Agnipath scheme unveiled: Govt unveils radical changes in recruitment of soldiers

Singh bling

9 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

There is procedure to demolish illegal construction . First give notice then time to reply and then demolition. majority of homes in India has illegal construction . 

it was a middle finger to the Muslim community, to show them their power. People here secretly enjoy it, but try to spin it and show the govt was just following protocols. We can atleast escape from people who show hatred directly, but those who act like gentlemen, they are the real danger

5 hours ago, speedheat said:

And who makes that decision? Only for chomu bhakts,  a man in his 20s  in peak shape and fitness is not require.

Sorry but you keep asking me silly questions and then expect constructive debate in return.

The only question I asked you was where is it enshrined in our constitution that we need to give lifelong employment to ppl as you claimed it was a right of every citizen to expect this. Still waiting on an answer for this. 

Only chomu AAPtards think only their opinions matter. Although there was a question in my previous post - it wasn't a question for you. 

Just to qualify - the army chiefs felt these ppl are not required for the entirety of their lives. I think they are more qualified than you & I.  

14 minutes ago, bharathh said:

The only question I asked you was where is it enshrined in our constitution that we need to give lifelong employment to ppl as you claimed it was a right of every citizen to expect this. Still waiting on an answer for this. 

Only chomu AAPtards think only their opinions matter. Although there was a question in my previous post - it wasn't a question for you. 

Just to qualify - the army chiefs felt these ppl are not required for the entirety of their lives. I think they are more qualified than you & I.  

Chomu plz go through old posts i have gvn answers to your questions.

57 minutes ago, ash said:

it was a middle finger to the Muslim community, to show them their power. People here secretly enjoy it, but try to spin it and show the govt was just following protocols. We can atleast escape from people who show hatred directly, but those who act like gentlemen, they are the real danger

Every single demolition was on proper procedure followed, notices were given by Courts itself. Even some Hindus’ homes were also demolished. It is just that action was taken now , it is like the government is saying that we will close our eyes as long you don’t get caught throwing stones at people like a Jihadi. Don’t break the law like a roadside criminal else we will treat you like one. 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

There is procedure to demolish illegal construction . First give notice then time to reply and then demolition. majority of homes in India has illegal construction . 

I am not defending demolition of homes. 

But even for demolition of such homes by JCB, a person should own a home first. 

How many rioting youths own a home in UP and MP? 

13 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

With 12-20 lakhs and bank loans for 20 somethings

When? Lol. After 4 years. By that time Modi will ensure that rupee has fallen further and inflation is so high that ₹12 lakhs won't be sufficient even to buy a toilet...

Edited by speedheat

A circular dated October 2020 of the time of late CDS Gen Bipan Rawat is there and also his interview where he says soldiers retire after 17 years, but their retirement age should be raised to 58 years.

"He says raising this age will help jawans serve the country better. 

------

This is what General Bipin rawat said. Was he not aware of Agnipath scheme. He wanted to raise retirement age further.

Edited by Singh bling

That's some rubbish video and arguments here. It's privileged people talking about how the scheme is not privilege enough.

Well, privileged people don't represent entire India. The scheme is for different demographics where the underprivileged like the 10th pass who has nothing, can now get guaranteed skills, guaranteed branding, and guarantee lump sum of money.

Yet, the status quo is of inequality and vested interest groups making sure it prevails. The idea that underprivileged can get something, and be a potential challenger to them is detested and feared.