Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Gollum

Disgusting to see that a man going about his work can be hacked to death by his customers for something he may have said. How does one feel safe anymore?? 

We need re-education ASAP, cant have people running amongst us with medieval beliefs of rule of law and most importantly stricter surveillance of the plebs.  Privacy etc can go to the bin as far as I am concerned, people's safety needs to be paramount

2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

While what I wish is 100s of times more Talk Shows where Islam is directly and openly criticized, and its evil teachings should be made clear to everyone. 

Sure sunshine, you can then watch a civil war in India gleefully with a pak phouj medal for your internet warrior services. 

16 hours ago, Gollum said:

Anger is building up, will explode at some point. Won't rule out a repeat of 2002 type event before the next election, many innocents will pay with their lives like in case of Delhi riots. Anyway D-day is inevitable, there will be civil war in the future, even in our lifetimes we will see pro-azaadi movements in Bengal, Assam, maybe even the Malabar region. Demography is destiny. We can only be better prepared for such an eventuality, big missed opportunity to start afresh in 1947. Feel for the Muslims who don't hate their Indic roots, but majority Muslims who stayed back after partition were our civilizational enemies. 

civil war feels inevitable, although one never knows. The US, which does not have the same degree of sociocultural diversity as we do, went through a devastating civil war about 85 yrs after it declared independence. India has a high chance of witnessing a much bigger civil war that will make partition look like child's play in comparison. doom is swiftly approaching

Edited by Vijy

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

Sure sunshine, you can then watch a civil war in India gleefully with a pak phouj medal for your internet warrior services. 

Your opinion is wholeheartedly welcome, but my opinion is different. 

It is necessary to make Muslims accept this fact that they have full right to 'preach' their religion, while others also have full right to 'criticize' Islam. 

There is no other escape route from this situation. Only the culture of open discussion can bring awareness in the masses. 

At moment, we have left the whole field open to the Mullahs of mosques to preach their Muslim followers. And instead of giving them the right awareness, Mullahs are brainwashing the Muslim youth and thus removing even the last bits of humanity from them. 

So, the question is how to counter this propaganda of Muslim Mullahs, and how to take out the Muslim youths out of their influence? 

The answer is, to come into direct contact with Muslim youths by promoting DISCUSSIONS. There is no other alternative present in order to save them from the brainwashing that they get in name of religion. 

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Shocking details esp about his neighbor.

Stay away from social media or if you do Join, only stay as an observer. I’d rather be the happy alive coward than the dead opinionated firebrand. Just Darwin’s theory at work. Sorry if it sounds harsh. And you can’t blame Modi or Shah for this. They can’t send personalized robots to protect each individual who commits or supports “blasphemy”.  Police manpower is already comically low for basic functions, so no question of being able to tackle lone wolfs. Just hunker down and keep quiet in public and belt your heart out in front of your closest

, trusted, dearest ones if it’s that important for you to give your opinions an audience. 

Edited by FischerTal

24 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Liberals like you have been instigating Muslim extremists against Hindus,you got blood on your hands. Don't pretend you haven't enjoyed it.

That idiot might have distributed sweets. The way he hate hindus it's not even surprising.

2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

That idiot might have distributed sweets. The way he hate hindus it's not even surprising.

I don’t hate Hindus, but I am most definitely not fond of fanatic morons like you Uncle. 

There is lots to unpack here, I will let this cool down and come back after a week. Any debate now would be insensitive, I Don’t want to raise BP of the boomers here. Bye

1 minute ago, ash said:

I don’t hate Hindus, but I am most definitely not fond of fanatic morons like you Uncle. 

There is lots to unpack here, I will let this cool down and come back after a week. Any debate now would be insensitive, I Don’t want to raise BP of the boomers here. Bye

Lol like usual cowards running off with tail behinds....As I said go on a forum where muslims are in majority and debate how you debate here in terms of exposing Hindus and their bigotry and see if you get back alive.

33 minutes ago, ash said:

I think you have been fairly unpacked. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

Your opinion is wholeheartedly welcome, but my opinion is different. 

It is necessary to make Muslims accept this fact that they have full right to 'preach' their religion, while others also have full right to 'criticize' Islam. 

There is no other escape route from this situation. Only the culture of open discussion can bring awareness in the masses. 

At moment, we have left the whole field open to the Mullahs of mosques to preach their Muslim followers. And instead of giving them the right awareness, Mullahs are brainwashing the Muslim youth and thus removing even the last bits of humanity from them. 

So, the question is how to counter this propaganda of Muslim Mullahs, and how to take out the Muslim youths out of their influence? 

The answer is, to come into direct contact with Muslim youths by promoting DISCUSSIONS. There is no other alternative present in order to save them from the brainwashing that they get in name of religion. 

We're in 21st century, the discussion has to come from within the community. So many are ready to show collective outrage internationally at a mere mention of their text and have nothing to introspect when it comes to murdering innocents ? 

Its not the responsibility for outsiders to awaken them and risk their lives and families while doing so.