar in pace and variations.. And they will be butchered in Australia in WC 

Harshal's third over was crap, that's where the game was lost.