GOI decides to settle Rohingyas in Delhi

Lone Wolf

14 minutes ago, beetle said:

If the minister misled...then he needs to be fired from his job. 

Eventually he is also housing minister...  So his language was perhaps wrong but it is actually true what's gonna happen.  They will label it as detention centres & will still drain our purse & will enjoy roof over their heads.  Free ration & electricity is still on for now. 

Ideally, should have been sent back if/when the situation improves in their country but no issues if some of these refugees get a relatively better support (assuming no negative impact on law & order situation). 

Oh boy...  Tweet is still out there..  No one has deleted the tweet.  Intentions are clear.  The f*** is Congress doing?  They are giving them continuous free hits to expose them but still only mild reactions.  Absolute sh**show from all sides.   

37 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Oh boy...  Tweet is still out there..  No one has deleted the tweet.  Intentions are clear.  The f*** is Congress doing?  They are giving them continuous free hits to expose them but still only mild reactions.  Absolute sh**show from all sides.   

Congress don’t have their house in order. 

1 hour ago, gattaca said:

Congress don’t have their house in order. 

I was watching a TV debate this evening...  Congi spokesperson was really hitting hard with the facts & had both BJP & AIMIM dude clueless so yes it's pretty pathetic to see the higher ups being mum about what's happening.  BJP is happy to dodge a bullet here.  They ain't complaining. 

3 hours ago, gattaca said:

Surprised AAP is against Rohingyas. Lol may be there is something.

They announced that they will settle Rohingya in EWS flats back in 2021. I have no idea why the BJP mantri got the wind of it and his bizarre tweet about UN HRC rules etc when it was not even his ministry. MHA had to do some damage control after the blowback. Rohingya settlement in Delhi  is all AAP harakiri

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

They announced that they will settle Rohingya in EWS flats back in 2021. I have no idea why the BJP mantri got the wind of it and his bizarre tweet about UN HRC rules etc when it was not even his ministry. MHA had to do some damage control after the blowback. Rohingya settlement in Delhi  is all AAP harakiri

On the contrary I thought poor hardeep singh puri was left high and dry. I doubt he would have gone ahead and made initial tweet without things in place. 

2 hours ago, Khota said:

Cant feed own population but want to settle others.

Welcome back Khota bhai!! We have surplus food grains and wasting and rotting excess crop grain held in godowns of FCI held by procuring all that grain by paying MSP from all taxpayers money 

Edited by coffee_rules

55 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Welcome back Khota bhai!! We have surplus food grains and wasting and rotting excess crop grain held in godowns of FCI held by procuring all that grain by paying MSP from all taxpayers money 

And lot of surplus money to give pensions to  govt. officers for rampant corruption etc. etc. But some money to poor farmers who end up committing suicide is on top of the agenda.