Cricket Twitter message/memes

Let us list who all got into controversy due to twitter 1) Lalit Modi vs chris cairns 2) Kevn Pietersen vs England team 3) Suresh Raina vs Pakistan team 4) English commies vs Indian fans
Lalit Modi Vs BCCI. Modi's tweet against Kochi franchise is what set BCCI against him and the reason Modi is no longer with IPL. Also, Gayle vs WICB.
It seems Indian twitter users are becoming famous day by day :facepalm: And we ask why people hate us https://twitter.com/davidwarner31/status/254380921246060544
Aussies r no.1 bullies .. They deserve every banter coming their way .. Bloody d&*kheads ..must have fixed the match against pakis .. Their batting was atrocious .. So one can understand the frustration they r facing from us Indian fans ..
Aussies r no.1 bullies .. They deserve every banter coming their way .. Bloody d&*kheads ..must have fixed the match against pakis .. Their batting was atrocious .. So one can understand the frustration they r facing from us Indian fans ..
West Indies better team? No' date=' I say. They will beat WI 7 out of 10 matches. It was one of those matches.[/quote'] I can understand the Indian fan's pov. But it should be limited to cricinfo comments/ youtube etc. Why they post rubbish on official Cricketer's accounts? What if tomorrow Pakistanis start posting abusive messages on Kohli's tweeter account? Will all of you say its banter and no issues?
I can understand the Indian fan's pov. But it should be limited to cricinfo comments/ youtube etc. Why they post rubbish on official Cricketer's accounts? What if tomorrow Pakistanis start posting abusive messages on Kohli's tweeter account? Will all of you say its banter and no issues?
Hasn't this been done already
I can understand the Indian fan's pov. But it should be limited to cricinfo comments/ youtube etc. Why they post rubbish on official Cricketer's accounts? What if tomorrow Pakistanis start posting abusive messages on Kohli's tweeter account? Will all of you say its banter and no issues?
I dont support abusing anyone.
Hasn't this been done already
Wheteher its done or not is not the point here. Two mistakes doesn't make a correct decision. My point was if we ourselves post crap on official player accounts, we dont have any right to point fingers at other fans for doing the same (in this case it happens to be Pakistanis regarding Kohli, if thats what you meant).

^^^ agree, about this "we", it's rather pointless seeing lately some comments on ICF about self-constraint regarding tweets, when ICF only has at most 200-300 posters whilst twitter is probably frequented by millions of Indian cricket fans. How about those who are concerned here (@ICF) go post on those players' twitter accounts to apologize on the behalf of "we", rather than moaning about it here. I tbh couldn't give feck if the player was abused or not on their frivolous twitter account.