Commonwealth Games 2022

Number

2 hours ago, Number said:

Indeed. The toughest medal earned. Kenyans have sweedped podium im this event since 1988. Amazing to see an Indian coming close to beat them.

Interestingly Sable served as a soldier at Siachen 9 years ago. Tough guy really:hatsoff:

In his interview yesterday he was saying that after army training, any sort of sports training seems easier... He was just 3 seconds off of Tokyo olympics gold medal time of 8 m 08 secs and his aim is to go under 8 minutes.

Edited by randomGuy

2 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

There's more updates on the Padosi forms by indian posters on the CWG indian medals than this forum... shameful!

People happy to watch Kohli Rohit choke every ICC event but can't support talents in other fields.

29 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

There's more updates on the Padosi forms by indian posters on the CWG indian medals than this forum... shameful!

I miss the activity of the Tokyo games. We really should have had something close to that than people worried about Pakistan's Asia Cup T20 squad and a jam odi/T20 series against a pretty average and disinterested Windies team. @Gollum was a big part of it and he is right that these athletes are better deserving of our support. 

3 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

I miss the activity of the Tokyo games. We really should have had something close to that than people worried about Pakistan's Asia Cup T20 squad and a jam odi/T20 series against a pretty average and disinterested Windies team. @Gollum was a big part of it and he is right that these athletes are better deserving of our support. 

Thats my point- these pointless tournaments like Asia Borefest and WI Borefest Bilaterals are taking up peoples attention when these will add no value to the Indian cricket team.