Apologize now to King Kohli

Just now, sandeep said:

Why you gotta bring Zimbabar into this?

I don't know maza araha.

They can't even give him a proper nick name. Copying "King" from Kohli not even realizing that the term " King" was given to him coz it also flows with his last name :laugh:

King Babar is the cringiest name I have heard. I have seen such names on teenagers' instagram page.

Queen Priya

King Rajesh

Persisting with out of form players ( failing consistently for more than 12 months )  is never a good practice or a good system to follow.

It harms both the player himself as well as the team.

If Kohli was allowed to go back to the drawing board / advised to go back to the drawing board after 12 or even 18 months of consistent failures, he would probably have regained form much earlier. 

Edited by express bowling
8 minutes ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

I don't know maza araha.

They can't even give him a proper nick name. Copying "King" from Kohli not even realizing that the term " King" was given to him coz it also flows with his last name :laugh:

King Babar is the cringiest name I have heard. I have seen such names on teenagers' instagram page.

Queen Priya

King Rajesh

Look, we don't need to waste time talking about other bats on a day where this freak has given us a performance for the ages.  Be classy.

4 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

Australian pitches are ideal for Kohli,there is very little movement and the bounce is true most of the time.for a heavy front foot player its  perfect for T20.

Conditions suit him quite well.  And the T20 game in Aus is friendlier to his innings building method of hard run singles, doubles with the odd boundary.  There are some grounds where it becomes a high scoring 190 par type game, but then he has the technical ability to execute and hit boundaries against pace in those conditions.  Its only spin that he can't murder adequate unless he's played 40 odd balls.