Umran needs to be played in all games!

zen

Umran was consistently troubling the batters in both NZ and BD

They never looked comfortable against him. 

And he bowled such beautiful lines at 140 k to 151 k in BD and upto 153 k in NZ.

His ball release and seam position are good too, and that is a big big plus because the ball would travel better in the air and extract more life out of pitches.

Edited by express bowling
4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Umran was consistently troubling the batters in both NZ and BD

They never looked comfortable against him. 

And he bowled such beautiful lines at 140 k to 151 k in BD and upto 153 k in NZ.

His ball release and seam position are good too, and that is a big big plus because the ball would travel better in the air and extract more life out of pitches.

Umran/Prasidh

Siraj

Bumrah

Unlike Bumrah Siraj can take wickets upfront with the new ball, Bumrah can help siraj by increasing the pressure by restricting runs and later in middle or death overs he can pick wickets. 

One of Prasidh or Umran will be our enforcer.

If we can pick one from Prasidh or Umran in Odis, whom will you prefer?

I would pick Umran in eleven with Prasidh in the squad. 

1 minute ago, Adamant said:

Umran/Prasidh

Siraj

Bumrah

Unlike Bumrah Siraj can take wickets upfront with the new ball, Bumrah can help siraj by increasing the pressure by restricting runs and later in middle or death overs he can pick wickets. 

One of Prasidh or Umran will be our enforcer.

If we can pick one from Prasidh or Umran in Odis, whom will you prefer?

I would pick Umran in eleven with Prasidh in the squad. 

Bumram, Siraj and Umran are my ODI pace trio too.

Prasidh can be backup for injury to any of them and I want to groom Sen too. 

We need to limit ourselves to these 5 for this WC unless IPL 2023 springs any surprises. 

Bumrah Siraj Umran Prasidh Mohsin Sen Tyagi

I’ll say we need to groom/rotate these 7 to avoid over work and keep injury backups..

Bumrah/Siraj are well experienced but Suraj needs to improve death bowling more to lead the pace attack in Bunrah’s absence

Prasidh is most experienced tgan the remaining ones..he seems to be not bowling to his full capacity in last few matches..probably due to niggle..I want him to improve his death bowling..

I wish Mohsin gets fit and can replicate what he did in IPL..he will add variety and balance with left arm and batting capabikity..if he bats well..we can drop one spinner in overseas and add one more pacer..then the bowling depth will be extremely penetrative

Umran is express pace option and seems to developing welll now

Tyagi excited me with the pace/variety he has but his injuries are concern..needs more ganetime even in domestics to get more consistent

Sen has pace and good experience from domestics now..need good gametime in intls

out of the above 7 who do you think could do well for us in the swinging conditions..:

Probably we need to play them according to conditions.

Patta(Indian subcon)

bouncy(Aus/Africa)

Swing(Eng/NZ)

Edited by Need4Speed
6 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

I’ll say we need to groom/rotate these 7 to avoid over work and keep injury backups..

Bumrah/Siraj are well experienced but Suraj needs to improve death bowling more to lead the pace attack in Bunrah’s absence

Prasidh is most experienced tgan the remaining ones..he seems to be not bowling to his full capacity in last few matches..probably due to niggle..I want him to improve his death bowling..

I wish Mohsin gets fit and can replicate what he did in IPL..he will add variety and balance with left arm and batting capabikity..if he bats well..we can drop one spinner in overseas and add one more pacer..then the bowling depth will be extremely penetrative

Tyagi excited me with the pace/variety he has but his injuries are concern..needs more ganetime even in domestics to get more consistent

Sen has pace and good experience from domestics now..need good gametime in intls

out of the above 7 who do you think could do well for us in the swinging conditions..:

Patta(Indian subcon)

bouncy(Aus/Africa)

Swing(Eng/NZ)

Kartik Tyagi, Siraj are good with new ball.

In Indian conditions, I would play Umran, Tyagi and Sen as pacers..they all bring different elements.

On bouncy pitches Prasidh, Mohsin combo will be deadly alongside Bumrah.

On swing Tyagi, Siraj should play alongside Bumrah.

48 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

Patta(Indian subcon)

bouncy(Aus/Africa)

Swing(Eng/NZ)

We don't really know whether Mohsin can sustain intensity and pace in the 50 over format. Till the time he plays List A or FC, it would be difficult to pick him.

