Breaking news:alt co founder Mohammad zubair arrested by Delhi police

vayuu1

So according to abhijit thread that altnews org seems very shady accepting donations from Pak and Syria. This guy has lost his cell phone and formatted his hard drive so convenient and he was acting on the instructions of a politician intrested to know what that is. 

Edited by gattaca

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

So according to abhijit thread that altnews org seems very shady accepting donations from Pak and Syria. This guy has lost his cell phone and formatted his hard drive so convenient and he was acting on the instructions of a politician intrested to know what that is. 

Happy that these mofos are being charged legally.... Too many people may cry witch hunt, but it's better that there is some transparency and accountability from ruling govt 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Solicitor General of India went to oppose his bail plea. Wow!

Ya when you mess with Indian foreign relations which impact every one will be mad except @ash. Millions of Indians life are impacted by this idiot who gets funds from Pakistan and Syria.

I found the name appropriate from the beginning. I don't like the real news, so I'll publish my own news from an alternate reality.

I know they meant it as an alternate (and reliable) source of news but the agendas are quite apparent. Yea the fact checking is done as and when it suits the narrative and there are plenty of accusations about fake news as well.

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

Ya when you mess with Indian foreign relations which impact every one will be mad except @ash. Millions of Indians life are impacted by this idiot who gets funds from Pakistan and Syria.

There are some so deeply indoctrinated in identity politics that if someone has an accident and is bleeding on the ground, they will first take his wallet to check his surname before deciding if this one is worthy of help or not. And God forbid if it's Hindu, then perhaps it was his fault and if not his forefathers. 

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

Ze Germanz are 'closely monitoring' :hmm:

Especially expected from left parties in power. 

India using Russian is a problem for these countries more than anything. Germany never raised these issues in the past.

Don't we all miss fact checking & approval of Mahua's statement :((

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

India using Russian is a problem for these countries more than anything. Germany never raised these issues in the past.

Germany imports far more fuel from Russia than us, but they are hypocrites nonetheless. 

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Don't we all miss fact checking & approval of Mahua's statement :((

Germany imports far more fuel from Russia than us, but they are hypocrites nonetheless. 

India has done such a job in letting them expose themselves. Sometimes silence can be such a great strategy.