Agnipath scheme unveiled: Govt unveils radical changes in recruitment of soldiers

Singh bling

47 minutes ago, bharathh said:

spacer.png

According to the army - UP and Bihar are not even major recruiting centers. If seeing a bunch of potbellied uncles throwing stones and burning railway coaches and public property does not show this is political nonsense - not sure what will. 

per a  lakh of population is not a good metric. absolute numbers should be the metric.  more the population, more the people affected

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Please answer the previous quesiton. Where does it say that people are entitled to a lifelong job?

Fenku got elected as PM. If these vandals can do so as well they are welcome to change anything they wish.

Btw these vandals are not armymen. They are not in any danger other than burning their hands or hurting their foot from the fires they start and stones they throw. 

These are qualified students unlike 5th grader fenku. They have definite reason to protest. But damaging public property is wrong i agree. 

3 minutes ago, speedheat said:

These are qualified students unlike 5th grader fenku. They have definite reason to protest. But damaging public property is wrong i agree. 

So - why cant they run for office? Are there educational requirements for someone to hold office in India? I guess they were ok with Rabri Devi as CM.

That said, pls indicate where people have the "right" to be provided lifelong employment in the constitution.

16 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol protest in rajasthan and Haryana too are worst, your godi isn't showing it.

11 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol protest in rajasthan and Haryana too are worst, your godi isn't showing it.

NDTV is Godi also? Poor Ravish Kumar :(

I don't understand - since when did violent protesting become a god given right in India that everyone is supporting vandals with open arms? First CAA, then "Farmers" protests, then prophet protests, stone peltings on processions and now this.

spacer.png

In Kaneda and other havens of human rights people like this would be shot on sight

54 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

per a  lakh of population is not a good metric. absolute numbers should be the metric.  more the population, more the people affected

Not really. A percentage of population works really well when you look at macro metrics like employment.

For example - 28 in 1M ppl join the army in UP... which translates to ~5600 jobs in total. Are you telling me this kind of reaction is warranted for 5600 jobs a year? 

10 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Not really. A percentage of population works really well when you look at macro metrics like employment.

For example - 28 in 1M ppl join the army in UP... which translates to ~5600 jobs in total. Are you telling me this kind of reaction is warranted for 5600 jobs a year? 

1 lakh idiots keep on preparing for this 5600  posts.

Family members want their kids in sarkaari naukri so that they can boast in family functions and preserve khanddani izzat. So they force the kids into multi year preparation for these jobs.

Fyi, there is huge demand for skilled professionals in India. They can earn much more and be a lot safer.

But the families do not want that. 

24 minutes ago, bharathh said:

So - why cant they run for office? Are there educational requirements for someone to hold office in India? I guess they were ok with Rabri Devi as CM.

That said, pls indicate where people have the "right" to be provided lifelong employment in the constitution.

Because they must now qualify through the agneepath scheme. These are students who have been waiting in line since recruitment was halted coz of covid some of them have reached the age limit of 21, where will they go?

Here you read about service pension, stop asking same stupid question. Lol.

https://indianarmy.nic.in/Site/FormTemplete/frmTempSimple.aspx?MnId=jrVN2q/RwoSwv6tVHjY9vg==&ParentID=7nd/gSublrLFY3Gx244SxA==&flag=bES5CE3atIGzYFF46yo2Ng==#:~:text=Service element is similar to,3500%2F- pm.&text=18.

19 minutes ago, bharathh said:

The applicants define who wants the jobs. Not the positions filled. While jobs may be 5600 about a lakh may be applying for these.

The reaction again is by 5%. About 95% are sitting at homes and wondering what **** the government has thrown on them.

Metrics in terms of how many people does this move affect. That cannot be a percentage of the population. There may be  state where there are 100 people but only 10 people get recruited. There may be a state which has 5 people but 1may be recruited. per lakh is more in the second , but more are affected in the former.

12 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

1 lakh idiots keep on preparing for this 5600  posts.

Family members want their kids in sarkaari naukri so that they can boast in family functions and preserve khanddani izzat. So they force the kids into multi year preparation for these jobs.

Fyi, there is huge demand for skilled professionals in India. They can earn much more and be a lot safer.

But the families do not want that. 

The government schools are not good enough to provide skills. Forget skills. Not good enough to provide primary education

3 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

The applicants define who wants the jobs. Not the positions filled. While jobs may be 5600 about a lakh may be applying for these.

The reaction again is by 5%. About 95% are sitting at homes and wondering what **** the government has thrown on them.

Metrics in terms of how many people does this move affect. That cannot be a percentage of the population. There may be  state where there are 100 people but only 10 people get recruited. There may be a state which has 5 people but 1may be recruited. per lakh is more in the second , but more are affected in the former.

Even if a million ppl want the job 5600 get the job. So again so much nautanki for 5600 jobs?

6 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Even if a million ppl want the job 5600 get the job. So again so much nautanki for 5600 jobs?

The craze for indian govt jobs is unparalleled anywhere in the world.

Our society is like a civilized and sanitized squid games. People are prepared to do anything to anyone just to attain status.

For them burning public property is a very small thing.

3 hours ago, HamHindustani said:

Your post is not very clear. what do you mean painting trees and who will be doing that? Eligible from 36 for what.

What happens to these people after 4 years. Are they going to sit in competitive exams? Will they study further?

As I wrote only those who have seen army life know what i mean by painting trees. What do you think 14L army men  are doing right now ? Did you think all are standing on border with gun in hand pointed towards china or Pakistan ?  Sadly and shamefully 10% are right now walking dogs. Someone who joins army as sepoy could be eligible for lifetime pension at 34 (Correction)

Edited by jf1gp_1