Which state is biggest freeloader in India?

Trichromatic

5 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Hands down, Bimaru states with their overpopulation is always going to be a huge problem for this country. That is the cold hard truth.

P.S: cute answers in this thread.

So called 'Bimaru' states are improving. Some other states OTOH are showing the opposite trend. 

Anyway when it comes to population density Bengal, Kerala fare worse than the much maligned UP. Bengal also has the additional distinction of pushing in illegal Bangladeshis to other states. Once Gulf has no use of cheap Indian labor you'll see how deep in **** Kerala really is. 

18 hours ago, rkt.india said:

She seems like a psycho. I wonder how she used to handle a ministry like Railway previously. She is unfathomable. She isn't even capable of handling any responsible post. She speaks gibberish most of the times.

She is a psycho. No control over her cadre, everything is bhagwan bharose in the state. Total collapse of law and order, anybody can kill anybody, child sex trafficking (again Bangladesh connection) happens in the open, police is least interested. Women can be raped and paraded in the open (peaks after every election), Bengal police is least interested. Some areas resemble West Asian civil war struck countries, especially around election time. Every locality has a bomb factory, the level of political violence we see here would put many African dictatorships to shame.

I tell you what, hold elections in 100 phases and deploy entire Indian army/paramilitary for election duty and still you'll see political violence where whole villages will be razed to the ground by TMC goons. How can you reform a place where schools are converted to arsenals by TMC's bomb making wing? Kashmir is way more peaceful than Bengal, observe elections in the militant hotspot regions in the valley and compare to a random ward poll in Bengal. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Stan AF is a good poster, been here for a long time as well, active contributor. Sure on the political/ideological spectrum we may not see eye to eye but who cares? Just here to pass time.

Guys let us not attack posters, throw around personal insults/abuses etc....ICF is a small (and shrinking) community, we don't have to be toxic to fellow posters. I am sure all posters here are nice people, just that sometimes we may get carried away whilst discussing sensitive topics like politics, religion, favorite players etc. Let us debate the points, even aggressively if we feel strongly about certain things, but let us also respect our fellow posters. 

it does seem to be shrinking... I wonder why. interest in cricket seems to be an all-time low. most people I know follow footer, despite Ind being (quite) bad at it

11 hours ago, Vijy said:

it does seem to be shrinking... I wonder why. interest in cricket seems to be an all-time low. most people I know follow footer, despite Ind being (quite) bad at it

Interest in sports in general is shrinking IMO. Across the world. Too much sports available at the click of a mouse I suppose. 

13 hours ago, Vijy said:

Think there are other platforms like reddit, YT channels etc. Forums like this in general are seeing reduced activity. 

14 hours ago, Vijy said:

The forum had it's heyday in 2011.

The posters who are active now who were active than, maybe 25%. Max.

59 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Think there are other platforms like reddit, YT channels etc. Forums like this in general are seeing reduced activity. 

Also, the original set of posters probably all have families of their own now. Married, kids etc.

Hard to be active when life's commitments keep getting in the way.

17 hours ago, Vijy said:

Methinks it's our cricket team right now.

A dull bunch with not much of a fight. And Kohli/Rohit as leaders has only made the team more unwatchable.

17 hours ago, Vijy said:

The law of diminishing returns.

Their are many India squads nowadays, India A, B, C. And thus, both the quality and value has gone down. Blame the exploitation and financial greed....

1 hour ago, someone said:

The law of diminishing returns.

Their are many India squads nowadays, India A, B, C. And thus, both the quality and value has gone down. Blame the exploitation and financial greed....

also the diversification of other sports.

5 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

The forum had it's heyday in 2011.

The posters who are active now who were active than, maybe 25%. Max.

yep, it was slightly before my time, but I was there in the days when it was still very good.

On 6/18/2022 at 1:03 PM, Gollum said:

From the legendary BC Roy to Mamata, no other region in India has seen such a drastic downgrade in leadership in less than half a century. Sure 35 years of Left Front rule did its part, but Mamata has taken Bengal to a point of no return. 

Read this thread on the decline of WB. It is a tragic tale of how communism destroyed the knowledge hub of India 

On 6/19/2022 at 12:02 PM, Stan AF said:

Hands down, Bimaru states with their overpopulation is always going to be a huge problem for this country. That is the cold hard truth.

P.S: cute answers in this thread.

Once a chewtiya always a chewtiya...

'cold hard truth' lol , much like pathetic biases of ugly haters.

On 6/19/2022 at 2:19 AM, jf1gp_1 said:

Kejriwal has perfected TN model in Delhi which saw him win Punjab. I dont blame him or even citizens. Majority of our population is struggling with its day to day life and if someone comes provides some relief then sure they will get vote. Win-win for everyone except those paying tax (who also happen to not vote)

Vote bank politics. In TN there is also cinema all the nincompoops who elect their matnee heroes..for kuska and quarter.