Syed Mushtaq Ali trophy 2022

Mosher

58 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Sarfraz scored in 4 day game in SA against their A team. Tougher batting conditions there. 

I think those games were Bloemfontein...  Ishan Kishan was also one of our best batter there...  Marco Jansen too was scoring 50's.  Those were very flat conditions I think.  We were getting drawn games. 

Aisse Patta wickets pe SMA T20 kara ne ka koi fayda nahi.

No Point playing on such Patta flat beds- even a no 10 Batsman can hit a genuine fast bowler on such a wicket. fast bowlers should actually stop playing on such tracks. 

All over the world tracks are pace friendly at least with the NEW BALL..in india such flat tracks are PATTA from first over itself. BCCI will never unearth fast bowlers if such Patta's are created and Soon Kuldeep sen and Umran will also turn int0 140K pacers from 150K Pacers....

munaf Patel , vrv etc turned into trundlers because of such average tracks....BCCI has to take action on this.

14 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Guy is proper International standard right from how I saw him taking down quality pacers &,  spinners in IPl.  

Performance against a solid NZ A confirmed the same. 

TM needs to somehow fit him

in the team..looks like a solid player this guy who deserves to play intnl cricket..

ipl,domestic matches,A matches..everywhere he performed..

lets give him confidence now

18 hours ago, express bowling said:

Lee saying this ....

" get him to Australia where the ball flies through. It's different when you have a guy bowling at 140 kmph and a guy who is bowling at 150 kmph."

This is one aspect that most Indian ex-cricketers don't understand. They don't even understand the difference between 145 k and 130 k. They don't understand the difference between tall pacers with high release points snd short pacers. .....  basically they neither understsnd nor love pace bowling. 

The bowling coach should have worked overtime to improve Umran's stock ball and get him ready. He had all of 4 monthz to do this.

And they should have worked overtime to get 3 or 4 tall 145 k quicks fit and ready for Australia.. Don't understand so many quicks getting injured at the same time. Looks like a systemic issue regarding fitness management and injury management.

Thats what I hv been saying..why cant BCCI invest in dedicated setup for pool of 10-15 high pace bowlers..that staff need to be kept with a gun on the head to iron out any issues with these bowlers..haha..

Many of us here have provided 10+ bowlers who can be groomed..not sure what BCCI is doing about it..sarkaari job ki tarah kaam kr rhe hain..they need to show the results by grooming atleast 3-4 into high quality fast bowlers..