Commonwealth Games 2022

Number

9 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Indian tt team was way better. 

Great that Sharath Kamal geta a good send off. Need some fresh blood in the team. He has been a great ambassador for the game

Also in the semifinals he did beat the Nigerian#15 in the world. That was pivotal

Been a pretty good day so far and the mixed team badminton final is left. 

Highlight today was definitely lawn bowls, doubt i have ever spent this much time being intrigued despite not knowing what the hell is happening or what is supposed to happen in this game. But by the end i got some vague idea. it seems to be a cross between golf and bowling, very interesting. I saw how much it meant to the women yday when they beat Nzl. 

Vikas did well but that Samoan was on another level, kinda like Chanu in her weight category. You can't complain when you finish 2nd to something like that. If Punam Yadav had completed a clean and jerk lift which she almost did then i feel she also would have won a medal.

48 minutes ago, Number said:

We won 9 medals including 5 golds in Weightlifting in 2018. Doubt we will be able to match that.

We have already won 8 medals with 4 events to go in lifting. I think the previous record will be equalled if not surpassed

1 hour ago, rollingstoned said:

Been a pretty good day so far and the mixed team badminton final is left. 

Highlight today was definitely lawn bowls, doubt i have ever spent this much time being intrigued despite not knowing what the hell is happening or what is supposed to happen in this game. But by the end i got some vague idea. it seems to be a cross between golf and bowling, very interesting. I saw how much it meant to the women yday when they beat Nzl. 

Vikas did well but that Samoan was on another level, kinda like Chanu in her weight category. You can't complain when you finish 2nd to something like that. If Punam Yadav had completed a clean and jerk lift which she almost did then i feel she also would have won a medal.

I stopped watching when SA took lead 10-8 trailing from 2-8.:wall:

Edited by nitinbwj

6 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

You missed out, one of thse things that takes a long time to complete but is very satisfying to watch.

This Malaysian duo seem to have the measure of these 2, will be hard to pull out. 

I think we will prevail in the singles.. will be a shootout with the women's doubles prob going their way. Will be a 3-2 result either way.