Cricket Twitter message/memes

Sadly Hussain is the one who makes fun of us most.. He is not on the twitter.. Bumble is taken for a ride mostly.
I saw Indian fans abusing the hell out of someone, his name was Nasser Hussain from UK after than donkey comment. :haha: and he was repeatedly replying to them that he is not the Cricketer.:hysterical: R Ashwin. ashwinravi99
Yes guys, I hear you. Unfortunately dint hear Gauti today. Will work on it. Promise. Now, where are the "running" jokes?
:pray:
Tommy Johnson ‏@T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh Shove your turban up your **** you punk! Harbhajan Singh ‏@harbhajan_singh @T_JohnsonCFC is this how u parents thought u to talk ?
Why does bhajji bother to reply to such losers and make a fool of himself.

harbhajan_singh @T_JohnsonCFC if u hv balls come meet me and let's see if u can do what u are talking. Anyways may god gives u sense to talk bro.God bles T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh I'm a football hooligan, I'm Tommy Johnson and I have cleaned up bigger men than you! May God give me cocaine more like! :cantstop:

harbhajan_singh @T_JohnsonCFC if u hv balls come meet me and let's see if u can do what u are talking. Anyways may god gives u sense to talk bro.God bles T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh I'm a football hooligan, I'm Tommy Johnson and I have cleaned up bigger men than you! May God give me cocaine more like! :cantstop:
he made derogatory comments towards bhajji, he has been reported by many users to the police.T_JohnsonCFC wannabe hooligan:finger:
Tommy Johnson ‏@T_JohnsonCFC @harbhajan_singh Shove your turban up your **** you punk!