Does ICF deep analyst experts are jhola chaap?

raki05

7 hours ago, Frustrated said:

"India can put together 5 to 6 B teams capable of winning the WC"   -  SDP

I have bo doubts we can put together a team capable of winning every tournament. But lot of the guys who played in this Asia cup wouldn't feature in it. Atleast 5 to 6 would miss out.

2 minutes ago, Hell Raiser said:

This bhuvi guy is such a fraud. I thought only positive after last years t-20 world cup debacle was that we will never see this so called economical bowler ever again. But NO!!. We continued with him and now i think we are stuck with him for eternity.  What a loser.

Should have never played a game for India after WC 2019 SF...  We dropped in form Shami for these loser...  Who couldn't find a iota of swing on a damp pitch & overcast skies.  Lost the SF in that PP. 

9 minutes ago, raki05 said:

What did I say........??    What amusing is jholadharis have just started bau of defining strategy for upcoming wc after Asia Cup thrashing. Sadly they have sent back to hiding by their premium fast bowler and premiere spinner and ya  trundler Harshal whom they missed during Asia cup.

They are very happy that Harshal is working on his batting,when he has to first work on his bowling on war footing