Jump to content

Should Pakistan play more games against Associates?


Frustrated

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Doesn't change the fact that you choke in crucial games in big tournaments. Chokers is a well deserved tag for you since India usually performs well in group stage and then chokes out when it really matters. Itna mat uchlo.. We remember the matam in this forum last year and in recent Asia Cup for its team lol.


Ale ale le. Cho cute. Chal aaj maaf kar diya

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Doesn't change the fact that you choke in crucial games in big tournaments. Chokers is a well deserved tag for you since India usually performs well in group stage and then chokes out when it really matters. Itna mat uchlo.. We remember the matam in this forum last year and in recent Asia Cup for its team lol.

lodu we won asia cup in 2018 and 16 w/o losing a match. when will pakistan win one?

Link to comment
28 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Doesn't change the fact that you choke in crucial games in big tournaments. Chokers is a well deserved tag for you since India usually performs well in group stage and then chokes out when it really matters. Itna mat uchlo.. We remember the matam in this forum last year and in recent Asia Cup for its team lol.

lodu we won asia cup in 2018 and 16 w/o losing a match. when will pakistan win one?

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Doesn't change the fact that you choke in crucial games in big tournaments. Chokers is a well deserved tag for you since India usually performs well in group stage and then chokes out when it really matters. Itna mat uchlo.. We remember the matam in this forum last year and in recent Asia Cup for its team lol.

 

Still have more major trophies than the team who just got raw boned by mighty Zimbabwe. :hysterical:

 

Ab jaa...jalke raakh ho gyi hogi.. burnol laga le. :rotfl:

 

 

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, Norman said:

 

Still have more major trophies than the team who just got raw boned by mighty Zimbabwe. :hysterical:

 

Ab jaa...jalke raakh ho gyi hogi.. burnol laga le. :rotfl:

 

 

Lol not at all. It was a good game, we don't behave like you guys gladly. Again we all remember recent Asia Cup turmoil in Indian media and fans and last year world cup. Tournament is still ongoing, sabr karo :two_thumbs_up:

Link to comment

Pak team is a funny team . 
they can win against England and loose against Namibia . 
I would love to see them play anybody . Always entertaining . 
 

also they are the biggest stat peddlers of this generation . I mean I don’t understand if Babar is even half as good as K l  rahul .. forget sharma , Kohli , gill or even our ex opener lefty shikhar . 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Reports coming in that PCB has scheduled a tour to Nepal for a 3 match ODI series next week.  This tour is likely to give Zimbabar and Co.  much needed quality match practice before the WC. :phehe:

 Also chance to remain no 1 team for long time . I mean icc ratings are a joke .. 

Link to comment
On 10/27/2022 at 12:29 PM, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Doesn't change the fact that you choke in crucial games in big tournaments. Chokers is a well deserved tag for you since India usually performs well in group stage and then chokes out when it really matters. Itna mat uchlo.. We remember the matam in this forum last year and in recent Asia Cup for its team lol.

Actually , we faced a blip in our trophies last 5 years . Luck , bad selection and IPL to blame . 
 

we just won the asia cup . Think chokers choked by over 200 runs .

 

but you are not wrong in saying we lost a few finals - the middle order was our issue and it seems that sky / ayer / rahul / pandya / axar combo has solved that for this World Cup . 
 

We have lost to best teams in the last 5 years . England , Australia etc . Think I would say that except for champions trophy where we lost to u , we are not chokers . That was only game we should not have lost . Credit to our weakness against left arm fast . 

Link to comment
On 9/11/2022 at 11:10 AM, Frustrated said:

Maybe if they regularly play HK, Namibia, Netherland and Kenya etc, they will start winning a few Asia Cup titles.   Currently they hv the lowest number of Asia Cup titles.    Much lower than India and SL.  Forget WC, that is not something they can even remotely think of right now being minnows.  But atleast could win a few Asia Cups?   Let's discuss.   @badmash

You have such a good solid team. Instead of enjoying that, you’re making a thread to troll your Neighbour, which is one tenth your size but it has still beaten you more in ODIS and test. Then you say pak is obsessed with you? 
then you say ranking is fake when pak is no1, even though  the ranking awards less points for beating weak teams. 
Should  we tell you how you reached no1 in test cricket with biased rank turners in Nagpur that spin miles  in first over ? 

Link to comment
On 9/17/2023 at 6:11 AM, mani sha said:

 Also chance to remain no 1 team for long time . I mean icc ratings are a joke .. 

Have you studied algorithms in school bro? The ICC ranking awards less points for beating a lower ranked team to prevent the situation you’re talking about. If this were the case, Afghanistan would be no1 because it beats minnows all the time, but the reason ut is not is because it loses to higher ranked teams. 
Didn’t India just lose to WI and Bangladesh recently? That’s why you’re not no1

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You have such a good solid team. Instead of enjoying that, you’re making a thread to troll your Neighbour, which is one tenth your size but it has still beaten you more in ODIS and test. Then you say pak is obsessed with you? 
then you say ranking is fake when pak is no1, even though  the ranking awards less points for beating weak teams. 
Should  we tell you how you reached no1 in test cricket with biased rank turners in Nagpur that spin miles  in first over ? 

