Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Gollum

39 minutes ago, Clarke said:

We're in 21st century, the discussion has to come from within the community. So many are ready to show collective outrage internationally at a mere mention of their text and have nothing to introspect when it comes to murdering innocents ? 

Its not the responsibility for outsiders to awaken them and risk their lives and families while doing so. 

They formed countries on religion after bloodshed. Killing someone is way lesser a crime and in their mind it is rewarding. What are you expecting from the community within?

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Learn how to use knives. Learn how to fight. Learn the art of self defense. Stop buying or selling stuff to or from them. 

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

One could argue that Muslims have a long tradition of being upset if Islam or their prophet is insulted,and act emotionally but likes of Ash act calmly and tactically and incite when required.He will be back when it suits him.

Every Hindu has to see this video and understand some of the fundamental tenets  of Islam as stated by someone coming from faith. Gustakhi-e-rasool is ingrained from childhood for most. Tolerate anything but not any insult to god and his messenger. Apologies to some Muslims here, but this is the reality as perceived  by others. That is higher than loyalty to any country, community, society or even family. There are organizations (like Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind)  that take care of families of perps for life that perpetuate such killings and are persecuted by laws of the country. 

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Every Hindu has to see this video and understand some of the fundamental tenets  of Islam as stated by someone coming from faith. Gustakhi-e-rasool is ingrained from childhood for most. Tolerate anything but not any insult to god and his messenger. Apologies to some Muslims here, but this is the reality as perceived  by others. That is higher than loyalty to any country, community, society or even family. There are organizations (like Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind)  that take care of families of perps for life that perpetuate such killings and are persecuted by laws of the country. 

koi to sach bol raha hai. ab bhi dogle peace peace karte rahenge. God God karte rahenge

Edited by HamHindustani

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Learn how to use knives. Learn how to fight. Learn the art of self defense. Stop buying or selling stuff to or from them. 

No amount of self defense techniques will save you from a unexpected assault.  If u see the video the attackers attacked only at a moment of weakness.  Even in standard army training u are taught to fight your enemy face to face. 

Being alert is more critical.  Keeping weapons at home & having strong community is crucial.  Hindus lack in almost every aspect. 

25 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

No amount of self defense techniques will save you from a unexpected assault.  If u see the video the attackers attacked only at a moment of weakness.  Even in standard army training u are taught to fight your enemy face to face. 

Being alert is more critical.  Keeping weapons at home & having strong community is crucial.  Hindus lack in almost every aspect. 

Well for me. 1) You better get alert by profiling. 2) You ideally avoid dealing with them directly. It’s not question of avoiding the event. The question is how you give yourself best chance to protect yourself. 

Nothing uncommon. While in north east I would see Khaasi from mile away and fear myself for any possibility. Better than being ignorant. 

Edited by ravishingravi

23 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Well for me. 1) You better get alert by profiling. 2) You ideally avoid dealing with them directly. It’s not question of avoiding the event. The question is how you give yourself best chance to protect yourself. 

Nothing uncommon. While in north east I would see Khaasi from mile away and fear myself for any possibility. Better than being ignorant. 

Yes...  Anyways carrying knives in public places is prohibited but in sensitive areas/Time one can take the risk. 

I think the victim in this case was pretty ignorant as he had received threats as per his wife & was on the hit list.   Hopefully this case wakes up other Hindus especially those living around or close to the ghettos. 

Udaipur is a truly shocking event even demography wise...  93% Hindu population & around 3% Muslims.  

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Every one knows this ,and if after a 1000 yrs Hindus still arent aware then there is no point bothering .My view is, let them have blasphemy and sharia and legalise these cases and stop their vigilantism and also lets's not insult their religion.

It's too late now ,after years of apathy/tolerance you cant do anything ,they are now numerous and have international connection ,also liberals and other minorities support them against us.Unless you dont mind getting smashed then go ahead.Lets have peace with them and if you are in a mood to fight then fight weaker groups like Sikhs and Christians . 

But are they allowed to mock our religion, their stand-up comedians, painters like MoFO Hussain ? We don’t have equivalent Blasphemy laws, but they do bakchodi and get away, the likes of Javed Akhtar, Nasruddin Shah and others, that is the issue. They never speak of sar tan se juda, but cry foul about Nupur Sharma. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Being alert means, don’t join neighborhood WA groups with Muslims in it, if you have death threats, don’t allow terrorists looking mullahs in your shop.. sorry , very much miffed with the whole premise. 

15 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Hindus are different, blasphemy laws are not required for us.

Key is not to insult them ,if you want to convert them, then discuss on philosophy and theology, no need to abuse them.

If you do insult them then the results are in front of you ,with the west and lelis and the rest of minorities will also gang up on us and exacerbate the situation.

To shivling ko beizzati karein like that Mullah did on tv, we should not retort, but accept they have the right to do it and we might be beheaded if we retort. That looks like a reality, comply or we will behead you. ISIS style.

