Yuziless Chahal - the biggest scam in t20i cricket

22 minutes ago, Majestic said:

I think we are a mediocre T20 team and the faster we understand the better it is as we can lower our expectations then. This is what we deserve for supporting a mediocre T20 team.

Ye kya chewitya logic hain. So we select undeserving players while keeping better alternatives on the bench and then say we are a mediocre side. Wah bc! 

6 minutes ago, Norman said:

Ye kya chewitya logic hain. So we select undeserving players while keeping better alternatives on the bench and then say we are a mediocre side. Wah bc! 

Every time you will say the same thing..why don't you simply accept the reality rather than being delusional that player X who is sitting is better than player Y. Let Avesh Khan sir for a few more games, you will start saying, we should have picked him :phehe:

Bs yahi Karo aur asliyat maano nahi ki humari team jhaat ki tarah khelti hai T20 me aur jhaat hi rahegi.. Flat pitch pe opening karke 35 ball pe 55 run banakar ye tez ka jhaat banege aur 150 wali pitch pe 100 strike rate se run banaega.

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

Every time you will say the same thing..why don't you simply accept the reality rather than being delusional that player X who is sitting is better than player Y. Let Avesh Khan sir for a few more games, you will start saying, we should have picked him :phehe:

Bs yahi Karo aur asliyat maano nahi ki humari team jhaat ki tarah khelti hai T20 me aur jhaat hi rahegi.. Flat pitch pe opening karke 35 ball pe 55 run banakar ye tez ka jhaat banege aur 150 wali pitch pe 100 strike rate se run banaega.

so please explain why Chahal deserves to play more than Bhisnoi?

3 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Can we use Tewatia as a leg spinner. Sure he can also travel. May be 5 or 10 runs more than Chahal. But he can win you matches with bat

We have options but the morons at TM and our captain fool who looks lost most of the time doesn't want to change anything. Yari, Dosti, brainfart, chewtyipa plus no accountability. They all have IPL to failover to. The players who want to do well are not played at all. I mean they picked Umesh Yadav FFS. 

On 9/20/2022 at 4:32 PM, Vickydev said:

. Maybe it's down to his slender physique :afraid:( Trying my hardest not to body shame like my fellow Indians) 

:hysterical:

An accused was being cross examined by an angry lawyer.  The accused got irritated and said, " Shut up you Old Goat ! ".

The Judge intervened and said, " You cannot call a Lawyer an Old Goat "

The accused asked, " Can I call an Old Goat as Mr. Lawyer ? "

The Judge said, " Sure "

So he turned to the Lawyer and said  " Hello Mr. Lawyer ".

Looks like we are using and have to use similar methods too.   :phehe: