Pakistani reactions to T20 WC loss

sage

17 minutes ago, deathmonger said:

Best is the nature of the win

• Kohli twin sixes off Rauf
  • No ball six where it looked like Kohli forced the umpire to give a no ball (purely due to camera shots - it was a no ball)
  • Free hit bowled and 3 runs
  • Ashwin wide

This is going to hurt them for a long, long time

Not at all. This one actually doesn't hurt much as we did have a better overall team and it was a very well fought game and many Pakistani actually really like Kohli... But that big no ball blunder to snatch possible victory ll sure will be remembered.

Fan reactions are just a norm against arch rival, Indian fans would have been coming down crashing much worse recalling reactions of Asia Cup and last World Cup defeat against Pakistan. Tournament has just started so we could potentially meet again in the final 

Edited by ImranKhanGreatest
30 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Not at all. This one actually doesn't hurt much as we did have a better overall team and it was a very well fought game and many Pakistani actually really like Kohli... But that big no ball blunder to snatch possible victory ll sure will be remembered.

Fan reactions are just a norm against arch rival, Indian fans would have been coming down crashing much worse recalling reactions of Asia Cup and last World Cup defeat against Pakistan. Tournament has just started so we could potentially meet again in the final 

Bohot taklif huyi hai tumhey aur ro lo man halka ho jayega.

12 hours ago, First class said:

Waqar has a valid point and this was not expected from such an experienced and good umpire. I would give him a negative point on my evaluation on Erasmus's  performance in this match. 

Actually it isn’t, a lot of the commentators & cricketers are also wrong. Harsha during commentary said  it was Erasmus job signal the no ball. Waqar is claiming the same here, but it is not.

per the laws the responsibility is with the bowlers end umpire Rod tucker. Erasmus May help with signal but it is not required B9D7E966-F181-4E1F-8692-92C22F0BD598.thumb.jpeg.869b1fa92b7e98110d2e2bb7566a2f6e.jpeg

I tend to believe that’s what was told by Erasmus to Barbar, the call is Tucker’s to make. That is entirely my interpretation of the visuals without knowing what they actually spoke.

Also there is no provision in the laws to review or refer a no ball or non no ball decision unless wkt is lost, so Waqar is again wrong on it.

at end it’s a marginal call that an umpire must make real-time without the help of reviews, it went indias way.

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 minute ago, ravishingravi said:

Honestly I like the T20 Pakistan team especially bowling attack. But let’s be honest we will defeat them in any bilateral longer firm of the game. In fact we will defeat them more often we play them in T20. 

So them being upset is okay. But T20 is really a lottery and their only chance to compete and beat India. 

They have utility players who can do a bit of this and a bit of that so T20 i think they will be competitive. If this t20 team is there ODI team then yes we will beat them 8 out of 10times. 

9 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Honestly I like the T20 Pakistan team especially bowling attack. But let’s be honest we will defeat them in any bilateral longer firm of the game. In fact we will defeat them more often we play them in T20. 

So them being upset is okay. But T20 is really a lottery and their only chance to compete and beat India. 

pakistan is a good side now, their bowling gives them an edge

Any contest with them now will be closely fought

1 minute ago, jf1gp_1 said:

They have utility players who can do a bit of this and a bit of that so T20 i think they will be competitive. If this t20 team is there ODI team then yes we will beat them 8 out of 10times. 

Yes, and the country along with its cricket team relies a lot on emotion and passion. In fact it’s one of their strengths at times. In fact this is also reason why they connect with Kohli so much because he also has elements of it. T20 is ideal in that sense to get you through the match without exposing weaknesses. It’s an ideal format for Pakistan. 

Longer the game goes more likely the bowling and players will be exposed. 

2 hours ago, deathmonger said:

Bhai, you are not all Pakistanis.

And as far as Asia cups and World Cup group stages go we have defeated you so much that no one even remembers those matches. It is Pakistan who clings to things like 2014 Asia cup, 2021 WT20 and 2022 Asia cup cause that's like all they got.

In the last decade:

Asia Cups wins by India over Pak - 2010,2012,2016,2018,2018,2022. Most of them are not even remembered

WC wins by Ind over Pak - 2011,2012,2014,2015,2016,2019,2022. Similarly, most of these are not remembered.

