For NRIs - do you feel like you belong in the place you now call home?

bharathh

Yes , they all show their hatred towards sanatan dharma by abusing Hindutva as though it is different. That is the brainwashing of the west. Fu cking idiots just follow their white or green masters mouthing the same Shyte about Hinduism masking it with a cloak of Hindutva. They don’t have the faintest idea that it is not one and the same. Nihang Sikhi is Holy but Hindutva is rot.. They abuse Hinduism and it’s caste system but follow separate Gurdwaras for different castes even outside of India. Ask if Jatt Sikhs pray together with Mazhabi Sikhs ? 

Edited by coffee_rules

4 hours ago, ash said:

No boycott USA tag trending from our dear US NRIs?? :phehe: Lions at home pussies abroad. Forced to celebrate Easter and Christmas but cannot take leave for diwali and Ganesh chaturthi. What a sad life

I could take any leaves I wanted when I worked in the US. Who said ppl don't? Some companies have Diwali as an optional holiday as well - just like Guru Nanak Jayanti and Eid are in India. What is the point you are trying to make? 

4 hours ago, ash said:

No boycott USA tag trending from our dear US NRIs?? :phehe: Lions at home pussies abroad. Forced to celebrate Easter and Christmas but cannot take leave for diwali and Ganesh chaturthi. What a sad life

Most companies have flex holidays and most take days off for Indian festivals. Christmas to New year nobody works for a week. We usually plan vacations, cruises or coincide with India trips. Easter is on a Sunday here unlike in India where you celebrate Good Friday. Not a bad life. IBA apologizing is solely an NGO business and not a government body for us to boycott USA. The apology was forced by IAMC, CAIR lobbyists in the government, liberals and Democrats cozying up with Islamists is an usual political fare world over.

Even Hindu homes were bulldozed, so they should apologize to Hindus too? Farce apology anyway , let them rejoice.

8 hours ago, ash said:

Sounds like they are still 1 up on D-stock, pussies at home and abroad :rofl:

Edited by Moochad

19 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Sikh NRIs don't hate India ...they just hate all the wrong doings by M'fck*in Indian lowlife piece of shyt politicians & their respective party. That is why people of Punjab chose AAP this time....full support from people like me in Canada :top: 

BJP or Kangress partry badal netas can go into Hindutva ass & rot....:wp1:

this guy ranting about Hindus is the most pathetic, moronic ,not knowing one’s own history, not knowing what Islamic invaders did to Sikh gurus when they were defending India, ugly, bigoted rant I have ever seen. 

what do you mean by Hindutva man ? What do you think is happening. Can you list some concerns to Sikh rights due to hidutva in detail. I really want to hear that. 

some white left piece of **** will propagandise and Pakistan isi scum will clandestine as they want Kashmir territory , to be gullible enough to parrot their line it’s disgusting display Of low iq.

19 hours ago, Clarke said:

The majority from the layman to the PM are making the mistake of considering them as some kind of blood brothers. They honor the secessionist militant leader in their places of worship across the world or even build one in his memory. If the other minority did this, there'd be daily outrage over it. 

I think civilizationally we have to look inward. It’s pathetic that a right wing Indian government does not just apologise for the 1981 riots, say that what congress did during that time was an utter mistake, and that it was a crime against those sharing a dharmic belief and is despicable if done against anyone.

Edited by Vilander
If Modi needs some tips lessons on apologizing he can contact Trudeau he is the best in that and does it all the time.

Just now, Under_Score said:

Just STFU lowlife....Sikh Gurus were defending Hindus from Moguls. Don't try to twist facts. Kejriwal is a Hindu....have you seen me say anything bad about him? 

I hate BJP assholes or any party associated with them....including the Badals & the piece of shyt Captain Amrinder Singh....Do you have a problem with that?

Go jump from a cliff.

lol what is the reason for your anger,  for sure know it’s misdirected. Sikh gurus defended Hindus and every Indian yes , I am stating that fact. And not knowing that common history and being bigoted against the same individuals ? That is what is wrong with sikhs in my opinion. 

thank you for your certification and suggestions, I summarily reject them. 

9 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

F*ck Khalistan & F*ck Hindutva ...I hate extreme twats.

I think you need to calm down, I have a dislike for extremists too. But you need to still list what are your legitimate concerns against what you perceive as Hindutva how is it against Sikhs ? And what is hindutva really do you see it as an artificial attempt to homoginise a diverse population perhaps.

41 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Well...You made me sound like a Hindu hater....which I am not.

I have condemned the Sikh who is bad mouthing that Mr. Iyer.

I have friends who are Kannidigas, Tamilians, Keralites , Gujjus, Marwaris, Rajputs from my school/College days in Bengaluru.

Sorry for being upset....I just couldn't accept what you said...not sure which sense you took it....peace.

no problem man I trust you. 

I just can’t understand a Sikh person hating on a Hindu it makes absolutely no sense to me that’s all. 

one only needs to read about the persecution of sikhs and Hindus in Pakistan to understand what evil we are up against as a people.

21 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

This video will give you an hint about what changes are being done by the extreme mindset...this is what happens when a Right wing party is full of bigots. It is not just about the Savarkar bulbul comedy....some other important content is where the video starts.

Let me humor you as I need some entertainment over the weekend. I had stopped interacting with you as you are a closet Khalistani supporter hating Hindus and India. You believe Sikhs protected Hindus from Moghuls whereas History shows how only because of Marathas you were able to save Amritsar from Afghans and help establish the first Sikh empire. Out of the Panj Pyare that Guru Govind asked to come forward for sacrifice to form the Khalsa , how many were Hindus and where they came from? 
https://www.learnreligions.com/panj-pyare-five-beloved-sikh-history-2993218

Please don’t share Dhruv Rathee or NDTV videos or that one above. That guy  is a comic and running a YT channel to get anti-BJP audience. Usse gyaan le rahe ho? Let me get your opinion about what changes are being done by extreme Hindutva mindset by Modi. We “Bhakts” feel that he has betrayed his core voters and is just doing populist politics. How is Hindutva or RSS undermining Sikhi rights in India? Or even before that what is Hindutva in your definition? 

let us see what coherent thoughts come out from you without sharing some falana video. What are Chaddis trying to do to kill the rights of Sikhs that you hate them in every post? Your own words and not from some obscure videos that you keep sharing. 

I agree that our history needs to change though. We can cut the individual chapters on the Mughals and their so called bullshit contributions and devote more time to the Palas, Gurjaras, Ahoms etc. We can spend more time on the destruction of landmarks like Nalanda and various institutions of knowledge across the country by the Delhi Sultanate. We should spend some time on Kashmir's Islamic despots like Sikandar Shah Miri and the genocide of Brahmins there.

We should spend more time on things like Direct Action Day, the atrocities of Tipu Sultan in Karnataka and Malabar and the rise of the Khilafat movement that considered the Ottomans the rulers of the world (including Tipu). We should spend time on the Moplah genocide, the role of Gandhi and the Congress and the atrocities of the British in more detail. We should understand the role people like Sardar Patel in uniting the country and the role of people like Nehru in undermining the country. Not many ppl know that the first crackdown on journalistic freedom was done by the great Nehru in 1951 - not to mention signing away Indian lands through the Waqf bills, weakening the  military and giving away Akshai Chin and PoK claiming that not even a blade of grass can grow in Aksai Chin. 

We should understand why the North-East went from 0% Christianity to almost 100% Christianity in just 60 years after independence. Lots of things that are covered up that need to be set straight. Too much glorification of Turkic rulers and the Nehruvian dynasty atm. Hopefully it happens soon. 

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

I think you need to calm down, I have a dislike for extremists too. But you need to still list what are your legitimate concerns against what you perceive as Hindutva how is it against Sikhs ? And what is hindutva really do you see it as an artificial attempt to homoginise a diverse population perhaps.

Let me put it in simple terms. They hate Modi/BJP and hence hindutva since there was an effort to optimize the agri markets and threatened to break their power structures built on money coming the rest of the country. They feel entitled to money coming from other states but don't wanna compete with them. 

They have a new lover in the AAP which promises more handouts while their state is moving towards financial run. The same party wants a bailout of billions from the center while giving additional handouts to the state.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

How is Hindutva or RSS undermining Sikhi rights in India? Or even before that what is Hindutva in your definition? 

let us see what coherent thoughts come out from you without sharing some falana video. What are Chaddis trying to do to kill the rights of Sikhs that you hate them in every post? Your own words and not from some obscure videos that you keep sharing.

While indian right wing extremists are obnoxious they are no comparison to the evil that we are going to deal with in Western left and Islamic radicalism.

I also want to understand how Hindu right is going against Sikh rights, honest interest.

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

They hate Modi/BJP and hence hindutva since there was an effort to optimize the agri markets and threatened to break their power structures built on money coming the rest of the country. They feel entitled to money coming from other states but don't wanna compete with them. 

Can you elaborate further sir, how did you come to this conclusion ?. Are punjabi Sikhs disproportionately represented amoung agri middle men ? 

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Can you elaborate further sir, how did you come to this conclusion ?. Are punjabi Sikhs disproportionately represented amoung agri middle men ? 

Among beneficiaries of MSP, they do hold a good percentage. 

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/news-farmers-protest-only-6-of-farmers-get-benefit-of-msp-majority-of-them-in-punjab-and-haryana-2859704

You could go through the main thread on this forum to hear both sides. What was reform for many of us including economists was suggested as making farmers contractual laborers of Ambani & Adani (the economic muscle of hindutva in their heads), and so they showed up in their SUVs & tractors to Delhi and took on the police with their khalsa flags and swords. Honestly, did you see anything like this from farmers in Gujarat to Tamil Nadu ? This from the group that gets most power, fertilizer etc benefits in the country. 