I think you hv missed the fact that this thread was created in Sept 2022.  (Exactly one year ago).  Reason was creating this thread was to counter your brother 'Badmash' who had created a similar thread "should india play more games against associates" in Sept 2022.   (Newton's 3rd law states that for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction)  Here is the link to that thread created by your brother. https://www.indiancricketfans.com/topic/128931-should-india-play-more-games-with-associate-teams/      This is just one example of his non-stop trolling on ICF.   He must hv created around 5-6 threads in that period, if I recall.   Itni badmashi karega, to jawab milega hi.    He has been hiding since the 228 run mauling from Ind last week.  

Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You have such a good solid team. Instead of enjoying that, you’re making a thread to troll your Neighbour, which is one tenth your size but it has still beaten you more in ODIS and test. Then you say pak is obsessed with you? 
then you say ranking is fake when pak is no1, even though  the ranking awards less points for beating weak teams. 
Should  we tell you how you reached no1 in test cricket with biased rank turners in Nagpur that spin miles  in first over ? 

Why don't you say how we reached number 1 by defeating Australia in Australia twice...once even when we were playing with a depleted while they had a full strength team ?

 

Fact is, we were number 1 by beating the strong teams across the world fair and square. We beat England in England, it's not our fault that they can't play spin.

 

Keep your hatred and jealousy aside and think from cricketing POV, if you can't appreciate that then you are bound to get trolled. Ofcourse, the trolling should be on cricketing affairs and not on non-cricketing ones, which your people often resort to just because they can't face the reality and want to live in their utopian dream, which we unfortunately don't believe in.

Edited by singhvivek141
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

You have such a good solid team. Instead of enjoying that, you’re making a thread to troll your Neighbour, which is one tenth your size but it has still beaten you more in ODIS and test. 

Pak population: 235 Million.   It is one-sixth of india.  Don't exaggerate to make it sound one-tenth.   Pak is the 5th largest country (population wise) and is expected to become the 4th largest in another 8-10 yrs (surpassing indonesia).  Regarding Head to Head record of Ind vs Pak, well Pak has a better record in odi (by a decent margin) and tests(marginally). In t20, Ind has a much better record.  Ind were a poor side till 2002 and too many matches were played in Middle East countries (as your name Sharjah suggests) which favoured your side. Don't get me started on the cheating umpires and related stuff in those matches. Lack of technology in that era played a massive role in all this.  Not saying that we would hv won every single match over there.    Anyways, how is the stats of pre-2000 matches (that too mostly held in sharjah) relevant in this day and age?   Also, would you care to advise your brothers in pakpassion who are labelling this Asia Cup Final as 'phisked'.  By calling it phisked, aren't they are also putting a big question mark on the credibility of the Indian pacers?  

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Pak population: 235 Million.   It is one-sixth of india.  Don't exaggerate to make it sound one-tenth.   Pak is the 5th largest country (population wise) and is expected to become the 4th largest in another 8-10 yrs (surpassing indonesia).  Regarding Head to Head record of Ind vs Pak, well Pak has a better record in odi (by a decent margin) and tests(marginally). In t20, Ind has a much better record.  Ind were a poor side till 2002 and too many matches were played in Middle East countries (as your name Sharjah suggests) which favoured your side. Don't get me started on the cheating umpires and related stuff in those matches. Lack of technology in that era played a massive role in all this.  Not saying that we would hv won every single match over there.    Anyways, how is the stats of pre-2000 matches (that too mostly held in sharjah) relevant in this day and age?   Also, would you care to advise your brothers in pakpassion who are labelling this Asia Cup Final as 'phisked'.  By calling it phisked, aren't they are also putting a big question mark on the credibility of the Indian pacers?  

Stop making excuses! Indian cricket team should be embarrassed about their record against Pak, which frankly would have been worse had they not avoided Pak during 80s/90s to sustain national morale.  

Since 2000 even, Pak has won 2 ODI series (2005, 2012) whereas India has won 2 series (2004, 2006). 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Why don't you say how we reached number 1 by defeating Australia in Australia twice...once even when we were playing with a depleted while they had a full strength team ?

 

Fact is, we were number 1 by beating the strong teams across the world fair and square. We beat England in England, it's not our fault that they can't play spin.

 

Keep your hatred and jealousy aside and think from cricketing POV, if you can't appreciate that then you are bound to get trolled. Ofcourse, the trolling should be on cricketing affairs and not on non-cricketing ones, which your people often resort to just because they can't face the reality and want to live in their utopian dream, which we unfortunately don't believe in.

lol when you become no1, then ranking is accurate. When your batter becomes no1, then ranking is accurate. 
When pak become no1, then ranking is a joke. What a logic 
I said India is a good solid team. I have no qualms in saying it.

Its so sad to see the trolling threads who can’t digest that Pak ODI team is ranked higher than India’s and resort to making desperate arguments. 

Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Sharjah-Harjah said:

Stop making excuses! Indian cricket team should be embarrassed about their record against Pak, which frankly would have been worse had they not avoided Pak during 80s/90s to sustain national morale.  

Since 2000 even, Pak has won 2 ODI series (2005, 2012) whereas India has won 2 series (2004, 2006). 

Stop digging your own grave further.  Ind's superiority over Pak in 50 over WCs is well documented.  8-0.   LOL.  It is really embarassing for Pak cricket team that Pak is the 2nd largest country among the asian teams, yet they hv won only 2 asia cups. Even SL (whose population is one tenth of pak) has won 6 asia cups.  Rohit Sharma as captain has won as many asia cups as Pak hv in their entire history. :hysterical:

Edited by Frustrated
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...