Bitcoin equals tulip mania or will it survive (and prosper?)

randomGuy

9 minutes ago, mishra said:

So we are back to my initial update again i.e. only utility of crypto currency is as a vehicle of transaction and transfer beyond borders beyond govmnt and taxmens involvement. 

PS: Trust me, I understand crypto so much that I won’t recommend anyone (specially Indian) to ever invest there. If it’s still itching, Just bet on a bull run as long as u don’t mind to loose 100% of investment 

I think you may need to expand your horizons as the above is a narrow perspective at least from a retail investor who look at a variety of financial assets perspective 

Crypto is not for everyone though as it can be highly volatile 

Honestly why would Indians invest in crypto?

A sensex etf has given returns with a long run average of 12% per annum. 

I understand why the western nations citizens might invest in crypto with rusk free rate of interest is close to 0%

9 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Honestly why would Indians invest in crypto?

A sensex etf has given returns with a long run average of 12% per annum. 

I understand why the western nations citizens might invest in crypto with rusk free rate of interest is close to 0%

Sensex has significantly underperformed spx , Nasdaq etc since 2009 in usd terms...

Dollex 30 is sensex in usd terms... you can Google.

On 6/14/2022 at 11:04 AM, randomGuy said:

Sensex has significantly underperformed spx , Nasdaq etc since 2009 in usd terms...

Dollex 30 is sensex in usd terms... you can Google.

Is there an ETF to get into Dollex 30?

On 6/20/2022 at 4:46 PM, nevada said:

Is there an ETF to get into Dollex 30?

I think you mean sensex/nifty etf.... (And most popular is nifty bees) because when you sell it n convert the INR back into USD you will get dollex 30 returns...

Also just Google Nifty index funds if you want to invest in Indian markets. ICICI prudential, HDFC, Nippon, Kotak, sbi  top 5 and reputable mutual fund houses...

Edited by randomGuy