Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

15 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Well you come across as a hypocrite, no two ways about it. You're too scared to do what you recommend to Indians. 

ٰI beg to differ, while:

• We are living in Muslim majority country.
  • Not only Muslims, but government agencies are also doing active operation against us.
  • And State laws are also clearly imposing severe death for us. 
  • And we are losing our friends, who have already been sentenced to death, and few already been killed by mobs (but I don't know them personally as we usually work individually for security reasons). 
  • Our facebook groups and ids are banned in Pakistan, our internet activities are constantly monitored. 
  • We are even unable to tell our real identity to our relatives and they are themselves ready to kill us in name of apostasy. 

Despite all that, we are conducting our activities as much as possible and promoting criticism upon Islam as much as it is possible in these circumstances for us. 

On the other hand: 

• You are in absolute Majority in India. 
  • You have your own Government in India. 
  • State agencies and even the State law protect you. 
  • But still you are afraid and you are not ready to criticize Islam for the sake of danger to your life.  

Nevertheless, despite all this, you are still of the opinion that we are hypocrites. 

In my eyes, you are totally wrong, but it doesn't bother me, while it is not a case of facts and justice, but it is a case where even I am being killed, but you will still put the blame upon me and you will continue calling me hypocrite. In simple words, as the wise people say.... there is no possible way to make you happy, and you will always find a fault, and you will always put blame upon us. 

There is a ministry of minority affairs that can work with religious leaders and the home ministry is supposed to keep a thorough check on potential threats. Having said that, the community also needs to decide whether to pull themselves up. 

In other words, you have no solution for this situation, as despite the ministry of minority affairs, the Muslim youth has become more and more radical with time. 

You have been asking the community to pull themselves up for the last couple of decades, but the opposite is happening. 

Despite all this, you don't want to start discussing and criticizing Islam directly, and want to stick with the old tested and failed methods. 

TV debates have been going on forever & the likes of Dawkins openly made a mullah admit that punishment of apostasy is death. Did that deradicalize Britain :phehe:

Before Dawkin, there was absolutely no culture of criticism upon religions in WEST, but there was only one culture i.e. "Respecting religion". 

Dawkins is only a START. 

But it is already showing positive results.

It has already broken the ranks of Muslims, and for the first time there are thousands of Muslims leaving Islam in West (and also in Islamic countries). 

We have already reached that point where Mullahs have become fearful of our presence. There are so many Muslim scholars who are declaring our movement to be the worst danger to Islam and Muslim youth. 

And things will only get better for us in the future and our movement is already making progress in the West. We have a plan to follow, and we are satisfied with it. 

But what I don't understand why are you so much afraid of criticizing Islam directly? You are making a mistake here. Sticking to old tested and failed methods is not going to make any change for you. 

16 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

ٰI beg to differ, while:

• We are living in Muslim majority country.
  • Not only Muslims, but government agencies are also doing active operation against us.
  • And State laws are also clearly imposing severe death for us. 
  • And we are losing our friends, who have already been sentenced to death, and few already been killed by mobs (but I don't know them personally as we usually work individually for security reasons). 
  • Our facebook groups and ids are banned in Pakistan, our internet activities are constantly monitored. 
  • We are even unable to tell our real identity to our relatives and they are themselves ready to kill us in name of apostasy. 

Despite all that, we are conducting our activities as much as possible and promoting criticism upon Islam as much as it is possible in these circumstances for us. 

On the other hand: 

• You are in absolute Majority in India. 
  • You have your own Government in India. 
  • State agencies and even the State law protect you. 
  • But still you are afraid and you are not ready to criticize Islam for the sake of danger to your life.  

Nevertheless, despite all this, you are still of the opinion that we are hypocrites. 

In my eyes, you are totally wrong, but it doesn't bother me, while it is not a case of facts and justice, but it is a case where even I am being killed, but you will still put the blame upon me and you will continue calling me hypocrite. In simple words, as the wise people say.... there is no possible way to make you happy, and you will always find a fault, and you will always put blame upon us. 

In other words, you have no solution for this situation, as despite the ministry of minority affairs, the Muslim youth has become more and more radical with time. 

