Anti-Hindu rampage in UK: Muslim gangs terrorising Hindus, vandalising property after India’s T20 win over Pakistan

sage

50 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

This post is for those fellow ICf members who are riled up & not happy that Sikhs are not standing with Hindus against Pakistanis in this situation in England.

Here are some facts.....

During the 1984 India genocide of Sikhs in mainly Delhi/Kanpur...while Doordarshan kept playing sad music for 3 days on National TV after Indira assassination, innocent Sikhs were being killed in this manner.

Sikh men bludgeoned & set on fire, women folk mass raped before being set on fire & small kids smashed against walls. 

All this happened in the presence of the police.

All this Govt of India kaarnama was not shown to Indians on Doordarshan but foreign media recorded some graphic stuff & it was broadcast in England & Canada.

This created an outrage & divide during that time, the Congress damage was not turned into a healing process even after Janata Dal came to power in 1989...No culprit was booked ( At least hundreds of people & their Goonda Congress leaders involved )......this definitely sent a message to NRI Sikhs that Hindus.....doesn't matter if they support Congress or the opposition Janata Dal....didn't care much about Sikhs killed in the Govt sponsored Genocide.

Now, how do you expect Sikhs living in UK, USA & Canada to stand in support of Hindus against Muslims........Sorry, it will never happen....it is sad....but it is the blunt reality.

All the blame goes to the corrupt Indian politicians.....normal people are paying the price.

This is an issue between one religion trying to impose dominance on another through intimidatiin. What does it have to do with India? Btw 1984 has nothing tondo with Hindus. It was a political instigated killings. Many Hindus also went out of their way to save Sikhs. Check out what prominent Sikhs have to say about that. 

When did it take an anti hindu flavor? 

Btw for all your bravado, what do you think about the situation in Afghanistan and Pakistan where Sikhs have dwindled to nothingness. I guess those ppl don't matter. Keep standing up against those that are trying to protect and save whoever is left in Pak and Afg quoting something that happened in 1984.

Makes a lot of sense. I guess those Sikhs living in Pak and those that lived in Afg don't matter. Who do you they are coming after next? 

Edited by bharathh

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Afghanistan & Pakistan Sikhs are staying there by choice....no one is forcing them to live in those countries.

It is about time Hindu NRIs fight their own battles......Just like how early Sikh settlers in Canada had to against white Europeans in the 1950s & post period. It takes determination, guts & will...... the achievement is very sweet.....Thanks to the bravery of Sikhs who fought & stood ground.....literally paved the way for all other immigrants. They dealt with the tough part....Respect to those brave Sikhs from Punjab who had to physically fight racists & also work for a living & establish themselves....it is all good now :top:

Forget about Sikhs, this episode has shown there is no unity amongst Hindus. Did Punjabi, Tamil or Nepali Hindus come to help their fellow Hindus in Leicester or Birmingham?

Yet you had Arabs and Somalians helping Pakistani and Indian muslims. 

Something to work on. 

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Afghanistan & Pakistan Sikhs are staying there by choice....no one is forcing them to live in those countries.

It is about time Hindu NRIs fight their own battles......Just like how early Sikh settlers in Canada had to against white Europeans in the 1950s & post period. It takes determination, guts & will...... the achievement is very sweet.....Thanks to the bravery of Sikhs who fought & stood ground.....literally paved the way for all other immigrants. They dealt with the tough part....Respect to those brave Sikhs from Punjab who had to physically fight racists & also work for a living & establish themselves....it is all good now :top:

So those Sikhs in Afg and Pak do not matter to you? They are left to their own devices? Their systemic extermination is their own fault?

Since you live in Canada now - why do you keep obsessing over 1984 then? Going by what you said the Sikhs of Delhi deserved their fate as they lived there. 

8 hours ago, Under_Score said:

This is 100% correct...  I have too got some level of admiration for Sikhs living in abroad about the work they have done at community level.  Something Hindus should learn from instead of Ganga Jamuna...  Vasudev kutumbum crap we get to hear....  Although I don't agree with some of your points in previous post. 

@Ranvir U talked about unity.... I'd like to add another incident in Saharanpur UP 2014 (Akhiesh Yadav SP govt) ... some thousands of muslims attacked a Gurudwara in early morning and attacked few people including old women. They claimed the land belongs to WAKF Board and wanted to make a mosque on it. They also attacked the local police station so no police reaches. Later on Sikhs gathered with guns and weapons and openly threatened on record a Aar-Ya-Paar fight and called up groups of Nihangs from nearby places and Punjab. 

Result: Muslims went on backfoot and ultimately in 2020 muslims left the claim on Gurudwara land. Muslims claimed they left the claim as "gratitude towards Sikh brothers" since they could not accept they got DEFEATED by bunch of outnumbered Sikhs:hysterical:....  Listen to this chu reporter asking for baat cheet...  Typical Vasudhev Chutukambam and Ahinsa Parmo Dharm...  Such mindset is the downfall of Hindus across the world 

Edited by Lone Wolf

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

^^One temple was restored from a wakf property that Hindus fought for 200 years in courts and they are still called intolerant, fascist and extremists in the west. Imagine doing the same to 50000 temples and it would draw sanctions.of all kinds.  Soft majority is a curse in this world. 

Hmm also the fact that it happened 500 years later....  Here it was a case of pre emptive strike.   Sikhs didn't allow them to destroy their holy place...  Despite getting outnumbered.   I'd say this was damn impressive that too during SP government. 

2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Do you think only Sikh NRIs are mentioning about 1984, check out this new movie by Diljit Dosanjh 

You haven't answered the question. 

