Why are we trying to bring back Trundler Culture in Indian cricket again  ??  Our pace bowling revolution started with the pace and bounce of Bumrah and Shami.and the height of Ishant.

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Apart from our main pacers the only ones I rate are (coz I live in reality and not some fantasy land) - 

One top level Talent ->

1. Karthik Tyagi (should play bilaterals after t20WC) 

Two mid level talents 

2. Prasidh Krishna

3.Umran

Period

We have 6 talents who are much better than naseem ever sill be including these 3 above. Thats the reality. 

12 hours ago, raki05 said:

But why they are waisting time on him in crucial events. It's better to try someone more deserving and have better sailing. I don't see a single aspect in his bowling which inspires confidence on top of it he is worst fielder and have fitness issue.

He has their videos lol…May be they have given up on Siraj and Prasidh..and want to keep him to hit the decks in Australia..as Bumrah and Pandya are injury prone..May be they could have called Khaleel back as he already has some international experience and seemed to have improved as seen in last IPL..plus he is a leftie

10 hours ago, Majestic said:

Kartik Tyagi needs to get his fitness right before he starts getting backed..Avi hi ye haal hai toh jab international cricket khelega toh kitni injury hogi..he is a special talent but I have a feeling we are losing him due to injuries.

Mohsin's fitness and fielding is also poor. I think he needs a bit more performance before getting a chance for India.

Prasidh is not being wasted. He is in the reckoning and so is Siraj. Ab saare match khila kar injure karna hai kya? Let them play where they are performing well. Nothing to hurry for.

Umran also needs more time. He needs to develop proper skills..ye bouncers maar kar khush ho jaane se kuch nahi hoga at international level..let him learn a bit of new ball skills then he will get his chance.

I am sorry to say but others are not at that level. Even Umran isn't but only considered due to being express pace and has age on his side.

Injuries happens to young fast bowlers, Pat Cummins is a prime example of that. However, now he is as fit as ever and is able to bowl longer spells without breaking down. With modern training and facilities, I do expect them to be stronger and fitter.

TBH, I am not sure from where "Tyagi is injured" news came up ? There is no news about Mohsin, Nagarkoti, Khaleel as well..surely they all can't be injured at the same time and sitting at their home.

55 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Injuries happens to young fast bowlers, Pat Cummins is a prime example of that. However, now he is as fit as ever and is able to bowl longer spells without breaking down. With modern training and facilities, I do expect them to be stronger and fitter.

TBH, I am not sure from where "Tyagi is injured" news came up ? There is no news about Mohsin, Nagarkoti, Khaleel as well..surely they all can't be injured at the same time and sitting at their home.

Injuries hamper a young fast bowler mentally as well. Tyagi hasn't been impressive since his return post injury and hence need time to get the rythm back.

Pat Cummins sat for 6 years and only came back in 2017. That's basically the grind that you have to go to for producing a fast bowler who gets back his fitness to the fullest and also gain the confidence back.

Nagarkoti? He is nowhere in the scheme of things, has failed to make a mark at domestic level.

Mohsin has potential but has he done enough to get a place in Indian team? There is no reason to believe that he cannot go the Avesh Khan way.

Rest, India are backing Siraj and Prasidh in ODIs. They are clear with their mindset that Bumrah and Shami are the two main pacers and then they have Siraj and Prasidh as covers. Even dropped Shardul too and picked a pace attack of Shami, Siraj and Prasidh to give them a fair go.

In T20s, they just didn't performed when given the chance and now you want Siraj to be brought back based on ODI matches success vs minnows and drop the guys who are doing well. I know Avesh is not doing well but now that they have picked him, they just want to give him a fair go before rejecting him completely.

51 minutes ago, Majestic said:

Injuries hamper a young fast bowler mentally as well. Tyagi hasn't been impressive since his return post injury and hence need time to get the rythm back.

Pat Cummins sat for 6 years and only came back in 2017. That's basically the grind that you have to go to for producing a fast bowler who gets back his fitness to the fullest and also gain the confidence back.

Nagarkoti? He is nowhere in the scheme of things, has failed to make a mark at domestic level.

Mohsin has potential but has he done enough to get a place in Indian team? There is no reason to believe that he cannot go the Avesh Khan way.

Rest, India are backing Siraj and Prasidh in ODIs. They are clear with their mindset that Bumrah and Shami are the two main pacers and then they have Siraj and Prasidh as covers. Even dropped Shardul too and picked a pace attack of Shami, Siraj and Prasidh to give them a fair go.

In T20s, they just didn't performed when given the chance and now you want Siraj to be brought back based on ODI matches success vs minnows and drop the guys who are doing well. I know Avesh is not doing well but now that they have picked him, they just want to give him a fair go before rejecting him completely.

