Anti-Hindu rampage in UK: Muslim gangs terrorising Hindus, vandalising property after India’s T20 win over Pakistan

sage

1 hour ago, bharathh said:

Why don't Sikhs ask their Khalistani brothers to shut the eff up and not bring their community into disrepute? I mean if Sikhs feel they are being targeted unfairly by bunching them with extremists - when exactly do they speak out? 

Which khalsa spoke out against these Khalistanis? Has anyone from the Sikh community said that we don't accept this behaviour from our co-religionists? In UK, Canada, India - anywhere? 

This is exactly like the moderate muslim vs the jihadi deal. Silence = acceptance

Here let me help you out...  All Sikhs don't exactly fall under same umbrella.  Few bad apples (McSikhs) have led to unwarranted hate against Guru Sikhs. 

SGPC is slowly losing relevance in Punjab with the fall of Akalis.  Aapiyans & BJP most likely have infiltrated it. 

Limited coverage going on India...  White masters probably not allowing it. 

Guardian BBC SKY showing their own propaganda.

Nigel farage is a right wing influencer so remains to be seen how much British liberals listen to him. 

Hindus need their own Ecosystem & journalist with pro Hindu agenda...  Sikhs have bulit that to an extent I think. 

Big wake up call..   And hopefully they don't go back to their Dhimmi ways come the festive season. 

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Rising Hindutva terrorists 

One thing is true- the UK right wing hate muslims more than the hindus... and this is doing more to expose these jihadis.

Hindus must at once form alliances with Jewish groups and far right groups for mutual protection- need of convenience. These jihadis and their khalistani bootlickers can bark however much they want.

20 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

One thing is true- the UK right wing hate muslims more than the hindus... and this is doing more to expose these jihadis.

Hindus must at once form alliances with Jewish groups and far right groups for mutual protection- need of convenience. These jihadis and their khalistani bootlickers can bark however much they want.

Need more voices in support of Hindus. Indian left and some opposition politicians are blaming Hindus for the Leicester violence on importing Hindutva ideology into UK that the Muslims are just retaliating against. That Durga Mandir in Smethwick had invited Sadhvi Rithambara for a Navratri celebration, that they were forced to cancel. 

Don’t know much about Tommy Robinson (probably the UK media calls him a Islamophobe RWer) , OpIndia canceled  his interview as Leicester Hindus requested her to drop it fearing backlash from Muslims (or rather Mirpuris) . They world ought to know this is real fascism. 

Edited by coffee_rules

Its good GoI is involved

Nobody will listen to imf Pakistani gov.

As i said lizz truss needs an india fta. Now is the time.

I read on twitter that of the 47 arrested none arw hindu. If true we must keep up the pressure and let the uk authorities act. 

44 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Enough with Khalistani thing. . I am getting offended because everytime you keep calling Sikh as Khalistanis. I dont know why mods are not getting offended. I have many Punjabi Sikh living in UK as my friend. They regularly attend my religious festivals and celeberations. Infact I have had very clear and open discussion about K  issue. And the story they tell is so complicated that I can not narrate it all here. What I have concluded is K is nothing but politics, while Bhindervale was used by some very smart ass Slick Sikh Politicians of the time.

If you still cant understand: Next time when u see a UK Sikh inviting a UK Pakistani into their home even for a cup of tea, let me know. Long back, All these UK Sikh actually got reality check and ended up protesting against another form of what we call Love Jihad by Pakistani men/boys picking girl from Gurudwara.

Forget the past. Moove on

Edited by mishra

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Didnt these guy beat Tommy Robinsan in street of Luton and beat him in the game (Through the system too). In West, Learn from Jews. Become stem cells of Society

Edited by mishra

35 minutes ago, mishra said:

Enough with Khalistani thing. . I am getting offended because everytime you keep calling Sikh as Khalistanis. I dont know why mods are not getting offended. I have many Punjabi Sikh living in UK as my friend. They regularly attend my religious festivals and celeberations. Infact I have had very clear and open discussion about K  issue. And the story they tell is so complicated that I can not narrate it all here. What I have concluded is K is nothing but politics, while Bhindervale was used by some very smart ass Slick Sikh Politicians of the time.

If you still cant understand: Next time when u see a UK Sikh inviting a UK Pakistani into their home even for a cup of tea, let me know. Long back, All these UK Sikh actually got reality check and ended up protesting against another form of what we call Love Jihad by Pakistani men/boys picking girl from Gurudwara.

