Jump to content
vayuu1

Breaking news:alt co founder Mohammad zubair arrested by Delhi police

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

ANI says his bail was rejected, lawyer says judge has not yet rejected the bail. 

I hope they nail his ass for 2 more weeks.

hopefully his fellow cell mates will take care of it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So according to abhijit thread that altnews org seems very shady accepting donations from Pak and Syria. This guy has lost his cell phone and formatted his hard drive so convenient and he was acting on the instructions of a politician intrested to know what that is. 

Edited by gattaca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

So according to abhijit thread that altnews org seems very shady accepting donations from Pak and Syria. This guy has lost his cell phone and formatted his hard drive so convenient and he was acting on the instructions of a politician intrested to know what that is. 

Happy that these mofos are being charged legally.... Too many people may cry witch hunt, but it's better that there is some transparency and accountability from ruling govt 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Solicitor General of India went to oppose his bail plea. Wow!

Ya when you mess with Indian foreign relations which impact every one will be mad except @ash. Millions of Indians life are impacted by this idiot who gets funds from Pakistan and Syria.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found the name appropriate from the beginning. I don't like the real news, so I'll publish my own news from an alternate reality.

 

I know they meant it as an alternate (and reliable) source of news but the agendas are quite apparent. Yea the fact checking is done as and when it suits the narrative and there are plenty of accusations about fake news as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

Ya when you mess with Indian foreign relations which impact every one will be mad except @ash. Millions of Indians life are impacted by this idiot who gets funds from Pakistan and Syria.

 

There are some so deeply indoctrinated in identity politics that if someone has an accident and is bleeding on the ground, they will first take his wallet to check his surname before deciding if this one is worthy of help or not. And God forbid if it's Hindu, then perhaps it was his fault and if not his forefathers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Clarke said:

Ze Germanz are 'closely monitoring' :hmm:

 

Especially expected from left parties in power. 

 

 

India using Russian is a problem for these countries more than anything. Germany never raised these issues in the past.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't we all miss fact checking & approval of Mahua's statement :((

 

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

India using Russian is a problem for these countries more than anything. Germany never raised these issues in the past.

 

Germany imports far more fuel from Russia than us, but they are hypocrites nonetheless. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Don't we all miss fact checking & approval of Mahua's statement :((

 

 

Germany imports far more fuel from Russia than us, but they are hypocrites nonetheless. 

 

 

India has done such a job in letting them expose themselves. Sometimes silence can be such a great strategy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...