Jos Buttler claims he would recall a batsman Mankaded even in a World Cup Final

sage

2 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

I surrender...

sleeping-in-the-pitch-vadivelu.gif

Sorry buddy, I can't support Ashwin on this knowing how he did that run out (I am also not into white v brown thing) ... Hopefully, on a different topic, we can agree! 

9 minutes ago, straighttalk said:

In the next useless bilateral series we should do what the cheat dean was doing..just take 4 feet runup and wander around..every batsman...let's see the English not do anything...and then when we get our turn .we should run them out when they perform this Englandering

Especially when Stokes bowls batsman should stand at the other end lol

On 9/30/2022 at 10:30 AM, Sean Bradley said:

No it's not the only option. Bowler can stop at the delivery stride and appeal for backing up, if the non-striker is found outside the crease, a straight penalty of 5 runs to both batsman and the Team. This will only make the game more interesting, and allot of bowling sides can use this as a strategic weapon.

Imagine a situation where a batting team needs 1 run of 1 ball, if the non striker is caught backing up, the chasing team would suddenly need 6 runs of last delivery. If the non stiker is caught backing up again, the chasing team loses the match.

Well could be, but then I don't think this law in itself (if it is a law) is in the fair spirit of the game. 

That is not the law yet...so the best thing is to do what Deepti did. No need for warning a cheat.