Pakistani reactions to T20 WC loss

sage

I'm surprised players like Waqar, AKram, misbah, and malik don't know about basic no ball referral rules.  Wasim is the funniest, don't think he knows about which players play domestics.  Wasim, Waqar and Misbah have been players,commentators, and coaches. Basic stuff. They obviously have inputs regards to bowling  and experiences as players. overall good show, Pavilion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irs5MPeDQnw

p.s can't add embedded youtub links getting error:

The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji.

Edited by vice
6 hours ago, vice said:

I'm surprised players like Waqar, AKram, misbah, and malik don't know about basic no ball referral rules.  Wasim is the funniest, don't think he knows about which players play domestics.  Wasim, Waqar and Misbah have been players,commentators, and coaches. Basic stuff. They obviously have inputs regards to bowling  and experiences as players. overall good show, Pavilion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irs5MPeDQnw

p.s can't add embedded youtub links getting error:

The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji.

Yea they are not overly biased. They broke down the match nicely

56 minutes ago, Vilander said:

is it aquib Javed ? “ Dekhye hamhare quom ko subha tak nahi pata chalega ki yesi rule hy ki nhi “ he was talking about Kohlis game awarenss.. lulz savage

That is the part they didn't grasp lol Did Kohli wait there with disappointment lol He immediately set off. I think these pakistani batsmen would not have run after free hit  hits the stump looking at their cricketing knowledge.

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Don't get it ? Was the DK's stumping on a no-ball? Did Nawaz over-step? They say, if the above-waist call had to be reviewed by third umpire, then even the DK's wide ball had to be reviewed as well?  See this video @ImranKhanGreatest and learn what facts mean!

Ok, the first ball DK faced was chest high, but he had stepped couple of feet outside of crease, while umpire didn’t refer it to third, ruled it fair delivery. For Kohli, he stood in his position without dancing forward and hence umpire ruled it no-ball

3 hours ago, Sooda said:

The most important reaction was of course Babars, and he was cool and collected in the post match interview. Taking it for what it was : a very close match , first game of tournament plenty of time to make up

I like Babar the captain/person. He is unhateable unlike previous captains