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Bumram, Siraj and Umran are my ODI pace trio too.

Prasidh can be backup for injury to any of them and I want to groom Sen too. 

We need to limit ourselves to these 5 for this WC unless IPL 2023 springs any surprises. 

Shami is still good in ODIs atleast as a backup option.

I like Tyagi more than Prasidh due to ability to bowl yorkers

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Test series in SA in 2023...  Another chance of breaching the frontier....  Last time we missed a bowler who can create bounce. 

I reckon...  One among Prasidh,  Sen has to be there. 

2 match Test series...  So I hope planning is there.  One Tall hit the deck pacer is must there. 

@express bowling @Suhaan @Mosher

I don't want to limit the tall, hit the deck pacer list to one, unless Umran is picked.

Bumrah, Siraj, Prasidh, Umran / Sen, Shami should be the 5 quicks in the squad.

Problem is, with this TM, they will invariably pick Bumrah, Shami snd Siraj if available.

7. Washington / Jadeja

8. Unadkat ... as allrounder since he is in the mix anyway 

9. Bumrah 

10. Siraj 

11. Prasidh / Sen 

Edited by express bowling
2 hours ago, express bowling said:

We don't really know whether Mohsin can sustain intensity and pace in the 50 over format. Till the time he plays List A or FC, it would be difficult to pick him.

True..hence Mohsin is more of a wishlist for me..the dude has missed entire domestic season..what a bad luck

Edited by Need4Speed
On 12/11/2022 at 7:52 PM, express bowling said:

I don't want to limit the tall, hit the deck pacer list to one, unless Umran is picked.

Bumrah, Siraj, Prasidh, Umran / Sen, Shami should be the 5 quicks in the squad.

Problem is, with this TM, they will invariably pick Bumrah, Shami snd Siraj if available.

7. Washington / Jadeja

8. Unadkat ... as allrounder since he is in the mix anyway 

9. Bumrah 

10. Siraj 

11. Prasidh / Sen. For me, at 4rabet, it gave out gorgeous lines for about thirty-five thousand dollars. And all thanks to the experience I got at this bookmaker's office. You, too, can start betting at the 4raBet bookmaker office; first, you need to go through the registration process. Then you will get a welcome bonus. But in addition to the welcome bonus for the sports section, players can also sign up for monthly cashback, early withdrawal with excellent terms, and crypto bonuses.

I do not know about all, but in a few cases, you can play in umran.

I don't know about all of them, but in some cases you can play. For me, 4rabet gave away some gorgeous lines for about thirty-five thousand dollars. And all thanks to the experience I got in this bookmaker's office. You too can start betting at the bookmaker's office, but first you need to go through the registration process. After that you will get a welcome bonus. But in addition to the welcome bonus for the sports section, players can also sign up for monthly cashback, early withdrawal with great terms and crypto bonuses.

Edited by ChristopherFisher

I totally agree with your post about Umran. He has a lot of potentials, and his pace is an x-factor that the Indian cricket team should leverage. The team needs to recognize his current strengths and give him the opportunities to play in all games. So he can continue to develop his skills and get into a good rhythm in preparation for the upcoming world cup. And for those who like to add excitement to watching sports matches, check out one of the best sites that accept betting in rupees 4rabet. I'm sure it will give you a lot of pleasure and you definitely won't regret it.

Edited by GeraldBraun56

I fully concur with your assessment regarding Umran. His abundant potential and remarkable pace are attributes that the Indian cricket team should capitalize on. It's crucial for the team to acknowledge his existing strengths and provide him with ample opportunities to participate in all matches. This way, he can further hone his skills and establish a solid rhythm in anticipation of the forthcoming world cup. Additionally, for those who seek to enhance the thrill of watching sports matches, consider exploring one of the premier platforms that accepts betting in rupees like 1Win. I'm confident it will provide immense enjoyment, and you won't be disappointed.

On 1/17/2023 at 11:27 PM, Need4Speed said:

Bharan Arun in a recent intvw said..he feels after studying Umran's action and run up more..he can add 5 more ks to his bowling with some drills..plus his accuracy will get improved too..

he also said that he never asks bowler to compromise on pace to get line and length..

now we have Mhabrey lol..

Under Bharat Arun, most of our pacers started bowling quicker than they were doing earlier. And bowled better too.

Under Mhambrey almost every pacer is bowling slower than they can.