Under_Score

Your Ride from Childhood until now

48 minutes ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Is that a Suvega?  It doesn't look like how I remember it, but Suvega and Luna were the mopeds of the 70s before the arrival of TVS 50 and Bajaj M50.

Not Suvega...worse than Suvega :phehe: Only TVS 50 & LUNA mopeds were successful. I wasn't surprised that the creepy design was created by the French, collaborated by Atlas  :facepalm:

Atlasolex.jpg

Edited by Under_Score

1 minute ago, Khota said:

Interesting. No one has mentioned any British car like Range Rover, Land Rover and Jaguar etc. Or Triumph.  All POS

Few of my buddies own Range Rover, they are not happy....repairs after repairs, too much hype created..... it is only good for Punjabi music videos :winky:  

In India, Standard Herald collaborated with Rover & came out with a luxury car called Standard 2000.....Failed big time. 

2 hours ago, Swag said:

I had a Jag XF,  nice car to drive with a lovely interior, the wood finish makes it quite different than the swanky interiors of mercs/bms etc..

Still miss the car, was a write-off after an accident.

I know what you mean, my vehicle also has a nice mix of wood-grain interior finish, too bad your vehicle got totaled, I have never driven a Jaguar but have never heard anything negative about it, it does look classy.  we do get emotionally attached to the vehicle we own. 

Here is how a 2004 BMW 7 series interior look like. 

745i interior.jpg

7 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Few of my buddies own Range Rover, they are not happy....repairs after repairs, too much hype created..... it is only good for Punjabi music videos :winky:  

In India, Standard Herald collaborated with Rover & came out with a luxury car called Standard 2000.....Failed big time. 

Standard looked nice but was a POS too.

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of owning a British car, but want to know what it's like: Next big rainstorm, wait till dark, roll down all windows, leave off lights & heater & wipers and go for a drive. Stop at every intersection and throw out a twenty dollar bill. It's not exactly the same, but it's real close.
- Mike Nash

4 hours ago, Under_Score said:

I know what you mean, my vehicle also has a nice mix of wood-grain interior finish, too bad your vehicle got totaled, I have never driven a Jaguar but have never heard anything negative about it, it does look classy.  we do get emotionally attached to the vehicle we own. 

Here is how a 2004 BMW 7 series interior look like. 

745i interior.jpg

Next weekend I will do it for my Mits.

9 hours ago, Under_Score said:

There electronics are made by Lucas. Another joke of a company.

Do you know why Brits serve their beer warm?

Because their refrigerators are made by Lucas.

1 hour ago, LordPrabhzy said:

WHAT YOU ON ABOUT?? THATS BLASPHEMY

Always have cold beers here- maybe this warm beer is some german shite 

Do you know how do you double the value of a Triumph?

Fill it with gas.

A spitfire owner goes to a part store and asks if he can have wipers for the car.

The part guy says that is a fair exchange.

Buffaloes when returning back from grazing fields.

Atlas Cycle. After i reached higher secondory. Just 2 years

VW Polo. When I reached Uk

Renault Scenic. After birth of my daughter

X5. After birth of my son.

Have driven a tricycle once ,  vespa once, sunny few times (owner lent me ), and various cars (i20, BMW 1 series, Tesla ) owned by my wife and a Wagnor Civic Brezza belonging to relatives.

Edited by mishra