Why worry about these folks? Their choice to live where they did and their problem for not being strong enough to resist. 

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

What answer? Sikhs were asked to leave Afghanistan & Pakistan last year by Modi Govt, even Trudeau Govt is working on bringing Sikh & Hindu refugees since last year.

This is happening bcoz the Sikh community had requested the Canadian Govt.

Canada to permanently resettle 20,000 'vulnerable' Sikhs and Hindus from Afghanistan

The decision to resettle the 20,000 vulnerable Afghans was taken jointly by Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Marco E L Mendicino, Minister of National Defence Harjit S Sajjan, and Minister of Foreign Affairs Marc Garneau.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/canada-to-permanently-resettle-20-000-vulnerable-sikhs-and-hindus-from-afghanistan-1840960-2021-08-15

Why worry about them? 

1 minute ago, Under_Score said:

Awesome question :wp1: Because their life is in danger, it is humanity & it is your own community. 

Now you tell me why not all Hindus are teaming up against Pakistani Muslims issue in UK at present? 

Because they are getting attacked. I am glad you have changed your mind from your earlier stand because the Sikh khalsa usually has their head in the sand when it comes to Sikhs in muslim countries. You will need that unity in the UK soon.  :smiley:

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

This is 100% correct...  I have too got some level of admiration for Sikhs living in abroad about the work they have done at community level.  Something Hindus should learn from instead of Ganga Jamuna...  Vasudev kutumbum crap we get to hear....  Although I don't agree with some of your points in previous post. 

@Ranvir U talked about unity.... I'd like to add another incident in Saharanpur UP 2014 (Akhiesh Yadav SP govt) ... some thousands of muslims attacked a Gurudwara in early morning and attacked few people including old women. They claimed the land belongs to WAKF Board and wanted to make a mosque on it. They also attacked the local police station so no police reaches. Later on Sikhs gathered with guns and weapons and openly threatened on record a Aar-Ya-Paar fight and called up groups of Nihangs from nearby places and Punjab. 

Result: Muslims went on backfoot and ultimately in 2020 muslims left the claim on Gurudwara land. Muslims claimed they left the claim as "gratitude towards Sikh brothers" since they could not accept they got DEFEATED by bunch of outnumbered Sikhs:hysterical:....  Listen to this chu reporter asking for baat cheet...  Typical Vasudhev Chutukambam and Ahinsa Parmo Dharm...  Such mindset is the downfall of Hindus across the world 

Just like 1947!

Back in the 90s the Sri Lankan Tamil Hindus had a fearsome reputation in London. If that was their temple surrounded by the muslims they would have fought back strongly. Nepalis with their Gurkha spirit are probably the same but neither came to help the Gujaratis. 

The other issue is how far are you willing to go. A lot of the muslims were unemployed losers, I wouldn't be surprised if they have criminal records, going to jail makes little impact on their life. If you work in a professional environment a criminal record could end your career. 

Anyway back to the topic. They have arrested the culprit who is a professional hate monger.

Islamist preacher accused of ‘stirring up hatred’ in Leicester (yahoo.com)

Mohammed Hijab in Leicester

If you are wearing a mask, you have something to hide. GOI should make sure that this man is persecuted to the maximum extent. He did it against Jews too. SOB.

9 hours ago, bharathh said:

You should follow the thread instead on jumping on one post. 

I did not follow it. I just expressed an opinion that Hindus and Sikhs were in tens of thousands in Afghanistan since time of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and now I doubt if they are in hundreds. Peace loving Taliban with ISI support. And BCCI wants to play cricket with them.

More threats of acid attacks. Can’t the police investigate threats? Do they want to catch the culprits after the crime has happened. Like in our movies - “isse giraftaar karo”!

Reaction from police . When I he Bhagwa flag was brought down and burnt, but e can see that police was just there watching..

Edited by coffee_rules

Navratri celeberations is muted this year. I remember Gujju friends going to Liecester and non Gujjus going to local Garbha Dandiya location. This is not happening. No festivities.

I only recieved flyer for local Garbha and Lonon Durgo Pujo. That too from organisers only. I did not forward it to larger group of my acquaintence. I expect same happening with others. No matter what Police says, we know the pathetic legal system of UK where long back Police convicted a Farmer on grounds of use of excessive force because he shot the thief  and thief successffully sued him for damages till some media person decided to take up his case.

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2017/mar/10/farmer-83-cleared-of-shooting-suspected-thief

Media is clearly siding for persecution Hindus. Just like the Liecester violence, If I defend myself, police will arrest me and put me in court. I may be cleared but I havent got time.

PS: Any Hindu arrested in Licester vilence is from Liecester only, But Pakistani led mob mostly came from outside Liecester. But media monkey balancing will happen without considering this fundamental difference.

Edited by mishra

Another example, Majid Freeman visit the Hindu after he came back home post treatment from hospital and tweets with him who he allegedly saved from Pakistani led mob. Now how did he managed to reach his home, that needs to be investigated. Its a coercive action on threat of street violence. But no, Neither media nor Police is looking into such issue.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:35 AM, Khota said:

Anyway back to the topic. They have arrested the culprit who is a professional hate monger.

Islamist preacher accused of ‘stirring up hatred’ in Leicester (yahoo.com)

Mohammed Hijab in Leicester

If you are wearing a mask, you have something to hide. GOI should make sure that this man is persecuted to the maximum extent. He did it against Jews too. SOB.

He wasn't arrested and will carry on spewing his nonsense like the his fellow losers at speakers corner.