Akshay Kumar strikes again

vvvslaxman

9 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Remakes should capture the spirit of the film. In Tamil it was a bomb despite a good casting. Mainly because Fazil tried to change up. Male to into female. Revathy despite being a fine actress was unable to fit the con girl role.  Ironically that Masha role stuck with her. Even in recent movies she plays Masha characater.

yes

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

yes

Pammal K Sambantham historically the worse remake i have seen. Completely destroyed the simplicity and went with glitz and glamour. Drishyam atleast retained the spirti although the performancecs are not at the same level.   Mohanlal as an uneducted smart guy perfectlyf it the bill. Not even Kamal could pull it off. Ajah Devgan although far less annoying than Akshay, was way behind either of them. Only character that surpassed the original was Tabu's caharacter

2 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Pammal K Sambantham historically the worse remake i have seen. Completely destroyed the simplicity and went with glitz and glamour. Drishyam atleast retained the spirti although the performancecs are not at the same level.   Mohanlal as an uneducted smart guy perfectlyf it the bill. Not even Kamal could pull it off. Ajah Devgan although far less annoying than Akshay, was way behind either of them. Only character that surpassed the original was Tabu's caharacter

The crooked cop in Papanasam (tamil version) was way better.

Soorarai potru fortunately directed by Sudha Kongara herself. But i  am not sure about Akshay pulling it off.  Also he doesn't act in age appropriate remakes. Vishnu vishal played a young ambitious film maker who landed in police cop in original, Ammu Abirami looked matured and her chemistry  with her uncle Vishnu vishal was believable wher AKshay kumar who is like 55 playing as an uncle of a way too young and innocent girl completely killed the chemistry. Then this Rakul Preet singh who can't act to save her life played the role of AMala Paul.  

By the way have you seen Cadavare?  @Ankit_sharma03Amala paul movie.  Casting, subject very much similar to Ratchasan. She has produced the movie. The creepy maths teacher has played a decent role.

Edited by vvvslaxman

Soorarai potru fortunately directed by Sudha Kongara herself. But i  am not sure about Akshay pulling it off.  Also he doesn't act in age appropriate remakes. Vishnu vishal played a young ambitious film maker who landed in police cop in original, Ammu Abirami looked matured and her chemistry  with her uncle Vishnu vishal was believable wher AKshay kumar who is like 55 playing as an uncle of a way too young and innocent girl completely killed the chemistry. Then this Rakul Preet singh who can't act to save her life played the role of AMala Paul.  

He aint a good actor apart from comedies so i dont have expectation from Soorarai potru also 

By the way have you seen Cadavare?  @Ankit_sharma03Amala paul movie.  Casting, subject very much similar to Ratchasan. She has produced the movie. The creepy maths teacher has played a decent role.

nope