And no we won't meet in final. This is not UAE with toss and dew. Pakistan have won 0 T20Is in Australia and have been constantly humiliated here for decades. They simply can't play pace and bounce. Shaheen was very mediocre yesterday. 2021 was playing in their heads that's why Rahul/Rohit were tentative. Won't get this against other teams. I mean England C were bashing these guys a few months ago.

O bhai itni history kahan say nikal de, who got time to researxh all that. I was only referring to recent Asia Cup and last year's T20 Cup. Going down history route is pointless as Pakistan has won many more games against India and we too don't remember much of it. 

India won this game only through Kohli's brilliance and now you are making claims of who will play the final already? :) We all know you folks gave up during the game and Pakistan was on top majority of the game. Be thankful your awesome King Kohli came to rescue or your other bypassers in big tournaments wouldn't have done much. This is what you call ghamand which Indians tends to have a lot after a win against Pakistan. CT17 was the same where Pakistan was taunted in first loss against India and we all know the comprehensive victory in the final.

Hosla rakho abhi long way to go in the tournament. Pakistan got champion bowlers and our batting despite failure of world class openers managed to put close to 160 so that is great. We are proud of our team and we won't be a walk in the park team. You won by the very last ball where the match kept swinging both ways, so don't get carried away there. We are a champion team and we fully support our boys... Boys sure did played well :two_thumbs_up:

5 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

O bhai itni history kahan say nikal de, who got time to researxh all that. I was only referring to recent Asia Cup and last year's T20 Cup. Going down history route is pointless as Pakistan has won many more games against India and we too don't remember much of it. 

India won this game only through Kohli's brilliance and now you are making claims of who will play the final already? :) We all know you folks gave up during the game and Pakistan was on top majority of the game. Be thankful your awesome King Kohli came to rescue or your other bypassers in big tournaments wouldn't have done much. This is what you call ghamand which Indians tends to have a lot after a win against Pakistan. CT17 was the same where Pakistan was taunted in first loss against India and we all know the comprehensive victory in the final.

Hosla rakho abhi long way to go in the tournament. Pakistan got champion bowlers and our batting despite failure of world class openers managed to put close to 160 so that is great. We are proud of our team and we won't be a walk in the park team. You won by the very last ball where the match kept swinging both ways, so don't get carried away there. We are a champion team and we fully support our boys... Boys sure did played well :two_thumbs_up:

Nobody could bend on the field. You are a useless country with stupid religious jingoists.  We arse whooped you yesterday and made you cry after that. And also made some of you lose mental balance with a shock.1971 repeat 

37 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Yes, and the country along with its cricket team relies a lot on emotion and passion. In fact it’s one of their strengths at times. In fact this is also reason why they connect with Kohli so much because he also has elements of it. T20 is ideal in that sense to get you through the match without exposing weaknesses. It’s an ideal format for Pakistan. 

Longer the game goes more likely the bowling and players will be exposed. 

I think that is all bull$hit. As an Indian if someone were to ask me to pick a Pak player ill pick Rizwan. That said i will never cheer him and want him to do well against India. 

58 minutes ago, SM2907 said:

Nobody could bend on the field. You are a useless country with stupid religious jingoists.  We arse whooped you yesterday and made you cry after that. And also made some of you lose mental balance with a shock.1971 repeat 

Lol what?? How do you folks bring up all kind of non-cricket stupidity in cricket comment section?And then you say you aren't obsessed with Pakistan 

Edited by ImranKhanGreatest
42 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I think that is all bull$hit. As an Indian if someone were to ask me to pick a Pak player ill pick Rizwan. That said i will never cheer him and want him to do well against India. 

Pakistanis actually really do like Kohli a lot and connect with him emotionally. I know many who support him. My friend said if it was Rohit or Pandya pulling this off then it would have hurt really bad, but knowing how humble and goat Kohli is and what he was going through, it doesn't feel as bad. We really got a lot of respect for him. 

27 minutes ago, ImranKhanGreatest said:

Lol what?? How do you folks bring up all kind of non-cricket stupidity in cricket comment section?And then you say you aren't obsessed with Pakistan 

You know what stupid religious jingoism you bring in cricket and you come here. We are not obsessed with Pakistan. We are a rising economy. You are a headache to the world . All this is a response to your stupidity 

5 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

This is pure gold

Look at Dravids reaction 

This feels bit like Bahubali movie where though Vallaldev was the king but Bahubali used to take all accolades. Same here, Rohit is captain but seems to be always under the shadow of great Virat Kohli. I hope it pumps him up too and he starts performing with the bat.