Gollum

Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

17 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

I dont really care ,tbh i have learnt to become apathetic as we

Do you vote Or give back to your society in any way? Perhaps it would be good for you to see how much ppl in other countries help each other and stand up for their rights. 

When I lived in Boston there was a 55 yr old lady I worked with who went and protested in front of her town's centre for three days (she took off) in the freezing cold for some ordinance that was passed in her county. I asked her why on earth would she do this at her age... She said.. If I don't who will? 

What she said stuck with me. If you don't like to get involved with politics at least help your local community with your time. So many things get done online nowadays. You don't need to leave your home to help. 

Always brings to mind India is more than just the corrupt side. There are thousands who do their best. Don't degrade them and their efforts with your selfish cynicism. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Then you don’t get to complain. Each one should give something back and it will make a difference 

Yeah ofcourse  and i am not arguing i am a good person ,I am sure there are better humans than me  but the thing is although we can make up our minds but we arent machines,humans we cant always react in the same manner.But i do try to be indifferent but since my inherent nature is different so some times it comes out.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bharathh said:

Do you vote Or give back to your society in any way? Perhaps it would be good for you to see how much ppl in other countries help each other and stand up for their rights. 

When I lived in Boston there was a 55 yr old lady I worked with who went and protested in front of her town's centre for three days (she took off) in the freezing cold for some ordinance that was passed in her county. I asked her why on earth would she do this at her age... She said.. If I don't who will? 

What she said stuck with me. If you don't like to get involved with politics at least help your local community with your time. So many things get done online nowadays. You don't need to leave your home to help. 

Always brings to mind India is more than just the corrupt side. There are thousands who do their best. Don't degrade them and their efforts with your selfish cynicism. 

Comparisons with America is unfair .America started off as a small and relatively homogeneous West European colony who had common beliefs in Christianity and also liberal principles of emancipation and separation of church and state which emerged in western Europe ,which they could then enact through democracy and those principles became deeply ingrained in their population but even then within 100 years there were enough divisions which their democratic system couldn't solve which gave rise to the civil war.

But now as America becomes more diverse, things become more complicated and it becomes problematic to allow every American to protest or participate in democracy ,as it has the potential to paralyze the state .In such cases you got to side with some and overlook the others.This decision has to be taken by people in power ,else it will give rise to conflicting
ideas and schizophrenia in the functioning of government and society.

For India, with the limitations that it has,to be at it's best, Hindus have to keep their heads down without feeling victimized and empower minorities ,else the system will be disrupted with everyone going their own way or in oppression of minorities.And not to forget the consequences of internal matters on international stage which is so prevalent these days.

Edited by MultiB48

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2022 at 7:36 PM, coffee_rules said:

In 2016 , had been to Fatehpur Sikhri. There is a dargah in the bulund darwaza. The Muslim guide insisted on a chadar and said it was mandatory. I refused, but he was so persistent and said everyone Hindu or Muslim does it without prejudice and claimed the money goes to poor people for charity. Finally, I paid the money and I still didn’t go to do the chadar. Money for poor is still worth spent. I think Hindus are superstitious and open minded, they don’t see religion in this dargah.

Incidently, these two haiwans from Udaypur were arrested en route to Ajmer as they wanted to do some videos in the the Ajmer dargah and pay homage to Moinuddin Chishti and dedicate the beheadings to him.

Ajmer Dargah witnesses sharp decline in devotee footfall after anti Hindu speeches (opindia.com)

I am happy that we learnt hard lessons , some change indeed. Biz is down 90%

Edited by diga

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Bas yahi baaki tha, inki hi kami thi. 

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-pakistani-man-crossed-border-to-kill-nupur-sharma-detained-in-rajasthan-2969775

Leftists would have preferred asylum for this crowd in India via CAA.

En route to Ajmer. Bad economic conditions in Pak. They used to send terrorists with AK-47s, chaku pe utar aaye abhi