INS Vikrant

coffee_rules

11 minutes ago, bharathh said:

No no. You stated that China would win with India having no chance in the sea. So that must be based on some simulation since you always speak facts.

Did I not ask you how you came to such a profound conclusion first?

11 minutes ago, bharathh said:

My post above explained it. You are welcome to poke holes in what I said. I am no defence expert - but I stand by what I said.

Interestingly enough - there are jobless people on the interwebs to do this kind of stuff... First war is India - China. I think you;ll find the part about the Navy interesting.

- 

12 hours ago, bharathh said:

Interestingly enough - there are jobless people on the interwebs to do this kind of stuff... First war is India - China. I think you;ll find the part about the Navy interesting.

- 

So you want me to view something by a jobless person and assume it is a learning tool. I don't think so.

2 hours ago, Khota said:

2 hours ago, Khota said:

You have not shown me anything yet.

You are saying you don't want to see what I put and then you are saying you are not showing me anything. Where is your simulation? 

That article you posted says they have more ships and subs which is known - but what is the simulation that they can beat India near us? We are not planning to invade China - so their numerical superiority means nothing near our waters as they are primarily based in the Pacific and the South China Sea.

On 9/8/2022 at 12:52 PM, Khota said:

I thought I asked the question first.

See, Forget India, China Can not even win against Taiwan. If it could have it would have attacked.

Fact is, Even Ukranians can take on mighty Force of Russians in their backyard so you can safely assume that India can even defend against mighty US in its own backyard.

Bottom line is amphibious assault isnt possible by China to Taiwan. How ever, Can China do a amphibious assult over Andaman Nicobar Islands and win? Thats the question to which we want to look a answer.

IMO: Few Years back, Definitely Yes, Now allmost next to impossible, In few years, After the current project of modernistation on Andmana Nicobar Port, We will sink them all Chinese Boats and shoot down all their planes in Andaman itself. ie Successfull blockade of Malacca Straits will be possible.

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, bharathh said:

You are saying you don't want to see what I put and then you are saying you are not showing me anything. Where is your simulation? 

That article you posted says they have more ships and subs which is known - but what is the simulation that they can beat India near us? We are not planning to invade China - so their numerical superiority means nothing near our waters as they are primarily based in the Pacific and the South China Sea.

What I have p[roved is that China's navy has an advantage. INS Vikrant is a step in the right direction but not a game changer.

Unlike you who is asserting based on some unemployed person's simulation that India has advantage over China.

18 minutes ago, mishra said:

See, Forget India, China Can not even win against Taiwan. If it could have it would have attacked.

Fact is, Even Ukranians can take on mighty Force of Russians in their backyard so you can safely assume that India can even defend against mighty US in its own backyard.

Bottom line is amphibious assault isnt possible by China to Taiwan. How ever, Can China do a amphibious assult over Andaman Nicobar Islands and win? Thats the question to which we want to look a answer.

IMO: Few Years back, Definitely Yes, Now allmost next to impossible, In few years, After the current project of modernistation on Andmana Nicobar Port, We will sink them all Chinese Boats and shoot down all their planes in Andaman itself. ie Successfull blockade of Malacca Straits will be possible.

China cannot have amphibious assault over Andaman and Nicobar and win. They can win both land and sea battles.

22 minutes ago, Khota said:

China cannot have amphibious assault over Andaman and Nicobar and win. They can win both land and sea battles.

From where will they launch an amphibious assault? You do know that Andaman and Nicobar is more than 3k km from the nearest landmass - plus India has naval bases and army bases with a lots of soldiers based there.

Edited by bharathh

21 minutes ago, Khota said:

Refer the map once more. Idea of sea battle is in Malaca straight only

Edited by mishra

25 minutes ago, Khota said:

What I have p[roved is that China's navy has an advantage. INS Vikrant is a step in the right direction but not a game changer.

Unlike you who is asserting based on some unemployed person's simulation that India has advantage over China.

That unemployed person's point makes more sense than saying you have more naval vessels than me so you win - which is your argument. You asked for a simulation. Unemployed person or not - it was given .. now you show me your simulation. Else please shut it.

3 minutes ago, bharathh said:

That unemployed person's point makes more sense than saying you have more naval vessels than me so you win - which is your argument. You asked for a simulation. Unemployed person or not - it was given .. now you show me your simulation. Else please shut it.

Did you not read what I linked to?