You have been asking the community to pull themselves up for the last couple of decades, but the opposite is happening. 

Despite all this, you don't want to start discussing and criticizing Islam directly, and want to stick with the old tested and failed methods. 

Before Dawkin, there was absolutely no culture of criticism upon religions in WEST, but there was only one culture i.e. "Respecting religion". 

Dawkins is only a START. 

But it is already showing positive results.

It has already broken the ranks of Muslims, and for the first time there are thousands of Muslims leaving Islam in West (and also in Islamic countries). 

We have already reached that point where Mullahs have become fearful of our presence. There are so many Muslim scholars who are declaring our movement to be the worst danger to Islam and Muslim youth. 

And things will only get better for us in the future and our movement is already making progress in the West. We have a plan to follow, and we are satisfied with it. 

But what I don't understand why are you so much afraid of criticizing Islam directly? You are making a mistake here. Sticking to old tested and failed methods is not going to make any change for you. 

Rofl @ movement. Stick to your internet warrior business and making excuses, just don't expect others to do the dirty work. 

FJo9qSEagAAp6KO?format=jpg&name=small

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

This is what your take on this henious crime.....bhai daru piney aur namo namo karney k allwa koi aur bhi kaam hai ya nahi tujhey???? The so called bhakt don't take modi name like you do everywhere, did he person kick you out of India or what....Anyway take your modi Randi Rona somewhere else. Leave this thread for Kanhaiya lal.

He should be feeling pain and anger that such an incident has occurred,and perhaps more so, having happened in his country of birth... rather in his head i am sure he would be thinking "another opportunity to troll modi bhakts"...

1crore was raised for Kanhaiyya Lal’s family. Glad to have contributed to it. Besides this, contribute to organizations that fight this battle on the streets (Agniveer, Sewa). You can do more than just banning Muslim shopkeepers. And fight against common Muslims. Halal hegemony has to be fought. Insist on jhatka meat, all you meat eaters. Go to a local temple once a week, don’t have to pray, but show your strength. Just like your woke candle light vigils. Stop haggling with Vegetable vendors. Stop caste wars. This is going to be a long haul civilizational war. Stop going to ME for vacations, i have never visited The Middle East and I have vowed never to visit Dubai, Muscat, etc for vacations. I have not traveled in Qatar, Ethihad, Emirates airlines. Ethihad had lower prices than Air India

6 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

He also goes around wearing pagdis and saying jo bole so nihal,I see it in the same light.

When he met xi in TN he wore a weshti Sattai with an anga-vastharam a traditional TN / some parts of South India dress. This is his way  he is representing a very large section of humanity. 

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

dumeel

Calling tamils demeel is othering , you have hate for tamils it's unhealthy and illegal to spread hate towards any one community. Your kannadiga identity is spewing this hate same as religious sectarian identities you are much the same as the people you are voicing against in this thread. 

6 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Calling tamils demeel is othering , you have hate for tamils it's unhealthy and illegal to spread hate towards any one community. Your kannadiga identity is spewing this hate same as religious sectarian identities you are much the same as the people you are voicing against in this thread. 

Some Zoobear level editing skills you have. I clearly said “dumeel atheists in ICF” and you know who I was trolling. Kumblkaayi kalla andre hegal mutkond nodnanthe! 

24 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Some Zoobear level editing skills you have. I clearly said “dumeel atheists in ICF” and you know who I was trolling. Kumblkaayi kalla andre hegal mutkond nodnanthe! 

This is one example of why we are not united as a religion.. busy fighting effing caste and state/language wars..

The onus is make Kanhaiyya Lal, a brand. Hindus have this great adaptability, and that (unfortunately) can lead to bygones be bygones, or forgetful memories.

So make his name, meaningful and a legacy. The name has to be reinforced by branding, and labelling. For example, any new shops can have the same name.

9 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

This is one example of why we are not united as a religion.. busy fighting effing caste and state/language wars..

I am pointing out the very same in this thread. There are apparent dumeels lemurians , this reflects very poorly on the crowd here. That's the level of discourse here.