Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Gollum

I have started to make a conscious effort to boycott every Muslim service and anything Muslim owned. At this point I don't care if people call me a racist bigot or whatever. There's a limit to tolerance and Kanhaiya Lal's murder was the last straw for me.

Took the first step yesterday, paid a couple of month's salary to my Bangladeshi domestic help and told her that her services won't be needed anymore. I intend to do the same with Muslim barbers, doctors, fruit vendors (or any vendor for that matter), business owners and even the random nobody I meet in a bus or metro. I just don't want to be associated with this desert cult in any way at all.

Hindus are 80% of India's population. Let's collectively boycott them, I am sure it will make an impact. Before buying any product or service, just check who will benefit from your money. It's not too hard.

20 minutes ago, Mohan Swamy said:

I have started to make a conscious effort to boycott every Muslim service and anything Muslim owned. At this point I don't care if people call me a racist bigot or whatever. There's a limit to tolerance and Kanhaiya Lal's murder was the last straw for me.

Took the first step yesterday, paid a couple of month's salary to my Bangladeshi domestic help and told her that her services won't be needed anymore. I intend to do the same with Muslim barbers, doctors, fruit vendors (or any vendor for that matter), business owners and even the random nobody I meet in a bus or metro. I just don't want to be associated with this desert cult in any way at all.

Hindus are 80% of India's population. Let's collectively boycott them, I am sure it will make an impact. Before buying any product or service, just check who will benefit from your money. It's not too hard.

Its unavoidable that a muslim will service you in some form. It may be a food /courier delivery guy or a clerk at a bank.  We have to live with them.

Some of the establishments openly print on  their products that they are sharia compliant and I dont know if it means only employing muslims ? I am yet to find the truth about some of the products like ID dosa or Himalaya products.  If someone has more info, it would help

Edited by diga

4 minutes ago, diga said:

Its unavoidable that a muslim will service you in some form. It may be a food /courier delivery guy or a clerk at a bank.  We have to live with them.

The same argument was used post Galwan, that buying Chinese goods is unavoidable. But all it needs is a determined effort to look for an alternative. Even if I succeed 70% of the number of times I try, I will be happy to not have contributed to their "cause" for which most of them exist.

Last week I received a mail from IRCTC advertising an affordable Kashmir tour package. Honestly peaked mine and my brother's family's interest, we were beginning to make elaborate plans to take our parents and in laws as well. But this incident has completely changed my perception. It's off my list now because I don't want those Muslim hotel owners, house boat owners and other Muslim vendors to make money off me.

Atleast we can begin with what can be easily achieved instead of thinking it's not completely avoidable. 

18 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Is this action feasible? 

NAMO has to take the initiative first & foremost.

Not sure if that's happening at present :sad_smile:

@ 0:21 in the video....Modi has already opened his arms for a very warm hug :((

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Modi ji...Behave as per your stature. You are leader of a big economic power. These arabs will kick you in the nuts if given a chance. 

1 hour ago, Mohan Swamy said:

The same argument was used post Galwan, that buying Chinese goods is unavoidable. But all it needs is a determined effort to look for an alternative. Even if I succeed 70% of the number of times I try, I will be happy to not have contributed to their "cause" for which most of them exist.

Last week I received a mail from IRCTC advertising an affordable Kashmir tour package. Honestly peaked mine and my brother's family's interest, we were beginning to make elaborate plans to take our parents and in laws as well. But this incident has completely changed my perception. It's off my list now because I don't want those Muslim hotel owners, house boat owners and other Muslim vendors to make money off me.

Atleast we can begin with what can be easily achieved instead of thinking it's not completely avoidable. 

I understand your pain... I would rather boycott muslim establishments which claim to support sharia/halal products than an ordinary muslim. Thats my personal view

27 minutes ago, diga said:

I understand your pain... I would rather boycott muslim establishments which claim to support sharia/halal products than an ordinary muslim. Thats my personal view

For me the cost should get higher and higher. But also there must an incentive for integration and reform. This is the only way forward. Carrot and stick. Will take years. 

The biggest obstacle is not community. They are human beings like any of us. The biggest obstacle is vote bank politics, communists and liberals. 

Only solution I see & that's feasible in a long run in dismantling of Mullahs Madarasas & Islamic institutions asap.  No two f***s should be given on that.  They are the root cause ultimately. 

Break the chain...  Generation by generation it will be gone (mild version of XI Jinping thesis)  Stop the wheel from turning over & over. 

Or else no amount of awakening can stop a future civil war.  

2 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

I agree.. 

What is happening with the small business community? Why are these muslims gaining so much inroads into a lot of industries? Tailoring, Barber shops, Car mechanics, plumbing etc. They are dominating a lot of these professions which imo is admirable.  

That is because, Hindus go for a 'Vertical Growth Model' whereas Muslims follows a 'Horizontal Growth Model'.

That is the preffered economic model of Muslims of India. By the age of 18 they are earning lakhs.

