Legs with hawaii chappal

Hero bicycle with carrier behind to get ration from the ration shop

Dad's 2nd hand Vespa, Vijay and Yezdi too

Brother's Yamaha Rx100

My own Kawasaki Bajaj, my first fully owned purchase from my money

Honda Accord

Used Nissan Quest

Honda Odyssey

Used VW Jetta (literally it burnt on the Highway, smoke coming out of the engine!) 

VW Jetta (Certified this time) 

Maruti Alto (F-i-l's) in India

Honda Jazz when I was in India for 2 years.

Honda Accord

Acura MDX (latest). This is best I could go for. Sort of minimalist , aka cheapskate

My next will be an Audi/Lexus for sure. 

Edited by coffee_rules

10 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Ambari (elephant) rides on Parents, uncles, etc

Legs with hawaii chappal

Brother's Yamaha Rx100

Honda Accord

Used Nissan Quest

Honda Odyssey

Used VW Jetta (literally it burnt on the Highway, smoke coming out of the engine!) 

Honda Accord

Acura MDX (latest). This is best I could go for. Sort of minimalist , aka cheapskate

No one is talking about Mazda, Once i was working late and my manager and we decided to go in his car to nearby for food. The car had some speed feel. (I think you feel the acceleration more like when you are doing a go cart simply because your body CG is too low)  As per him Mazda are best cars

3 hours ago, mishra said:

No one is talking about Mazda, Once i was working late and my manager and we decided to go in his car to nearby for food. The car had some speed feel. (I think you feel the acceleration more like when you are doing a go cart simply because your body CG is too low)  As per him Mazda are best cars

Mazda is good, but couldn't capture the world market like how Honda & Toyota have.....their RX-7 was a popular sports car, it was unique since it had a rotary engine.

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Ambari (elephant) rides on Parents, uncles, etc

Legs with hawaii chappal

Brother's Yamaha Rx100

Honda Accord

Used Nissan Quest

Honda Odyssey

Honda Accord

You have really progressed in life.

Lexus yes Audi No.

2 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Mazda is good, but couldn't capture the world market like how Honda & Toyota have.....their RX-7 was a popular sports car, it was unique since it had a rotary engine.

RX-7 was nice looking but the Wankel engine was not the optimum. Burned oil all the time. But other Mazda cars are nice.

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

@Under_Score nice thread. Still you need msp(joking)... Going through this thread I felt so poor that I would participate in next Tikait protest.

Yeah....for a change it is nice to discuss something else, when it comes to politics & Religion......there is always going to be serious difference of opinions....I want to be less involved in that.

Edited by Under_Score

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Nice cars but still Tier II among Japanese cars. Tier I are Toyotas and the Hondas. I don't understand Subaru though.

14 hours ago, mishra said:

Mazda was unable to launch any luxury version like how Honda has Acura, Toyota has Lexus & Nissan has infinity......it is like catering to middle & upper middle class plus some pricey over $100K cars for the rich. 

Edited by Under_Score

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Mazda was unable to launch any luxury version like how Honda has Acura, Toyota has Lexus & Nissan has infinity......it is like catering to middle & upper middle class plus some pricey over $100K cars for the rich. 

Now now. This is exactly what was his opinion. He was saying you get similar to a BMW but nearly half the price. 

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Now now. This is exactly what was his opinion. He was saying you get similar to a BMW but nearly half the price. 

Mazda is lot more reliable car than BMW. Cost of ownership is fractional of BMW.

Child hood : Hero Street Ranger 

Jawaani:  Bike: Suzuki Samurai 2 stroke version  and for a brief while Bajaj Pulsar.

Car- India : Fiat premier Padmini (learnt driving) and later Hyundai Santro

Car USA: Mitsubishi Lancer (manual transmission)- still love manual over automatic 

Honda CRV (longest owned vehicle)

Currently: the most basic BMW 3.2

Edited by maniac

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Nerds have taken over @Under_Score's fun thread with all technical talk.

Ewwww

No one here drives an electric car?

LOL...a bit of technical talk is fine :winky: Regarding electric car, by the time I started to develop serious interest in the Tesla car models, there were already so many on the road, I was like...'screw this common vehicle'.......I booked a dual motor AWD Cyber truck in 2020...No idea when that will arrive :wp3: Hopefully soon. 

Edited by Under_Score

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Child hood : Hero Street Ranger 

Jawaani:  Bike: Suzuki Samurai 2 stroke version  and for a brief while Bajaj Pulsar.

Car- India : Fiat premier Padmini (learnt driving) and later Hyundai Santro

Car USA: Mitsubishi Lancer (manual transmission)- still love manual over automatic 

Honda CRV (longest owned vehicle)

Currently: the most basic BMW 3.2

The only reason I'm still not letting my Bimmer go is bcoz of the sentimental value, I have done so many Real estate sales while owning this beauty since 2008, I have had this & my Honda Civic, sold the Civic & purchased Acura...I don't have any plans of selling it still, nothing superstitious...just too much attachment :(( despite all the regular Tika-karan on maintenance costs. :winky:

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

For me vehicles are machines  to go from point a to b. Don’t care about HP, torque, push, pull etc. drove stick-shift in India. That I miss, as we have driver gender agnostic vehicles at home. First thing I’ll do when I become single again is to buy a manual transmission 

Single again :hmmm: Anyway....go for this additional vehicle then, single seat & Electric :winky: 

toyota-coms-provided-by-toyota-auto-body-co_100388240_m.jpg

Edited by Under_Score