coffee_rules

UK politics

16 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Conservatives are any day better for India than PTI-UK aka Labour Party 

++, Same for USA I guess...maybe I am uneducated here, but I think republicans are somewhat better for India than democrats...i find democrats/liberals somewhat hypocritical...

Also , it's all relative, a conservative in US/UK is more liberal than 90% Muslims countries...

Edited by randomGuy

Liz Truss is termed favorite to win according to bookies & almost every single polls. 

However I expect Sunak to gaslight her during debates as he seems rather cunning & has his way of words. 

It is expected both in a way will rip apart Tories in coming days...  Which the main foe from Labour won't mind. 

Personally feels like only Sunak can beat him.  This Truss seems like a batsh** crazy woman.  Reports also said labour will more likely want to see her win. 

23 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Conservatives are any day better for India than PTI-UK aka Labour Party 

Apparently, they are better for Pakistan, too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/world-news/us-news/pakistan-played-partisan-role-during-us-polls-favoured-trump-annoyed-biden-report.html

Amid strained ties between the United States and Pakistan, a new report has revealed that Afghanistan was not the reason for US President Joe Biden's unfriendliness against Pakistan. Former Pakistan Interior Minister Abdul Rehman Malik revealed that Joe Biden was miffed with Pakistan for its partisan role in favour of former US President Donald Trump during the 2020 US election campaign.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Apparently, they are better for Pakistan, too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.republicworld.com/amp/world-news/us-news/pakistan-played-partisan-role-during-us-polls-favoured-trump-annoyed-biden-report.html

Amid strained ties between the United States and Pakistan, a new report has revealed that Afghanistan was not the reason for US President Joe Biden's unfriendliness against Pakistan. Former Pakistan Interior Minister Abdul Rehman Malik revealed that Joe Biden was miffed with Pakistan for its partisan role in favour of former US President Donald Trump during the 2020 US election campaign.

If that’s the reason, he should be more miffed with Modi, what’s with Howdy Modi and Gujarat sair of Trump campaign. The UK Labour Party infiltration of Pakistanis and Kashmiri separatists is a total different scenario in UK

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

If that’s the reason, he should be more miffed with Modi, what’s with Howdy Modi and Gujarat sair of Trump campaign. The UK Labour Party infiltration of Pakistanis and Kashmiri separatists is a total different scenario in UK

Sorry ... shoulve realized you're talking abt UK conservatives. Doh moment.