Jump to content
Austin 3:!6

Selectors want Virat Kohli to play Zimbabwe series, final decision to be taken before team selection: Report

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sean Bradley said:

If Kohli has any semblance of Shame left, he should retire from Intl Cricket. 

 

This is a big life lesson for everyone, no matter how Big a player you are, if you show arrogance on the field, disrespect your team and the opposition team by mouthing your rubbish at them everytime a wicket falls, law of Karma will slap you so hard that you will never get up. 

 

Only way to get up at this point is to accept your mistake, Learn humility and stay completely focused than ever before. 

After he was consistently found wanting in swinging conditions in the UK, Kohli did come back and rack up a couple of 100+ scores in 2018. The difference between then and now is stark. When hype and hysteria overtakes a sports-person's actual performance on the field of play, this is the result. As the famed Metallica song goes, "Sad but true".

 

Chuckte raho

TC

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

After he was consistently found wanting in swinging conditions in the UK, Kohli did come back and rack up a couple of 100+ scores in 2018. The difference between then and now is stark. When hype and hysteria overtakes a sports-person's actual performance on the field of play, this is the result. As the famed Metallica song goes, "Sad but true".

 

Chuckte raho

TC

Couple of 100s huh?

 

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Serpico said:

If an employee applies for a leave but employer wants him to still come to work, they would request no

He applied for leave during WI series and assuming he will be granted default leave from Zimbabwe tour as well. Its called sense of entitlement.

 

Its like an employee coming back from holiday expecting no work next week as well since he is still on holiday mood.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Why are selectors even requesting him? Just put his name on the team sheet. First time I am hearing, employeer is requesting employee to come to work. Just goes to show how corrupt BCCIs system is

 

13 hours ago, Vk1 said:

It's a good decision.. Kohli will get a good opportunity to score against weak bowlers and who knows he might even get that elusive 100 to get the monkey off his back and get back to form

 

Timesnow keeps throwing one such filth article once a quarter. Most likely fake news. Others are not covering it.

Link to comment
14 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Couple of 100s huh?

 

Did Kohli score more than two test hundreds in England circa 2018 ?

149 Edgbaston, August 2018
103 Trent Bridge, August 2018

 

                 
                   

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Throwaib_Chuckter said:

Did Kohli score more than two test hundreds in England circa 2018 ?

149 Edgbaston, August 2018
103 Trent Bridge, August 2018

 

                 
                   

Chuckte Raho

TC

My point being Kohli in 2018 was a gun cricketer that we have forgotten and wishing he’d comeback to that version 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

My point being Kohli in 2018 was a gun cricketer that we have forgotten and wishing he’d comeback to that version 

I stressed the same, he was down and out in UK in prior tours before coming back to score those two hundreds in 2018. The difference between then and now is, hype and hysteria (shouting into the stump mics at the officials, dropping catches, overreacting after wickets have been taken, ) has overtaken his actual performance on the field of play.

 

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
Link to comment

Selectors, Team management  should make a video of begging Virat to play for Zimbabwe series.

How can Virat think of skipping his French holiday and play against Zimbabwe.

He is our only saviour,backbone of batting,he can bring crores of rupees for BCCI,the advertisment agency will get their investment back

 

Selectors should play Virat at any cost.

Link to comment
Posted (edited)

Hearing KL Rahul will be captain for this tour.  

 

How many captains we had since Kohli stepped down?

 

Rohit Sharma

KL Rahul

Rishab Pant

Hardik Pandya

Jasprit Bumrah

Sikhar Dhawan

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

 

Kya drama chal raha hai yeh? :hitler:

Edited by Austin 3:!6
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Hearing KL Rahul will be captain for this tour.  

 

How many captains we had since Kohli stepped down?

 

Rohit Sharma

KL Rahul

Rishab Pant

Hardik Pandya

Jasprit Bumrah

Sikhar Dhawan

Bhuvneshwar Kumar

 

Kya drama chal raha hai yeh? :hitler:

KL is the vice captain

pant next

hardik next

Dhawan (jab koi nhin in ODI)

 

so it follows this order with whoever us avl , once KL is avl he ll take over if Rohit isnt avl 

 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...