Anti-Hindu rampage in UK: Muslim gangs terrorising Hindus, vandalising property after India’s T20 win over Pakistan

sage

6 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

The rise of India will create issues for Hindus everywhere around the world. They can't afford to be esoteric and unaware.

They will need a global outlook and understand their place the world and claim it. The left, neo liberal order, Abrahamic faiths will resist this arise. If you are Hindu, you are now a fair target. 

This is not a problem in Canada and US as some of these miscreants cannot stir the pot there. It is in UK as Muslims are a reliable vote bank for Labor.

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

This is not a problem in Canada and US as some of these miscreants cannot stir the pot there. It is in UK as Muslims are a reliable vote bank for Labor.

Its NOT Muslims. Its Pakistani mostly originally migrated from POK. They can see that narrative they built over Kashmir is being put on back burner. They are “absolutely NOT” happy about it. So frustration is unimaginably unbearable to them.

As Jaishankar ji said on question over Canadian Trudeue . “ we are aware that there is politics and its compulsion in every country. But if India stood against US /EU for issue of gas, it no brainer that it will call out a ts/statement if National Unity is questioned”

14 hours ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

Hindus made a big mistake by being on the same political platform as Pakistani. Pakistani are more vocal than hindus. Hindus should move away from labour party and find another platform.

I can confidently  say that I have never voted Labour in any election, Will never vote for them despite advised by Indian origin people.

I can also confidently say that I have never booked a holiday to any country (including Turkey) which speaks against India on red lines like Kashmir despite paying extra for Holiday somewhere else.

Since COVID, I actively look for “NOT Made in China” products even if I have to do ltlle compromise on quality.  for example I buy Bangladeshi cloths and so on.

Edited by mishra

42 minutes ago, Khota said:

It is politics of England. Unfortunately, it is the muslim vote bank which is bigger than Hindus and there in lies the problem. 

I think the best solution is for media in India to take up the plight of Hindu minority in England. Along with a complaint to Human rights commission.

Both options will do absolutely nothing.

Only two options are that the POLICE actually work on intelligence and evidence to STOP these mobs forming in the first place and ensure Navratri/Diwali celebrations are protected and not attacked. Worst comes to worst and i hope there arent any fatalities due to police inaction, then I'm afraid Hindus will have to start retaliating in kind to a community which only understands in violence as a language.

Muslim impact in around 15-20 out of 650 odd seats. Hindu impact contained to 4 to 5 seats. 

Hindus are much richer and can heavily contribute to party finances. Kier starmer the leader of labour knowns this very well...

I think hindus are very much in an extremely strong position in the uk. This skirmish was very much needed though to get the Indian state involved for long term strategic gain.

Ignore the fluff through the media.(outrage is needed) There is no danger and hindus are flooding into the uk via visas and education. 

16 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

im not bringing them into it.. the flyer literally called for all Muslims and Sikhs to join together. There might be some who will be influenced by this and are willing to join- so don’t pretend to whitewash the possibility of it happening.

A flyer made by muslims asked Sikhs to join them, which Sikhs haven't done and never would. A flyer which made no mention of the word khalistani. So stop making stuff up. 

This is a pure Hindu vs Muslim thing and it all started after India beat Pakistan. 

Long term objectives for Hindus in the uk

- heavily counter mirpuris. I use this specific ethnic group and their anti india pro kashmir activities 

- vote and contribute financially to the conservative party. There are exceptions in labour like Barry Gardiner in Wembley North. This skirmish was needed to ensure that the community breaks ties with the left. Labour got a use shock when Harrow borough council turned conservative due to Hindu support. 

- Get GOI involved under a Modi gov. Liss Truss has made signing an Fta with india a top priority. Use that leverage. 

9 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

A flyer made by muslims asked Sikhs to join them, which Sikhs haven't done and never would. A flyer which made no mention of the word khalistani. So stop making stuff up. 

This is a pure Hindu vs Muslim thing and it all started after India beat Pakistan. 

Correction, Flyer had pictures of flags of Turkey, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Saudis and many other African countries.

