Cricket Twitter message/memes

^^^ agree, about this "we", it's rather pointless seeing lately some comments on ICF about self-constraint regarding tweets, when ICF only has at most 200-300 posters whilst twitter is probably frequented by millions of Indian cricket fans. How about those who are concerned here (@ICF) go post on those players' twitter accounts to apologize on the behalf of "we", rather than moaning about it here. I tbh couldn't give feck if the player was abused or not on their frivolous twitter account.
Who are "we" here?
'We' in the above post was just used as an expression of the Indian fans in general. Not specifically to anyone (not related to ICF IN ANYWAY for that matter). Anywats, as Jairamesh said, most of 'us' (including me) don't give a feck about all these tweeter tamasha. It was just a personal opinion of mine and its better if we leave it at that. :dance:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan I may be the only person in New York watching the T20 WC semi-final, but no matter. Let's go, Big Man @henrygayle #GayleForce Expand Reply Retweet Favorite Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan Brilliant batting by West Indies, led by the incomparable #GayleForce @henrygayle - he really did eat the Aussies for lunch.

Stuart Meaker ‏@SMeaker18 @StewieCricket @pragyanojha none of that spinning malarkey you did at the oval. Just bowl it nice and straight please. See you Thursday!
:giggle: Here's the full convo.
Pragyan Ojha ‏@pragyanojha wishing a happy , prosperous and a safe diwali to all . Alec Stewart ‏@StewieCricket @pragyanojha happy Diwali. Are you ready for the Test Match? Go easy on England please!! Stuart Meaker ‏@SMeaker18 @StewieCricket @pragyanojha none of that spinning malarkey you did at the oval. Just bowl it nice and straight please. See you Thursday!

Diwali Wishes Tweets :- The Poms

Kevin Pietersen ‏@kevinpp24 May this Diwali and its festivities brings joy, happiness, wealth, health and prosperity for you and your family.. ☺ Stuart Meaker ‏@SMeaker18 Happy Diwali India. Here's to not keeping us up all night with the fireworks eh! Jonathan Bairstow ‏@jbairstow21 To everyone in India...Happy Diwali