Rohit Sharma is not even half the player as Virat Kohli is

Majestic

12 hours ago, putrevus said:

Kohli has already played great innings in semis and finals in 2014 and 2016. So where did you get this nonsense that he will choke. 

Just one innings against saf ,rest were not chasing .

And I am not a blind fan ,I know kohli is an ATG but I won't higher My expectations .I don't want to be disappointed 

Edited by adi B
3 hours ago, adi B said:

Just one innings against saf ,rest were not chasing .

And I am not a blind fan ,I know kohli is an ATG but I won't higher My expectations .I don't want to be disappointed 

What he is supposed to do , chase first when he is asked to bat first. Your statement itself shows what wonderful logic you have?

Edited by putrevus
16 hours ago, putrevus said:

Kohli has already played great innings in semis and finals in 2014 and 2016. So where did you get this nonsense that he will choke. 

That final in 2014 is nothing to write about. Typical ICF bluster clouding the fact that all Sri Lankan bowlers dominated him in Mirpur that day.

He batted nearly 10 overs to score 77(59)and india ended up with little more than 130. The innings never really got going anywhere and ended it up with sanga chasing it down easily.

Edited by Stan AF
12 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

That final in 2014 is nothing to write about. Typical ICF bluster clouding the fact that all Sri Lankan bowlers dominated him in Mirpur that day.

He batted nearly 10 overs to score 77(59)and india ended up with little more than 130. The innings never really got going anywhere and ended it up with sanga chasing it down easily.

So what is he supposed to do scores runs in all matches while other bozos sleep.

17 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Banjo, Team kuch nahin jeeta hain, fans apne apne idols ko compare karke khush. Stop this hero-worhsip. Kohli is back to form, batting like he did 4 years ago. Rohit is finding it difficult., It is is very important he gets one good Thala like innings of WC 2011 and it will be good for Team India, 

More or less, man.

More or less of this

20 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Banjo, Team kuch nahin jeeta hain, fans apne apne idols ko compare karke khush. Stop this hero-worhsip. Kohli is back to form, batting like he did 4 years ago. Rohit is finding it difficult., It is is very important he gets one good Thala like innings of WC 2011 and it will be good for Team India, 

If team is not winning then got to figure out where are the under-performances coming up?

We have Rohit, Kohli and Bumrah as our three best players in this white ball cricket.

Kohli pretty much won us the game vs Pak. He could have easily been 75* of that many deliveries and we would have lost that game and knocked out of tournament and the blame won't have been on him as he performed but others failed. He has continued it in the game vs BD. Now, Rohit is our second best white ball batsman so he needs to show up and produce a special. If he doesn't that is where we will be losing the tournament. But if he too gets his act right, we may as well won the tournament. 

Need everyone to perform but more so the top batters. 

On 11/3/2022 at 4:07 PM, Stan AF said:

On 11/3/2022 at 11:44 AM, Stan AF said:

Let Kohli do something of worthwhile in knockout games and actually win something first

Another slow innings which went nowhere during a knockout semifinal. Didn't really got going at anytime during the innings.

50(40) with a strike rate of 125 on an Adelaide patta with short square boundaries.

Edited by Stan AF