34 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Total bycott of Islamist is only solution stop dealing with them. I know it's harsh to al muslims but they brought it upon them by not condemning this horrific incident. Especially hypocrites like Nasru, Javed and his chutiya son Farhan and their family related movie, song  everything should be complete no no.

Just like Blacks and Whites in US, there is a 2-nation society living side by side in India. Since 1947 due to vote bank and secular politics. We should embrace a plural society where there is mutual respect. 

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

We're in 21st century, the discussion has to come from within the community. So many are ready to show collective outrage internationally at a mere mention of their text and have nothing to introspect when it comes to murdering innocents ? 

Its not the responsibility for outsiders to awaken them and risk their lives and families while doing so. 

I am afraid that it is almost impossible to REFORM Islam from within. 

I have seen the discussions between extremists and moderates, .... and extremists are always winning the dialogue while simply Quran and Hadith are standing totally with the extremists. 

It is practically impossible to bring reform without criticism, and when one moderate Muslim tries to criticize and Quranic verse or Hadith, then immediately it is labelled as blasphemy, and then that moderate Muslim is labelled as 'apostate' and agent of enemies of Allah, and he is killed. 

Therefore, if we keep on waiting for reformation within the inside, then the result will only be many times more brainwashing and extremism ... We should not be the prey of false hopes.

Moreover, I also tried few years as moderate Muslim to win an argument from extremis Muslims, but I always lost the argument, while I was unable to criticize Quran/Hadith directly, and to blame them to be work of Muhammad instead of any Allah. 

But as an ex-Muslim, I do full justice with criticism, and now I have the upper hand and I win the argument easily. And I see positive results for the first time. 

And while destroying the evil of Islam, our lives and lives of our families will always be in danger. But we have to do this job for the sake of humanity. Otherwise, this evil will keep on growing bigger and bigger every day. 

15 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

But as an ex-Muslim, I do full justice with criticism, and now I have the upper hand and I win the argument easily. And I see positive results for the first time. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8Y4-E60-SbRraTpR9mtV

The internet warrior business of winning arguments is useless.

Show us evidence of ur exemplary work in transforming Pak society & bringing a wave of secularism to curb extremism.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4j_BS39PV4d4zwdfpdFm

Edited by Clarke

17 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

To shivling ko beizzati karein like that Mullah did on tv, we should not retort, but accept they have the right to do it and we might be beheaded if we retort. That looks like a reality, comply or we will behead you. ISIS style.

In simple words, we have at least to try to avoid making insults, and we should stay wise and control our anger and try to bring them up to our standards of debate. This will be a bigger failure if we drop us to their level of debate. 

And if Muslims will not stop insulting others, then of course others will also insult them sooner or later. And in this case the State should take a stand and it should make it clear to Muslims that blasphemy is natural to human nature and thus they have to bear it. 

Important thing is, there should be a lot of debates on TV shows which discuss Islam. Only this way normal Muslims will come out of the influence of Mullahs and religious brainwashing. There is no other way to reform them, except for these debates where Islam is directly criticized. 

At the moment, Mullahs have full right to preach to Muslims, but there is almost ZERO criticism of Islam is present there. This is the main issue and the most dangerous equation. 

4 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Show us evidence of ur exemplary work in transforming Pak society & bringing a wave of secularism to curb extremism.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4j_BS39PV4d4zwdfpdFm

All arguments on Internet have to be done on face value. If An atheist claims he is honest and engaging all religious fanatics on Internet, take it with a face value!! Even dumeel atheists on ICF!!

5 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

In simple words, we have at least to try to avoid making insults, and we should stay wise and control our anger and try to bring them up to our standards of debate. This will be a bigger failure if we drop us to their level of debate. 

And if Muslims will not stop insulting others, then of course others will also insult them sooner or later. And in this case the State should take a stand and it should make it clear to Muslims that blasphemy is natural to human nature and thus they have to bear it. 

Important thing is, there should be a lot of debates on TV shows which discuss Islam. Only this way normal Muslims will come out of the influence of Mullahs and religious brainwashing. There is no other way to reform them, except for these debates where Islam is directly criticized. 

At the moment, Mullahs have full right to preach to Muslims, but there is almost ZERO criticism of Islam is present there. This is the main issue and the most dangerous equation. 

This is exactly how parents are advised to deal with unruly toddlers. Don’t antagonize them, but deal with them gently, give them what they want and then reason with them. 

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

It is unfortunate that discussion is becoming personal here. Of course, I am not going to indulge in it. 

I only have this to say ... Mullahs are preaching Islam 24 hours a day, But the criticism of Islam is almost non-existent. This makes things totally out of balance. 

If you are against criticizing Islam directly, then please let us know about your action plan, through which you hope to overcome the problem of Islamic extremism?