Raise your hands if you think Kohli is done , Stick your neck out if you think Kohli will be back. Poll Added

Will Kohli return to good form ?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will Kohli return to good form ?

• Yes its just a bad form
    • Never , he is done
    • Will be inconsistent- past his best

9 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He is done...people only can come back when they realize they are not doing well. Something Kohli himself did in 2014 after Eng series. But this present Kohli's ego and self posturing is paramount...just look at the laugh everytime he gets out. He says outside noise dosen't bother him but having no centuries for 3 years should definitely bother him. I think Kohli will retire from all formats after 2023 world cup.

He thought he could rediscover his form by increasing the reps and weights in the gym lol

Kohli is not he failing because he is not trying hard in practice or gym.

IMO fear of failure is not allowing him to take chances. The only way I see him getting some success taking some risks early in his innings and let bowlers bowl to his strengths.

The more he is faling the more timid he is becoming as a batsman.

Edited by putrevus
10 hours ago, putrevus said:

IMO fear of failure is not allowing him to take chances. The only way I see him getting some success taking some risks early in his innings and let bowlers bowl to his strengths.

Most of his failures come from nicking off trying to score off a wide one early I think thats the main issue 

10 hours ago, putrevus said:

Only way out of this for him maybe to throw caution to the wind and play like Bairstow then hoping he stumbles into form. He's not getting lucky enough to just scratch his way to a good score despite not playing well. 

I can't believe how people can be so naive...  I said this at least 15 months ago that he is done....  Doesn't matter u stick your neck or nuts out...  This is now beyond done. 

You can't survive in Int'l cricket with 2 shots man & with ageing poor reflexes...  It's almost impossible. 

4 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

whats the point.He was done a year and half ago.any player with any self respect would have retired already.He should not be playing in ANY format for us.

What should be happening and what will happen are two different things?

Are you new to Indian Cricket?

Kohli has a better chance of being captain again then being dumped after this series.

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

BCCI will give Kohli a farewell Test series in India vs Australia. Basically saying you either announce retirement or we will drop you.

Kohli was finished over 2-3 years ago.

I feel BCCI will carry him into another WTC final & he will cost India another world title...  

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

I can't believe how people can be so naive...  I said this at least 15 months ago that he is done....  Doesn't matter u stick your neck or nuts out...  This is now beyond done. 

You can't survive in Int'l cricket with 2 shots man & with ageing poor reflexes...  It's almost impossible. 

Kohli defies logic and belief that a person like him can still be in the team.

Any one of our T20 players playing over the last few days, would have been a much better option that Kohli.

In fact I would rather have Ashwin at 4 than Kohli. Batting wise they both offer the same. I would argue, Ashwin has a better chance of scoring than Kohli in 2022.

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I feel BCCI will carry him into another WTC final & he will cost India another world title...  

As stupid and idiotic that this is, it is correct what your saying.

Towards the end SRT was carried, but he also produced some innings occasionally that saved India.

Plus he deserved to stay on given his length of service. Batting for India since 16yrs of age,

14 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Also, I find the fixation with one individual a bit too much. He is washed up, just move on from him. He is failing so predictably and consistently that even fro AVKC members, watching him fail has become boring. What is more important - one player adding more milestones to his name or the team doing well with timely contributions from various players? It drives me nuts when commies go "just look at that average!" to prop him up. 

8 minutes ago, nevada said:

Also, I find the fixation with one individual a bit too much. He is washed up, just move on from him. He is failing so predictably and consistently that even fro AVKC members, watching him fail has become boring. What is more important - one player adding more milestones to his name or the team doing well with timely contributions from various players? It drives me nuts when commies go "just look at that average!" to prop him up. 

It was shameful to see the list Sony showed on fab 4 & Kohli's average since two years was 28..? With 0 tons.  At least Smith & Kane were averaging over 40...  In their slump. 

Then they shamefully tried to equate Kohli:s bad run with Smith & Kane lol. 

On 7/4/2022 at 11:35 AM, Lone Wolf said:

It was shameful to see the list Sony showed on fab 4 & Kohli's average since two years was 28..? With 0 tons.  At least Smith & Kane were averaging over 40...  In their slump. 

Then they shamefully tried to equate Kohli:s bad run with Smith & Kane lol. 

these gits will do anything to justify brat's position in the team

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Salue to those who thought kohli was done :hatsoff:

I have just witnessed a miracle from him.  Just magical six-hitting in the clutch off of pace and spin.  

I dont care if he stinks up 20 games - I will never bad mouth this guy.  

Wow.