Anti-Hindu rampage in UK: Muslim gangs terrorising Hindus, vandalising property after India’s T20 win over Pakistan

sage

30 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Yeah drag up something from 2 years ago. I think you're now qualified to work for Republic TV. 

so after this event two years ago Khalistanis and Pakistanis are mortal enemies? Khalistanis suddenly found long lost love for Hindus?

oh wait...

https://twitter.com/azharjavaiduk/status/1571675967420235776?s=20&t=1cXTEaXMrJFmAjT-F0qhSw

Edited by LordPrabhzy

13 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

so after this event two years ago Khalistanis and Pakistanis are mortal enemies? Khalistanis suddenly found long lost love for Hindus?

oh wait...

https://twitter.com/azharjavaiduk/status/1571675967420235776?s=20&t=1cXTEaXMrJFmAjT-F0qhSw

I can match you. This is a mentality very common amongst Hindutvas

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.outlookindia.com/sports/centre-slams-wikipedia-for-false-information-on-india-fast-bowler-arshdeep-singh-after-pakistan-loss-news-221286/amp

15 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

oh wait...

Why are you promoting ISI agenda...  This is exactly what they want.   Don't give air to the narrative.  Sikhs have no involvement in attack over Hindus at least for now. 

3 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

What's wrong being a Hindutva?  Well I don't support the K rant from some of these posters but you should better learn what exact meaning of Hindutva is.  The Arshdeep matter is total ISI & ISPR campaign 

10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Why are you promoting ISI agenda...  This is exactly what they want.   Don't give air to the narrative.  Sikhs have no involvement in attack over Hindus at least for now. 

It is a ISI agenda, doesnt mean its wrong.. Ranvir said that Sikhs have no involvement with Pakistanis when it comes to anti India anti Hindu rhetoric.. i just showed him examples of when a small but significant minority is involved.. why are we running away from facts?

They are present in every march protest against India hand in hand with pakistanis...? I am just stating known facts. If you dont want to believe in it then fine. 

8 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You're over thinking the Mirpuri problem. It's nothing to do with politics they're just scummy people in general. The vast majority of them probably know very little about the politics of Kashmir. They're just typical ghetto muslims. 

Back in the 90s it was Sikhs vs Mirpuris. They will target any non muslim group. Punjabi Muslims might be slightly better but not much really. Mirpuris are actually Potohari people, a North Pakistan Punjabi group. They have nothing to do with people from the Kashmir Valley. Drop one of them in Srinagar and they would be completely out of place. 

I dont really care about their ethnic origins. Be it Bradford Birmingham or Luton, they are inbred as fudge

You are right in saying that they dont know anything. But just like somalis that makes them amenable to be influenced for gathering for violence by their "community leaders" who inturn are controlled by the Isi. 

Even the pakistani elite around Edgware road london keep them at arms length. 

9 minutes ago, mishra said:

^ Think Fatigue has creeped into Pakistani gangs. They are not used to working at all and here, they have been working 5+days over two weeks now. 

so expect everything to cool down by weekend. :om:

I suspect the police will be ready by navratri and diwali. 

They vandalised the embassy once but were shunted out immediately since

13 hours ago, mishra said:

Its NOT Muslims. Its Pakistani mostly originally migrated from POK. They can see that narrative they built over Kashmir is being put on back burner. They are “absolutely NOT” happy about it. So frustration is unimaginably unbearable to them.

As Jaishankar ji said on question over Canadian Trudeue . “ we are aware that there is politics and its compulsion in every country. But if India stood against US /EU for issue of gas, it no brainer that it will call out a ts/statement if National Unity is questioned”

Mostly are Mirpuris.

12 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Both options will do absolutely nothing.

Only two options are that the POLICE actually work on intelligence and evidence to STOP these mobs forming in the first place and ensure Navratri/Diwali celebrations are protected and not attacked. Worst comes to worst and i hope there arent any fatalities due to police inaction, then I'm afraid Hindus will have to start retaliating in kind to a community which only understands in violence as a language.

Ifg tyhey were proactive they could have stopped it. I do not understand UK police, if someone is wearing a mask how is that legal?

15 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Plenty of khalistanis joined muslims in the anti CAA protest outside the Indian High commission mob protests.. im not making it up so I am putting 2 and 2 together. I have stressed that a vast majority of sikhs wont get involved in this but there will be a small minority of Khalistanis who are providing support on the ground in person OR on social media narrative building. If you think thats nonsense then you need to get your head out of the sand.

Thats a small issue ( although not ignorable) on the side but the main issue is the schedule of mandir mob protests being planned by these groups which has been circulated and the police is aware- knowing them they will do nothing to nip it in the bud and stopping it

Few people here and there do not represent the community. The current state has nothing to do with Sikhs. My understanding is that even educated muslims are against these Mirpuris.

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Why don't Sikhs ask their Khalistani brothers to shut the eff up and not bring their community into disrepute? I mean if Sikhs feel they are being targeted unfairly by bunching them with extremists - when exactly do they speak out? 

Which khalsa spoke out against these Khalistanis? Has anyone from the Sikh community said that we don't accept this behaviour from our co-religionists? In UK, Canada, India - anywhere? 

This is exactly like the moderate muslim vs the jihadi deal. Silence = acceptance

Edited by bharathh

5 minutes ago, bharathh said:

Why don't Sikhs ask their Khalistani brothers to shut the eff up and not bring their community into disrepute? I mean if Sikhs feel they are being targeted unfairly by bunching them with extremists - when exactly do they speak out? 

Which khalsa spoke out against these Khalistanis? Has anyone from the Sikh community said that we don't accept this behaviour from our co-religionists? In UK, Canada, India - anywhere? 

This is exactly like the moderate muslim vs the jihadi deal. Silence = acceptance

Forget Khalistanis - which khalsa has spoken out against their extermination in Afg? Has anyone praised the efforts by the current govt to bring them back from Afg when the US pulled out? I don't remember anyone saying anything positive? 

Which khalsa condemned the Nihangs killing the Zomato guy for smoking - or the brutal beating (to death) of a mentally retarded person during the farmers protests? Why do the khalsas only speak out against the riots in 1984 - and paint all Hindus as bad guys - when it was purely political in nature? If Sikhs don't speak up against injustices being done in their name - what should one think?