Forget the past. Moove on

Youre making them equal not me... i have distinctly said khalistanis NOT sikhs in my earlier posts too.  A small but powerful fringe element which has Pak funding IS in alliance with the Jihadis either here or USA or Canada. So stop getting offended when there is nothing to offend. When we call out radical islamists for there behaviour do you you get offended? Having random Sikh friends ( which I do too) does not mean you don't acknowledge the problem and call it out explicitly. I have many who are on great terms with me and i distinguish them from Khalistanis, but if anytime they show khalistani sympathies or views they are out of my friend circle.

38 minutes ago, mishra said:

All these UK Sikh actually got reality check and ended up protesting against another form of what we call Love Jihad by Pakistani men/boys picking girl from Gurudwara.

Yes they recognised the problem about sikh girls being targeted for grooming gangs but my point is the 'fringe' element here who have a very strong influence in the wider community are not breaking their alliances with Jihadis despite their girls being groomed in the UK, despite their people being killed in Pakistan or Afg

8 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Here let me help you out...  All Sikhs don't exactly fall under same umbrella.  Few bad apples (McSikhs) have led to unwarranted hate against Guru Sikhs. 

SGPC is slowly losing relevance in Punjab with the fall of Akalis.  Aapiyans & BJP most likely have infiltrated it. 

They may not - but why don't the Guru Sikhs at least condemn and isolate these McSikhs? Is there something preventing them from doing so? 

I am happy to be proven wrong where prominent Sikhs, Khalsas etc. have spoken out against the Nihangs and these fringe elements who join Khalistani causes called for introspection within the community. Please show me one instance where the above have spoken gratefully of the efforts made by the Indian govt to preserve the Sikhs in Afghanistan and condemned the Afghanis. Where did they come out in support of the CAA which wanted to give dispossessed Sikhs a home in India.

Even if they cannot speak out against their fringe elements - why not laud positive efforts made? What prevents the Sikh communities from doing so? You may get offended - but please look at it from an outsider's perspective. 

Edited by bharathh

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Its good GoI is involved

Nobody will listen to imf Pakistani gov.

As i said lizz truss needs an india fta. Now is the time.

I read on twitter that of the 47 arrested none arw hindu. If true we must keep up the pressure and let the uk authorities act. 

Twitter also says many families moved out of Leicester and removed all Hindus symbols from outside their houses out of fear from retaliation from these juhadis

clearly, it is a very tough job to be patient with UK police action. Similar thing in US would cause widespread outrage in the media, esp foxnews

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Didnt these guy beat Tommy Robinsan in street of Luton and beat him in the game (Through the system too). In West, Learn from Jews. Become stem cells of Society

Tommy Robinson was involved in exposing the Muslim grooming gangs and during their conviction or Acquittal, he streamed  live court proceedings on Facebook and was sentenced for 13 Mo this in jail for contempt of court. Since he was a member of BNP in 2004-05 , he is branded as a racist far-rightwing activist and all his work is discredited by the media like BBC , Guardian. So, the left wing media in bed with Islamists make the system everywhere. He might very well be a racist, but fighting the jihadis is tough with the leftists media in check always.

Solution is to Licesster Hindu Community, Smethwick Hindu Community and those trapped in various temples to sue the council , theguardian, bbc , dailmail twitter (for misrepresentation and fuelling communal discord) and ask for legal damages against businesses and mental health.

6 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Tommy Robinson was involved in exposing the Muslim grooming gangs and during their conviction or Acquittal, he streamed  live court proceedings on Facebook and was sentenced for 13 Mo this in jail for contempt of court. Since he was a member of BNP in 2004-05 , he is branded as a racist far-rightwing activist and all his work is discredited by the media like BBC , Guardian. So, the left wing media in bed with Islamists make the system everywhere. He might very well be a racist, but fighting the jihadis is tough with the leftists media in check always.

6 minutes ago, bharathh said:

They may not - but why don't the Guru Sikhs at least condemn and isolate these McSikhs? Is there something preventing them from doing so? 

lol there are moderate Muslims as well but the don't talk about the extremist groups or condemn them openly too.  Why should Guru Sikhs do The same if they don't have any part in what other sect does or think?  It won't make a difference & neither they owe anyone anything. 

If anything they should be more empowered so that their voices get heard.   McSikhs are more vocal &,  influenced. 

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

lol there are moderate Muslims as well but the don't talk about the extremist groups or condemn them openly too.  Why should Guru Sikhs do The same if they don't have any part in what other sect does or think?  It won't make a difference & neither they owe anyone anything. 

If anything they should be more empowered so that their voices get heard.   McSikhs are more vocal &,  influenced. 

So you want to equate Sikhs to muslims and feel happy that you are making the same mistake? Fair enough - don't feel offended when people don't see anyone reining in their fringe elements by speaking out against them and think there is acceptance for it then. 

What about thanking people who have actually helped the community? Is that too much effort as well? 

Edited by bharathh