Commonwealth Games, Birmingham 2022 - Women's T20I Competition (29 Jul- 07 Aug)

Australia are a top side in hockey. Indians did incredibly well in the Olympics vs them. We have a mental block vs Aussies. We beat Belgium the Wc winners last time in the league games. We also beat Netherlands. Somehow we choke bs Aussies in big tournaments in hockey. 

7 minutes ago, Jay said:

Australia are a top side in hockey. Indians did incredibly well in the Olympics vs them. We have a mental block vs Aussies. We beat Belgium the Wc winners last time in the league games. We also beat Netherlands. Somehow we choke bs Aussies in big tournaments in hockey. 

will never forget the 2003 world cup. the same thing happens in hockey too.

20 minutes ago, rollingstoned said:

That team was just too good. It was excusable. Our bowling despite being good was no match for mcgrath. Mcgrath owned our batsmen.

We dint have a bowler who could stop Ponting that day. 

Aussies of 2000-2007 ish in odi were on another level. 

4 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Not only that series. They came to India after the ‘03 World Cup either in 2003 or 2004. I was expecting a revenge series and was pumped up. , it was before the aane de days. They came and thrashed us in India too. Hurt even further. BAnjos! We finally got our revenge in 2008 in the B&H series in Australia 

Edited by coffee_rules
11 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not only that series. They came to India after the ‘03 World Cup either in 2003 or 2004. I was expecting a revenge series and was pumped up. , it was before the aane de days. They came and thrashed us in India too. Hurt even further. BAnjos! We finally got our revenge in 2008 in the B&H series in Australia 

Tendulkar was pivotal in that ODI series win in 2008 in Australia.

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Mcgrath dint play in 2008