Cricket Twitter message/memes

:laugh: Wasim Akram also said something similar to Bhogle.
Think HB and TG are having a go at each other through the print media and social media. Remember HB writing about Greig's MCC lecture, then Greig's point by point rebuttal with some snide remarks and a reply by Harsha ending with ' Tony, let's settle this over a pitcher of beer in the true Aussie style'. Perhaps for a moment Harsha forgot that TG was a Saffer who played for the Poms and is currently earning a living in Australia.
I cant find a link to what harsha wrote initially but he did have some harsh words for Tony. No wonder TG is rattled. HB would have been the last guy he would have expected to see having a go at him.
I think the first thing which Tony Greig said was The moment I speak against the BCCI HB & co started whinging Bhogle replied That he does disagree with TG's opinion but he doesn't use such language. I will be surprised if HB made a personal remark like the ones TG is making.
Pragyan Ojha ‏@pragyanojha it true to say indian airlines has not changed a bit . First they made us wait for 40 mins to just issue 2 executive class boarding pass . Pragyan Ojha ‏@pragyanojha Then they charged 80kgs excess baggage which was actually 8 kgs . Hopeless and horrible . The excuse was flight won't fly without you sir .
IA giving grief to cricketers