After KP, Imran Khan's PTI conquers Punjab , what is next--Islamabad

First class

11 hours ago, Clarke said:

IK should be happy winning smaller battles and wait it out while growing stronger & extending reach with his rallies. 

If there is an inflation led global recession, he'll be in a bigger soup than the Sharifs & Bhuttos with power in hand.

When is the next election due, 2023/4 ? 

Their imports are so high with such a large fiscal deficit and no domestic production, plus worst internal situation. They are have a huge leakage in their economy. Cannot plug it.  

14 hours ago, Clarke said:

IK should be happy winning smaller battles and wait it out while growing stronger & extending reach with his rallies. 

If there is an inflation led global recession, he'll be in a bigger soup than the Sharifs & Bhuttos with power in hand.

When is the next election due, 2023/4 ? 

Next elections have to be before August 2023 but now after IK's win in Punjab by-polls , his party will form government in Punjab on July 22 , that will leave Shehbaz Sharif nothing but the mayor of capital city Islamabad. In this situation general elections most likely will be held in November this year.  A stable government after new general elections is the only chance Pakistan has to avoid creating a Sri Lanka like situation . 

14 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Beta @First class yeh Sab Kya ho raha hai. This level of drama I cannot take. Who is finally ruling Punjab ?

Just wait till monday and see what happens.  I'm sure he won;t be PM after Monday. 

Oh, I don;t reply to patwaris, this was a mistake, won't happen again. 

Edited by First class

11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Baap PM

Beta CM

Hamza is allowed to carryon as CM for 48 hours by the court , with very limited power . But, I'm glad he is enjoying every bit of it, taking some serious actions to improve the economy in his fist cabinet meeting. 

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

Abbey Ghochu. I am Tam Bram Maharastrian Malayalee Keralaite Indian. Yeh Patwari kidhar sey Aaya. 

What kind of language you use here , must be worst than a Patwari, "first beta and now Abbey Chonchu" pathetic , low class. 

On 7/27/2022 at 12:04 AM, ravishingravi said:

Great news. Congratulations to PTI. We are also enjoying the show. 

Hope this will lead to new general election in coming months and there won;t me any "exciting news"  for next 5 years , after the elections. Pakistan has been too much in news , mostly for wrong reasons lately . Hope the new government, politician and public also realize the fragile situation Pakistan is in and their first and the only priority should be to take care of the country and not be involved in any "adventure" and put the Kashmir issue also in the back burner .