Apologize now to King Kohli

6 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

For starters Can we stop having threads of claiming this player is done that player done- have heard ppl calling player at the age 25-28 done..............kya kaise 

Sometimes during games, people talk sht overcome with emotions. That's fine

However, the consistent hate for players, that too without any logic behind it, is downright pathetic.

Edited by Ravi_Shastri
9 hours ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Sometimes during a match, people talk sht overcome with emotions. That's fine

However, the consistent hate for players, that too without any logic behind it, is downright pathetic.

na na im not talking about matches, i hve seen full full campaigns for months

Pandya was declared finished when he was struggling with injury................aur bhi honge aise mahaan thread 

Everyone has declared kohli finished for god knows how long

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

na na im not talking about matches, i hve seen full full campaigns for months

Pandya was declared finished when he was struggling with injury................aur bhi honge aise mahaan thread 

Everyone has declared kohli finished for god knows how long

Yes, I get you.

I am in fact saying the same thing as you.

Kohli did go through an elongated period of poor form especially in Tests.  Somehow he raises his game against Pakistan even when is not in touch.  Good to have atleast one like him. Has he really turned the corner in all formats and all facets? Jury is still out there. For now let us enjoy one of the clutchest performance by an Indian in T20. Almost on par with Gautam Gambhir's final knock

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

Persisting with out of form players ( failing consistently for more than 12 months )  is never a good practice or a good system to follow.

It harms both the player himself as well as the team.

If Kohli was allowed to go back to the drawing board / advised to go back to the drawing board after 12 or even 18 months of consistent failures, he would probably have regained form much earlier. 

How do you think that could have happened when he was still the captain. He got to relinquish his captaincy only less than 12 months ago. 

I would rephrase this as he should have given up captaincy long back so that he could have been given that rest to come back.

1 hour ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Sometimes during games, people talk sht overcome with emotions. That's fine

I havent been here on ICF for a long time now but back in the day Tendulkar's bad form which had a similar duration as Kohli's caused ICF to split into 2 and some gruesome online trolling/abuse 

19 minutes ago, bossbhai2 said:

I havent been here on ICF for a long time now but back in the day Tendulkar's bad form which had a similar duration as Kohli's caused ICF to split into 2 and some gruesome online trolling/abuse 

Tendulkar was a genuine liability at the end of his career, so was dhoni.... hopefully Kohli is far from retiring, retires before being liability.