Jump to content
jalebi_bhai

Bhuvi's Wife Smashes Haters on Instagram

Recommended Posts

Just now, MultiB48 said:

Without worthless people like us ,Indian cricketers would have been no bodies,and you probably wouldn't have even married him.


that doesn’t justify fans getting personal and abusing families. If that is the case of course. If she is getting offended about cricket related criticism then it’s not her place to talk about it.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, maniac said:


that doesn’t justify fans getting personal and abusing families. If that is the case of course. If she is getting offended about cricket related criticism then it’s not her place to talk about it.

That comes with the territory,fans go overboard in india for cricket ,in other sports they can only dream for such attention.

 

 

 

Here is Indian football captain Sunil chhetri pleading fans to come to the ground to even abuse them ,as few turn up for india's matches.

 

 

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Quite sure she said that bcoz of some personal comments targeting Bhuvi or his family. 

 

But obviously, expect the ICF low iq janta to treat it as violation of their rights to hurl maa behen at players. 

 

Lol if they feel people are low IQ and abuse why to play and if you play than shutup and perform. BTW show a post where they hurl abuse on his family. Bhuvi is mediocre and has been rightly criticized. Go to high IQ foren nation they end up killing player sometime in football matches.

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Quite sure she said that bcoz of some personal comments targeting Bhuvi or his family. 

 

But obviously, expect the ICF low iq janta to treat it as violation of their rights to hurl maa behen at players. 

 

You are just assuming. Haven't seen even one such post. And even if its there,its for all players.Bhuvi doesnt get even half of what others do.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Lol if they feel people are low IQ and abuse why to play and if you play than shutup and perform. BTW show a post where they hurl abuse on his family. Bhuvi is mediocre and has been rightly criticized. Go to high IQ foren nation they end up killing player sometime in football matches.

 

1 minute ago, Lord said:

You are just assuming. Haven't seen even one such post. And even if its there,its for all players.Bhuvi doesnt get even half of what others do.

Yeah, now I would scrap the whole social media to find out who posted what. 

You are not gonna find everything that is posted on social media, maybe some ppl dm'd her. 

Why would she put this status just bcoz Bhuvi is getting criticised professionally? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Adamant said:

 

Yeah, now I would scrap the whole social media to find out who posted what. 

You are not gonna find everything that is posted on social media, maybe some ppl dm'd her. 

Why would she put this status just bcoz Bhuvi is getting criticised professionally? 

Because he doesnt get criticised usually. Flies under the radar. This is first time hes being bashed by everyone.

 

Not able to take it.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Lord said:

 

This 'nice guy' 'honest' image is why hes overrated and gets away with lot.

 

Everyone tries their best and are hardworking. Its a basic requirement.

 

His economy and avg in T20Is are one of the best. So it is not like only because of image he gets away from criticism. Given he is not a good death bowler but he is not bad a bowler upfront.

Link to comment

Death bowling is Bhuvi's Achilles heel. Otherwise he has an excellent record with the new ball, even in matches were he has lost the game. 

 

With Bumrah and Arshdeep handling the death overs he can very well complete his overs cheaply, maybe even pick a few early wickets on his day. 

 

Biggest problem for us would be a non performing no-phase spinner in Chahal. No way he can the main spinner for us. 

Link to comment
30 minutes ago, Adamant said:

 

Yeah, now I would scrap the whole social media to find out who posted what. 

You are not gonna find everything that is posted on social media, maybe some ppl dm'd her. 

Why would she put this status just bcoz Bhuvi is getting criticised professionally? 

Coz they feel entitled....these entitled after earning few money started spouting nonsense . Why dhoni's wife started trolling Pune super giant owner and fans once dhoni got back to csk. Why Anushka Sharma always have opinion on cricket matters . Thing is modern day cricketers and their wives believe that these cricketers doesn't owe anything to public in India people gives these cricketers celebrity status, bhagwaan status than they are happy and no issue but once people criticize them these wives become over sensetive. The way she is showing arrogance without fans these cricketers will be nothing. Bhuvi has been criticised rightly even if there is occasional maa behen on twitter she should ignore it as sm is same everywhere and people have been criticised even worst.

Link to comment
33 minutes ago, Number said:

 

His economy and avg in T20Is are one of the best. So it is not like only because of image he gets away from criticism. Given he is not a good death bowler but he is not bad a bowler upfront.

Economy and avg boosted due to biletral bullying or performance against minnow. If you see stats wise he was best bowler of Asia Cup but impact wise he was worst forget Pakistani and slankan bowler even a debutant Indian bowler outbowled him. Get over from these stats reading stats are useless, everybody watches match now a days you don't need to see stats to tell that Bhuvi was worst bowler of Asia Cup along with chahal.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Economy and avg boosted due to biletral bullying or performance against minnow. If you see stats wise he was best bowler of Asia Cup but impact wise he was worst forget Pakistani and slankan bowler even a debutant Indian bowler outbowled him. Get over from these stats reading stats are useless, everybody watches match now a days you don't need to see stats to tell that Bhuvi was worst bowler of Asia Cup along with chahal.

 

Helped us win one game against Pakistan when the pitch assisted. 

Bowled well first 2 overs against SL.

 

His 2 19th overs were bad, really bad other than that he didn't do badly in Asia cup I would say.

I am not saying a he is a great bowler or anything but saying he doesn't get criticised only because of his image is not fair. He has some decent performances too.

Link to comment

So she's basically saying that Fans can *k off and her parmeshwar will continue to bowl filth,mint crores of rupees and laugh at stupid fans as they dont care or give a fukk about them.I can reply to all this crap but she is a nobody and should STFU. Bhuvi is a worthless disgusting trundler who has bad work ethics and should be booted out of the Indian Team for good.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...