Pat cummins also had a good training routine. Australia is good at looking after their athletes unlike india. Especially when tou factor in Indian pitches which aren't conducive to fast bowling. It's a miracle that we have so many quality bowlers since 2015.

India have produced the quickest and best pacers at the U19 level in the last 5 years or so.

But none of them have been able to transition into Team India pacers yet.

Infact none of them are in India A team either.

Most of them aren't in their state teams either.

It is this TRANSITION process that we must look at. Something is grossly wrong in the transition management of U19 pacers in India.

58 minutes ago, express bowling said:

India have produced the quickest and best pacers at the U19 level in the last 5 years or so.

It is this TRANSITION process that we must look at. Something is grossly wrong in the transition management of U19 pacers in India.

Because of **** Indian pitches which help undacutta type bowlers. So our fast bowlers will get overlooked. 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Absolutely
Mavi, Nagarkoti, Tyagi, Akash, Sushant, Rajvardhan....so many names popped up from 2018 U-19 onwards. Rajvardhan was laying eggs in the CSK bench, they even played someone like Monu Kumar and Tushar Deshpande but not him, while no one picked Akash Singh and Sushant (joined very late in SRH). 
It seems like as per the "pecking order"...now it's the turn of 2016 U-19 batch (Avesh).

35 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Absolutely
Mavi, Nagarkoti, Tyagi, Akash, Sushant, Rajvardhan....so many names popped up from 2018 U-19 onwards. Rajvardhan was laying eggs in the CSK bench, they even played someone like Monu Kumar and Tushar Deshpande but not him, while no one picked Akash Singh and Sushant (joined very late in SRH). 
It seems like as per the "pecking order"...now it's the turn of 2016 U-19 batch (Avesh).

Sushant is quite good and hostile. But proble again is short height.

44 minutes ago, Jay said:

Sushant is quite good and hostile. But proble again is short height.

Whatever I have seen him, my guess he's around 5'9 or 5'10 (wc to be corrected), not too bad.
I found even Akash Singh as aggressive and hostile, though he's bit slower than Sushant but did touch 140's during U-19 WC, not sure how tall he is though.

Edited by singhvivek141

People just keep saying no one is performing in domestic should watch domestic before talking. Nagarkotti haven't even picked for his domestic team. Same goes with kuldip sen even though he gets picked some time never gets chance to play for his domestic team. Tyagi same never get picked. akash Singh not picked for Rajsthan domestic team. So where should these youngsters should perform, bloody a chaar futiya monu Singh can open the bowling for csk but a deserving and potential bowler like hangargekar can't even play a single match and then people spout rubbish that they are not performing or not fit. I have never seen such lack of vision to groom fast bowlers with any team even pathetic bd has much faster bowler than us. People who support Avesh have no shame like our Selectors. I mean who the hell will pick him at first place. Ishant Sharma is better hit the deck bowler than him and that in itself is a shame. First of all a bowler should know how to bowl than hitting the deck non-sense. Now a days jhola chaap expert are using fancy word like hit the deck, all phase , lwada lehshun bowler. I mean in past had anyone taught Kapil or Sreenath or Zaheer when to hit the deck when to seam when to swing. Why do we need this special type of bowler who can hit the deck only and which deck he is hitting by the way other than stadium roof.:hysterical:

Edited by raki05
2 minutes ago, raki05 said:

People just keep saying no one is performing in domestic should watch domestic before talking. Nagarkotti haven't even picked for his domestic team. Same goes with kuldip sen even though he gets picked some time never gets chance to play for his domestic team. Tyagi same never get picked. akash Singh not picked for Rajsthan domestic team. So where should these youngsters should perform, bloody a chaar futiya monu Singh can open the bowling for csk but a deserving and potential bowler like hangargekar can't even play a single match and then people spout rubbish that they are not performing or not fit. I have never seen such lack of vision to groom fast bowlers with any team even pathetic bd has much faster bowler than us. People who support Avesh have no shame like our sekectors I mean who the hell will pick him at first place. Ishant Sharma is better hit the deck bowler than him first of all a bowler should know how to bowl than hitting the deck non-sense. Now a days jhola chaap expert are using fancy word like hit the deck, all phase , lwada lehshun bowler. I mean in past had anyone taught Kapil or Sreenath or Zaheer when to hit the deck when to seam when to swing. Why do we need this special type of bowler who can hit the deck only and which deck he is hitting by the way other than stadium roof.:hysterical:

Yaha ke experts statguru ki kripa se hi hain,sab ke sab line and length crap vale hain,kab tym pe line length daali hain unhone?sara patience trundlers ke liye hai,sab perception ka khel hai