World T20 match ups for India

2 minutes ago, Lord said:

This is IPL 2021 data where he was in form of his life. No doubt great then.

Of late he is not bowling much yorkers. Will be interesting if there is IPL 2022 similar graph.

Yes, need to account for form and also teams will now expect slower ones from him (a relative loss in surprise factor too) 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Will make a thread on slower one if i get time soon, how misunderstood this art is and how its beyond pitches

People saying it wont work in Australia, ill show evidence from Australia only 

Why? It's impossible to convince arrogant posters here. Also, this forum is as good as dead. Try sharing on Twitter, there you may find some people listening.

9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

How are you always ready with your screenshots? Are you always thinking of what to post next even otherwise?

Hahahaha..............im bored of same argument. To abhi sabka jawab rakha hua hai

Waise bhi i love doing all these research before any tournament since i play a lot of fantasy cricket this comes in very handy. There are some terrific analyst out their whose work i love to read.........so yea abhi koshish krta hu sab save krne ki konsa kab kaam men aa jaye 

9 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Why? It's impossible to convince arrogant posters here. Also, this forum is as good as dead. Try sharing on Twitter, there you may find some people listening.

bahut saare gif banane padenge ...............too time consuming.  All videos are avl on youtube lekin gif banake spoon feed krna padta hai

Twitter pe mere baap baithe hai unko kya batana 

9 hours ago, Lord said:

This is IPL 2021 data where he was in form of his life. No doubt great then.

Of late he is not bowling much yorkers. Will be interesting if there is IPL 2022 similar graph.

U see someone skill set when he best 

Hows is then IPL 20222 data relevant when his sister passed away in middle of tournament and he looked off and then also had a split webbing towards the end. Even then his numbers were good 

U judge someone's skill when they are their best, at worst everyone is 0

I wish such data was avl now but he still has bowled a lot of yorkers , point to wkt hai ab yorker se lo ya short ball se 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
55 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bahut saare gif banane padenge ...............too time consuming.  All videos are avl on youtube lekin gif banake spoon feed krna padta hai

Twitter pe mere baap baithe hai unko kya batana 

Most of the Indian cricket Twitter is not too sharp either.  Very very few sane people(analysts)  out there.  Compared that ICF is more like exclusive group of NASA scientists. 

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Most of the Indian cricket Twitter is not too sharp either.  Very very few sane people(analysts)  out there.  Compared that ICF is more like exclusive group of NASA scientists. 

absolute disagree , may be u need to follow right twitter acc then. U dont need to follow every one 

But their is some terrific work happening their  infact whole web space unfortunately a lot of video analysis gets deleted becoz of BCCI or other channels strike downs 

Yaha to junta- trundler- hack - done-dusted - career khatam - 145 speed-150 speed ...............iske aage kitna hi nikalti hai 

this is just to give u an example.............the kind of work thats happening 

Or this 

Let me know if such work is happening here

U hardly see even basic number breakdowns like matchups . A lot of these guys have then been picked up IPL franchises to work with them in different roles from scouting to analyst 

10 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

General opinions on Twitter are stupid though. I closely know 30-40 popular ones who suck.

Follow good handles , let me know will send you 

19 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

absolute disagree , may be u need to follow right twitter acc then. U dont need to follow every one 

But their is some terrific work happening their  infact whole web space unfortunately a lot of video analysis gets deleted becoz of BCCI or other channels strike downs 

Yaha to junta- trundler- hack - done-dusted - career khatam - 145 speed-150 speed ...............iske aage kitna hi nikalti hai 

Or this 

U hardly see even basic number breakdowns like matchups . A lot of these guys have then been picked up IPL franchises to work with them in different roles from scouting to analyst 

Those are cricket journalists and experts who write for websites. They spend a lot of time on research and graphs because its their bread and butter.

Here its mostly fans with varying degree of knowledge. You can't expect same quality on forum.

On the other hand, there are lot of dumb fan wars on twitter

Having said,ICF used to be lot better. Now its more of political forum of people who also talk cricket.

9 hours ago, Lord said:

Those are cricket journalists and experts who write for websites. They spend a lot of time on research and graphs because its their bread and butter.

Here its mostly fans with varying degree of knowledge. You can't expect same quality on forum.

On the other hand, there are lot of dumb fan wars on twitter

Having said,ICF used to be lot better. Now its more of political forum of people who also talk cricket.

most arent actually they started writing on twitter and then their work got noticed and some of them started writing for sites n all

Vikrant gupta, Boria n all basically comes under sports journalist . Wo sab to alag hi cancer hai 

That cricket with akash isnt still officially writing for someone and actually many of whom are just working on twitter coz they do it as part time work as they have other jobs.  

Some are interested by numbers some by technique all have different ways to look at it 

Im not quoting about the Rohit bhakts vs Kohli bhakts who takes them srsly . Unki zindagi kya hai 

Im just talking about the good ones and their are some 10-15 good ones . Im not saying ICF bad.........im a part of it but yea cant deny some terrific work going out there 

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Or this 

Well obviously analysts will live and breathe cricket. Here people have different jobs, family and other commitments. No one has time to post numbers unless you are talking about statguru. 

Just now, Jay said:

Well obviously analysts will live and breathe cricket. Here people have different jobs, family and other commitments. No one has time to post numbers unless you are talking about statguru. 

Their are numbers way way way beyond statsguru. And no a lot of them dont work full time into it. Its just that they have kept evolving their knowledge beyond time. 

Guys who work full time into like aakash chopra or vikrant gupta talk crap. 

Anyways my point was their was a lot of detailed work out their to understand the game. If they have done all the work in reserch all we have to do it is consume 

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Their are numbers way way way beyond statsguru. And no a lot of them dont work full time into it. Its just that they have kept evolving their knowledge beyond time. 

Guys who work full time into like aakash chopra or vikrant gupta talk crap. 

Anyways my point was their was a lot of detailed work out their to understand the game. If they have done all the work in reserch all we have to do it is consume 

Ofcourse they work in a related field which obviously helps

Most of them look like they have never played club cricket in their life tbh. All these stat boys. 

Anyone can do it if they are in a related field. It's not rocket science. 

Have they actually played cricket? That's the question. Clubs cricket.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Ofcourse they work in a related field which obviously helps

Most of them look like they have never played club cricket in their life tbh. All these stat boys. 

Anyone can do it if they are in a related field. It's not rocket science. 

Have they actually played cricket? That's the question. Clubs cricket.

Man! That's a big statement. Can you ever appreciate someone's hardwork? 

2 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

Man! That's a big statement. Can you ever appreciate someone's hardwork? 

I dint mean to belittle their work. I am just saying, they have experience in that field. It makes it easier. 

16 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

by that logic have u played international cricket to comment on Virat kohli

I have played some form of cricket. Not a couch potatoes like the so called analyst. 

Play red ball in grade level then open your mouth. Otherwise shut it. 

Without actually playing red ball cricket, you wouldn't have a clue about the game in gene3ral. 

Varat kohli is a chewtiya. What has he average since 2020 rofl. He wouldn't get Into Baroda let alone india if he dint have any marketability. 

Edited by Jay
9 hours ago, Jay said:

I have played some form of cricket. Not a couch potatoes like the so called analyst. 

Play red ball in grade level then open youroytj. Otherwise shut it. 

no u havent if you did and still have comeup with statements like

• wagner koi bowler hai , shaheen afridi koi bowler hai
  • Kohli ,smith koi batsman hai 
  • Spinners kis kaam ke 

Aisi club cricket pe bhi laanat hai 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03