ECB offer to host India and Pakistan Test series in England

sage

What is ECB's play here? They would surely have known India/BCCI would not agree to this.

Then why then bring up the question?

Just bringing this up has caused further bad blood between Ind/Pak with everyone from the man on the street to news anchors discussing this, abusing one another on social media etc.

The British still continuing their age old tradition of divide and rule & causing issues through subtlety!

Obviously BCCI should deny it but it is hypocritical of BCCI to play them in ICC events,I can understand if it is KO match like QF,SF or final but this keep playing them in group stage for the sake of revenue and then going back to rant of nationalism when there is Bilateral series on offer. IICRC,back in 2015 BCCI had issued statement that they will play Pakistan only in ICC tourney that too if needed in KO only..While look at the pattern since 2012 wt20,India is always in the same group with Pakistan,for all the Boycott rants,there has not been a single year since 2012 that we haven't played them once in a year...Look at the Asia Cup this year,it was nothing less than a bilateral series,Thanks to Bhuvi and Co,we didn't get to play final, otherwise it was three match series between India -Pakistan.

Few yrs back even I was quite adamant on this boycott but Now i don't care much about it,BCCI itself is hypocrite and cares about the money, this selective nationalism and sovereignty means zilch if you aren't following it..

Edited by Bigg Brother
4 minutes ago, Bigg Brother said:

Obviously BCCI should deny it but it is hypocritical of BCCI to play them in ICC events,I can understand if it is KO match like QF,SF or final but this keep playing them in group stage for the sake of revenue and then going back to rant of nationalism when there is Bilateral series on offer. IICRC,back in 2015 BCCI had issued statement that they will play Pakistan only in ICC tourney that too if needed in KO only..While look at the pattern since 2012 wt20,India is always in the same group with Pakistan,for all the Boycott rants,there has not been a single year since 2012 that we haven't played them once in a year...Look at the Asia Cup this year,it was nothing less than a bilateral series,Thanks to Bhuvi and Co,we didn't get to play final, otherwise it was three match series between India -Pakistan.

Few yrs back even I was quite adamant on this boycott but Now i don't care much about it,BCCI himself is hypocrite and care about the money, this selective nationalism and sovereignty means zilch if you aren't following it..

India 'boycotting' Pakistan has more to do with Economics than 'morality'. They are losing millions by not playing us. I fully support this stance. 

Right now Pakistan is begging all over the world for aid. But all their 'blood brothers' have denied them on their face in an insulting manner. On the other hand India has given billions of dollars to bankrupt Sri Lanka and food to starving Afghanistan. 

They need to be shown what harm they are causing themselves by being an enemy of India. 

1 hour ago, Swag said:

What is ECB's play here? They would surely have known India/BCCI would not agree to this.

Then why then bring up the question?

Just bringing this up has caused further bad blood between Ind/Pak with everyone from the man on the street to news anchors discussing this, abusing one another on social media etc.

The British still continuing their age old tradition of divide and rule & causing issues through subtlety!

Most likely the ECB guy just brought it up in passing conversation because they have nothing to do but sit in the securely protected hotel all day

On 9/28/2022 at 8:07 AM, Pakistan said:

Your boycott is selective. Do full or not.

Its just their dramaybaazi. En mein dum nahi sab boycott karne ka.

I personally would never want Pakistan to tour India because of their terrorism and illegal occupation in IOK, but sports and politics shouldn't be mixed. Dont really care to play India honestly but atleast we are not dramaybaaz like them doing "hum yeh khelay gae, hum woh nahi khelay gae, acha hum magar hum woh wala khel sakte hai etc etc" LOL

2 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

I personally would never want Pakistan to tour India because of their terrorism and illegal occupation in IOK, but sports and politics shouldn't be mixed. Dont really care to play India honestly but atleast we are not dramaybaaz like them doing "hum yeh khelay gae, hum woh nahi khelay gae, acha hum magar hum woh wala khel sakte hai etc etc" LOL

Angoor mujhe khaane hi nahi the, lagtaa hai boht khatte hai!

Even greenbros (at least the honest ones) are not going to shy away from admitting how desperately they want to play against India and get some of the $$$.  

8 hours ago, raki05 said:

Lol if bcci throw a roti and ask them to  dance on the crater of a volcano in return of a tour in UAE. Pakistani will happily do it.

And yet bcci is willing to dance on the tunes and eat the thrown roti by Pakistan in ICC events. Bollywood level dramaybaazi is what this is and one can only laugh at it. Got guts? then boycott all, let's see if you can :) 

4 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

India 'boycotting' Pakistan has more to do with Economics than 'morality'. They are losing millions by not playing us. I fully support this stance. 

Right now Pakistan is begging all over the world for aid. But all their 'blood brothers' have denied them on their face in an insulting manner. On the other hand India has given billions of dollars to bankrupt Sri Lanka and food to starving Afghanistan. 

They need to be shown what harm they are causing themselves by being an enemy of India. 

yep, its creating a stick out of carrots.  Greenbros have a lot to gain if they manage to get aazaadi from the corrupt jernails and finally put an end to terrorism as a state policy.  Do that, extradite the 26/11 criminals, Masood Azhar, etc, and they can benefit from 'normal' relations with India.   But this will take time.  Greenbros can't even save themselves from being exploited, looted, abused by the real estate dalaals who play dress up in uniforms.  Fixing that country is a distant, remote possibility at this point.

14 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

And yet bcci is willing to dance on the tunes and eat the thrown roti by Pakistan in ICC events. Bollywood level dramaybaazi is what this is and one can only laugh at it. Got guts? then boycott all, let's see if you can :) 

bwahaha.  

ICC gets money from Indian companies - 80% of it.  I love how smart BCCI is that it doesn't bother with fake morality and does not hurt its own profits, or relationship with ICC due to to greenbro silliness.  All you can do is cry, cry, cry some more, and lie to yourself like this.  Its frikkin hilarious.  Keep entertaining us, your sad attempts at 'banter' are funnier than Imraan talking about Japan and Germany sharing borders.

2 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Lol Pakistani throwing roti to india..:hysterical:. Pakistani pcb on record said 90% revenue comes from India. If India don't play icc event not just Pakistani, ECB will also be stand in queue with katora. PCB gets hand out only because India play in icc tourney out of charity be happy with that. Every other day Pakistani cry about playing in ipl, playing with India. Did you ever hear anything from India or bcci they want to play phateechar league or in biletral with Pakistani. Looks like you are living under the rock and did not see pcb chairman and your PM with katora and begging every year to do biletral negotiation with India.

3 hours ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Okay, Hum Drama baaz hain. Aap kyo nahi karte India se boycott ICC tournaments mei. 

You should make stand , if India does not play Bilaterals we won't play them anywhere. Why on earth do you care what India does or does not do.