For One thing, Bongs dont get along with Pakistanis,

Afghanistanis will beat Pakistanis

Saudis and Turks think Paksitanis are not equal and dont socialize with them.

So whats happening in Britain is Pakistan vs India. I will be surprised the guys who are pulling this stunt are NOT the same as ones who pulled this stunt against Indian Cousulate after abbrogation of article 370. UK Government ignored it or had tacit approval at the time. However below story on on Telegraph means, it wont be ignored this time.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/09/21/leicester-muslim-hindu-clashes-spread-smethwick/

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Literally both sikh mps in the uk openly back Pakistani and Muslim positions

While its unfair to lump the entire community into the same camp you need to admit that there is very much a soft corner for muslims in a large section of the sikh community. 

I notice Wolverhampton based Sikhs are more likely to favour muslims than thise in Southall..

17 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Literally both sikh mps in the uk openly back Pakistani and Muslim positions

While its unfair to lump the entire community into the same camp you need to admit that there is very much a soft corner for muslims in a large section of the sikh community. 

I notice Wolverhampton based Sikhs are more likely to favour muslims than thise in Southall..

Soft corner is putting it a bit mildly isnt it?

27 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

Long term objectives for Hindus in the uk

- heavily counter mirpuris. I use this specific ethnic group and their anti india pro kashmir activities 

- vote and contribute financially to the conservative party. There are exceptions in labour like Barry Gardiner in Wembley North. This skirmish was needed to ensure that the community breaks ties with the left. Labour got a use shock when Harrow borough council turned conservative due to Hindu support. 

- Get GOI involved under a Modi gov. Liss Truss has made signing an Fta with india a top priority. Use that leverage. 

You're over thinking the Mirpuri problem. It's nothing to do with politics they're just scummy people in general. The vast majority of them probably know very little about the politics of Kashmir. They're just typical ghetto muslims. 

Back in the 90s it was Sikhs vs Mirpuris. They will target any non muslim group. Punjabi Muslims might be slightly better but not much really. Mirpuris are actually Potohari people, a North Pakistan Punjabi group. They have nothing to do with people from the Kashmir Valley. Drop one of them in Srinagar and they would be completely out of place. 

6 hours ago, vayuu1 said:

But bhai ladna bhi to seekho kab tak kadi ninda karoge 

Learn from Jews how to conduct yourself in West. They are just as ancient people with ancient knowledge as we have.

This is dry run by Pakistanis on Hindus. Waiting for what happens in 2032 in Liecester if UK declares a war somewhere in Midlle East. If I can think of this, UK Gvmnt can see it coming as well..

Edited by mishra

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Its NOT Muslims. Its Pakistani mostly originally migrated from POK. They can see that narrative they built over Kashmir is being put on back burner. They are “absolutely NOT” happy about it. So frustration is unimaginably unbearable to them.

As Jaishankar ji said on question over Canadian Trudeue . “ we are aware that there is politics and its compulsion in every country. But if India stood against US /EU for issue of gas, it no brainer that it will call out a ts/statement if National Unity is questioned”

I am always puzzled by this Narrative....  While the HDI Index of Indian Kashmir & per capita income is light years ahead of PoK which is basically at Sub Saharan Africa level.   So these Mirpuris are smoking some high level Islamic weed...  And Indian media also does sh**** job in showing off their own narrative.  

This jaahil Mirpuris have no clue about Kashmir or PoK. 

26 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Smethwick Hindus living in fear in the Islamic State of Englandistan. Durga temple invited a lady from BJP/RSS for a talk. Muslims and Sikhs complained and these scared Hindus canceled the talk. Slow :congrats: Muslims standing up for Hindus :hysterical:

From Chatrapati Shivaji lachit borphukan to this what a fall 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Smethwick Hindus living in fear in the Islamic State of Englandistan. Durga temple invited a lady from BJP/RSS for a talk. Muslims and Sikhs complained and these scared Hindus canceled the talk. Slow :congrats: Muslims standing up for Hindus :hysterical:

Again dragging Sikhs into. No Sikhs were outside the temple. Just carry on fighting with the mohammadans and leave us out of it.