Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Gollum

On 7/5/2022 at 7:36 PM, coffee_rules said:

In 2016 , had been to Fatehpur Sikhri. There is a dargah in the bulund darwaza. The Muslim guide insisted on a chadar and said it was mandatory. I refused, but he was so persistent and said everyone Hindu or Muslim does it without prejudice and claimed the money goes to poor people for charity. Finally, I paid the money and I still didn’t go to do the chadar. Money for poor is still worth spent. I think Hindus are superstitious and open minded, they don’t see religion in this dargah.

Incidently, these two haiwans from Udaypur were arrested en route to Ajmer as they wanted to do some videos in the the Ajmer dargah and pay homage to Moinuddin Chishti and dedicate the beheadings to him.

Ajmer Dargah witnesses sharp decline in devotee footfall after anti Hindu speeches (opindia.com)

I am happy that we learnt hard lessons , some change indeed. Biz is down 90%

Edited by diga

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Bas yahi baaki tha, inki hi kami thi. 

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-pakistani-man-crossed-border-to-kill-nupur-sharma-detained-in-rajasthan-2969775

Leftists would have preferred asylum for this crowd in India via CAA.

En route to Ajmer. Bad economic conditions in Pak. They used to send terrorists with AK-47s, chaku pe utar aaye abhi