Whereas Hindus still studying in schools and colleges by the age of 18. Hindu parents are not sure these days whether their investments on their kids will bring any returns in future or not.

Therefore the maximum bottom-end skill based occupations and services are now inhabited by the Muslims..be it Mechanics, Masons, Carpenters, Electric repairmen, Plumbers, Tailors, Leather industry, Food business, Textile industry etc.

PS:  This is applicable to Muslims living in other parts of India.  In Kashmir it is reverse.  

Edited by Lone Wolf

8 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

It is unfortunate that discussion is becoming personal here. Of course, I am not going to indulge in it. 

I only have this to say ... Mullahs are preaching Islam 24 hours a day, But the criticism of Islam is almost non-existent. This makes things totally out of balance. 

If you are against criticizing Islam directly, then please let us know about your action plan, through which you hope to overcome the problem of Islamic extremism? 

Aha, bhagoda as expected. So all you do is "win arguments" on the interwebs & jack $h1t in real life and want others to do the dirty/lethal work. 

29 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Aha, bhagoda as expected. So all you do is "win arguments" on the interwebs & jack $h1t in real life and want others to do the dirty/lethal work. 

Wise people tell you cannot make everybody happy.

And then there are some who will never be happy, despite whatever you do. They will always find faults in you. 

What is real life for us? 

We are chased by Muslims, who are absolute majority in Pakistan.

And we are also chased by Government Agencies. 

My teacher (along with one of his friends) is in the prison, and has been sentenced to death and being tortured for years now. 

There is a lot to say about the atrocities that we are facing, but it is not wise to talk about them in public due to security reason. 

And after all that if we are blamed for being bhagoras, and blamed for being only internet warrior, then still it is not a problem. Your opinion is welcome. Please feel free to criticize us, abuse us, and make hundreds of times more blame against us. It simply doesn't bother me. 

But as I mentioned earlier, the issue of Indian Muslims is not going to be solved by blaming us, as we are non-issue here. 

The main question is how to take out Muslim youth from the influence of one-sided preaching of Mullahs, without coming in contact with them through direct discussions and debates through TV shows, and directly criticizing Islam. I wish you would have answered this main question instead of diverting the issue towards us, while we are a non-issue. 

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Never met him ,but to me he seems like those hindu right wingers who are  enamored by sikhs.I don't fall in that category,so you should ask those people if they are real or pretenders.

I can understand Muslims or even Christians being anti modi but I don't know what issues sikhs have against him,he even allowed them to lay seige and riot in  the capital without any consequences.

Its Modi and BJP fault there. Should not have called farmer movement anti India. Hindus are incomplete without Sikhs. Cannot say the same for  Muslims, divided on Christians. We have to be a non Islamic republic, if that makes sense.

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

Never met him ,but to me he seems like those hindu right wingers who are  enamored by sikhs.I don't fall in that category,so you should ask those people if they are real or pretenders.

I can understand Muslims or even Christians being anti modi but I don't know what issues sikhs have against him,he even allowed them to lay seige and riot in  the capital without any consequences.

The reform threatened their incoming money guarantees by asking them to work with market principles. 

Additionally, one shouldn't expect a lot from a community that has had secessionist tendencies in whatever percentage not too long ago. Not to blame all of them but a state or community taking up arms to break away from India isn't business as usual despite our diversity. 

3 minutes ago, HamHindustani said:

Its Modi and BJP fault there. Should not have called farmer movement anti India. Hindus are incomplete without Sikhs. Cannot say the same for  Muslims, divided on Christians. We have to be a non Islamic republic, if that makes sense.

:bootyshake:

2 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

But as I mentioned earlier, the issue of Indian Muslims is not going to be solved by blaming us, as we are non-issue here. 

The main question is how to take out Muslim youth from the influence of one-sided preaching of Mullahs, without coming in contact with them through direct discussions and debates through TV shows, and directly criticizing Islam. I wish you would have answered this main question instead of diverting the issue towards us, while we are a non-issue. 

Well you come across as a hypocrite, no two ways about it. You're too scared to do what you recommend to Indians. 

There is a ministry of minority affairs that can work with religious leaders and the home ministry is supposed to keep a thorough check on potential threats. Having said that, the community also needs to decide whether to pull themselves up. If millions of kids are brainwashed from childhood, some of them will act in adulthood & the state can't clean it all up perfectly.  

TV debates have been going on forever & the likes of Dawkins openly made a mullah admit that punishment of apostasy is death. Did that deradicalize Britain :phehe:

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Nonsensical comment......I posted a factual video....what's your take on NAMO's action?

This is what your take on this henious crime.....bhai daru piney aur namo namo karney k allwa koi aur bhi kaam hai ya nahi tujhey???? The so called bhakt don't take modi name like you do everywhere, did he person kick you out of India or what....Anyway take your modi Randi Rona somewhere else. Leave this thread for Kanhaiya lal.

Edited by raki05