Edited by Clarke

One of the main annoyances of being an NRI is being the token Indian guy explaining to a group that a dosai is not a pancake, nor is it a freakkin crepe.  A dosai is a dosai.  If you can say crepe, you can say dosai.  If you can say bourguinon, you can say bisi bele bhaat.  Chai tea is just chai and naan bread is just naan. 

After the first few years here (when, like every NRI, I wanted to share the culture and all), I stopped the explanations.  Who cares whether they really appreciate the culture in which I grew up or the food I eat? 

I just tell them to enjoy it and not worry about what it would be called had it been invented in the US.  And if they ask me for my favorite Indian restaurant, my answer is (and it is mostly true): "We cook Indian food at home every day, so we never go to Indian restaurants. Can you tell me where I can get the best soul food?" 

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Hello Bhakt ji, what silly post is this.....I know that Guru Gobind Singh's panj pyare were Hindus also....there must be a reason why they chose to sacrifice.... become Gur Sikhs instead of remaining as Hindus.

Budbakji , Hindus staying as Hindus saved  Amritsar in late 18th century and in 1947 as well when RSS saved the Golden temple from Pakistani Jihadis who had surrounded GT.

Regarding Hindutva........It is Nationalism by some Right wing Hindus who lack the most important thing....Patriotism

In western definition. Patriotism and Nationalism has a different connotation or meaning. Hindutva is protecting the Dharma. Rama fighting Ravana for Manav Dharma is Hindutva. Rashtra Dharma is different from Nationalism. There are duties before rights. You can’t demand fundamental rights before fulfilling fundamental duties.

Apart from the Maafikar Savarkar begging for mercy from the British when he was given 'Kala Paani' saza, what contrubition has RSS done in terms of freedom struggle for India Independence & how many war medals have the Chaddi dhari Sanghis won against Pakistan?

Chaddidharis are societal organizations not for protection of borders.  Savarkar hated RSS , btw. Read some before spouting rubbish from inane YT videos or SM memes from liberals . He didn’t join RSS . Congress demanded swaraj or dominion status and not poorna swraaj like Tilak wanted. Gandhi/Nehru also wrote Maafinaama from their 5-star jails while Savarkar wrote similar petitions for others as well suffering kaalapaani  as a group suffering.

Now that BJP has managed to come to power by fueling Hindu-Muslim hatred since last two terms, RSS wants to take control. How is it going to help the Minorities?

BJP came to power on anti-incumbency more than Hindu-Muslim divide. How is RSS taking over undermining minorities? Have they ever stated minorities to go out of India like Ambedkar did?

it is obvious that RSS who were cowards in the past would now use all the Govt machinery to fulfill its agenda, that's what is happening right now.

BJP is the political wing riding on voters approval. RSS is not running elections, just like SGPC is not in elections, but Akalis are.

Today they are targeting Muslims, tomorrow they will go after Sikhs & Christians.....is this fair?

Why are you concerned more about Muslims? Dara hua musalmaan will not go about burning majority community girls. That narrative is long list. Sikhs were considered Dharmics until 60s when the Khalsa activism started by ISI cooperation. This nationalism is all from Pakistan Army.

Sikhs are only 2% of India population yet have immensely contributed towards the freedom struggles & gave so many lives in the wars after Independence. They don't deserve this nonsense.

Do these Chaddi dharis have no shame, when it was time to give life for the country, they chickened out....now they want control of what was supposedly a Secular Democracy.

Bengalis, Maharashtrians, And people from all over have fought for freedom, you don’t have a monopoly. Do you even know who gives lives to the country? It is not just Punjabis. Chaddi dharis are not Army to defend borders. We were plural society before, secularism is a Christian concept. Sarva Dharm samanvaya is our principle, not Christian secularism. Call me Bhakt or whatever, but when have bhakts gone around killing Sikhs in India? 

Edited by coffee_rules

6 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Now that BJP has managed to come to power by fueling Hindu-Muslim hatred since last two terms, RSS wants to take control. How is it going to help the Minorities?

Sir, do you feel that right wing in India is anti Sikh or anti jain when you say it is against minority ? , do you feel at all that it is a people movement against radical Islam and proselytism to abrahamic religions ?

On 9/1/2022 at 12:09 PM, Under_Score said:

Sikh NRIs don't hate India ...they just hate all the wrong doings by M'fck*in Indian lowlife piece of shyt politicians & their respective party. That is why people of Punjab chose AAP this time....full support from people like me in Canada :top: 

BJP or Kangress partry badal netas can go into Hindutva ass & rot....:wp1:

Congress was never right leaning party. I thought amarinder Singh did good for punjab surprised you don’t like him.